Cashewmaxx for pimples.

casety

casety

Iron
I’ve started consuming around 50-70 grams of cashews these few weeks and have noticed that the one or two pimples i used to always have disappeared and I have achieved a pimple free skin. Although this may be a case of correlation does not imply causation, it is known that the healthy fats found in cashews can help to reduce inflammation, which is often a contributing factor in the development of acne. I’d say try it yourself.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000, flippasav and Xangsane
casety

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Cashews reduce acne because they also reduce DHT, instead of eating cashews you should be eating dutasteride which is much better

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, pentamogged9000, mayo mogger and 4 others
Cashews reduce acne because they also reduce DHT, instead of eating cashews you should be eating dutasteride which is much better
Significant reduction? I’m 16 i dont wanna fuck up my hormones. Also why does it even reduce DHT in the first place

enjoy your 1000 calories

Significant reduction? I’m 16 i dont wanna fuck up my hormones. Also why does it even reduce DHT in the first place
Dont supress DHT when your 16 wait until you are 18 then hop on dht blockers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I'm allergic to cashews.

Unfortunately, according to OP, you are sentenced with a life with pimples
It wont fix acne but may help with those 1-2 pimples you get occasionally. I just shared my experience that’s all