CATMOON πŸ±πŸŒ• the next big meme coin

Remember a couple days ago I posted about OPCAT? Some users here called it a scam and straight up mocked me for it well news flash back then it had a mcap of only 1.9M and currently it sits at 4.7M mcap and its ATH was over 5M mcap just two days ago. Anyway today I come with another super low mcap coin called CATMOON with a mcap of only 330k. its only 1,5 days old as of now and already grew to 800 holders. I discovered it at 60k mcap and already 5x my initial investments. I think we can hit 3M+ mcap like OPCAT did within a week time and the chart looks supper bullish. I really think Cat coins gonna take over the dog coins. Anyway visit their websites and see for yourself. NFA and DYOR!

Last edited:
Ok, ill buy, what's contract #

Ok, ill buy, what's contract #

Visit their website bro its in the description.

Contract adress: 0xb8d792b4dbc3deb88b847018fe405f35394c5b5e

bump

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Scann

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Whaddup

• +1
Reactions: Whaddup
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whaddup, WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface and 1 other person
@PingPong @eduardkoopman thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 5786
Can the international community just make owning cryptoes illegal already? I'm tired of hearing of these scams.

Can the international community just make owning cryptoes illegal already? I'm tired of hearing of these scams.
How is this a scam lmao if u invested in OPCAT couple days ago when I posted that thread u would have already 2x ur investments lmao, keep coping.