Catfishing in Chadstralia

H

hatER

Founding Father of the Knights of Saint Elliot
I decided to expand my horizons. No longer is shitty ol' Wyoming good enough. Time to catfish sluts in Chadstralia
Then I saw this:
1aba3f4c9 ab0b 44fa 8a22 47cf9059c53a

1403f3378 5c63 4dbb 9a02 7d101ffbf114

Her profile states: do not bother me if you are looking for something casual. I'm not interested
Bitch dropped the hard to get tone when I messaged her. She's getting sent on a 70 mile drive tomorrow to meet chad. Unfortunately for her, he won't be there, while I'll be laughing at this slut's reaction from my computer screen on the other side of the world.

Profession: "Looking for employment"
Education: "Certificate" Bitch didn't even finnish high school
Sad thing is she has a higher SMV than all of us here. She gets more attention too. :feelsrope:

BURN IT WITH FIRE!! :woke::woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Festrunk and RichardSpencel
go there and record it

keep Catfish's legend alive:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
go there and record it

keep Catfish's legend alive:feelshehe:
You're waiting for the male model right?

I catfished u.
I decided to expand my horizons. No longer is shitty ol' Wyoming good enough. Time to catfish sluts in Chadstralia
Then I saw this:
View attachment 9227
View attachment 9228
Her profile states: do not bother me if you are looking for something casual. I'm not interested
Bitch dropped the hard to get tone when I messaged her. She's getting sent on a 70 mile drive tomorrow to meet chad. Unfortunately for her, he won't be there, while I'll be laughing at this slut's reaction from my computer screen on the other side of the world.

Profession: "Looking for employment"
Education: "Certificate" Bitch didn't even finnish high school
Sad thing is she has a higher SMV than all of us here. She gets more attention too. :feelsrope:

BURN IT WITH FIRE!! :woke::woke::woke::woke:
Legend tbh.keep up the good work.

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
im chadfishing in aus with a legit 10/10 (using shitty quality pics to make it seem l3g1t tho) and im getting dm from my 3/10 looksmatch. just LOL @ hypergamy in 2018

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and RichardSpencel
im chadfishing in aus with a legit 10/10 (using shitty quality pics to make it seem l3g1t tho) and im getting dm from my 3/10 looksmatch. just LOL @ hypergamy in 2018
Can we exchange model chadfish pics? List of mine for yours. I'm in need of more models. My last good one was compromised :(

im using nerdic gigachad https://www.instagram.com/dreeriksen/ except i only use the low quality selfie pics
I use the following:
1) Sean O'Pry who you're already aware of
2) Fabian Arnold - https://www.instagram.com/fabianxarnold/?hl=en but when I use his pics, I only use selfies and only catfish in small country towns (where nobody recognises him). Also turn settings to private so the profile doesn't show up in a search, you message the girls directly - less chance of being recongised and getting the account deleted. Ideal for australian chadfishing, as he has plenty of pics of him with with/at australian animals/landmarks. Use pics specific to the landmark of the location you're catfishing in. Sluts see this and automatically assume he's real as he's local.
3) And a guy called Gunter Longman (he doesn't have instagram, search his facebook. He's in germany and has heaps of pics to jack off). Using him atm

im using nerdic gigachad https://www.instagram.com/dreeriksen/ except i only use the low quality selfie pics
You're waiting for the male model right?

I catfished u.

Legend tbh.keep up the good work.
Meanwhile I hit this thing up with one of my curry chad accounts, saying a similar thing to my white chad:
Capture1

Bitch only wants white thundercock. So much for being inclusive of all ethnicities :feelstastyman:
Racist bitch
If prajeet chad can't get a landwhale whore, what hope is there for the average curry?? :feelsrope: