Caught a girl mirin my eyes today (in school) (story) (eyepilled hard)

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
It was the last period and The teacher was talking about something and I was instead focused on the book I was reading (“The Prince by Machiavelli”, totally unrelated to the class), sitting on a chair towards the direction that the blue arrow is pointing to in the pic below (reference pic)

15340FCA 6479 4D27 9DC3 0AE0AC500F2E

The girl was sitting across the girl kept looking at me (she was sitting exactly the way the red arrow faced) and kept glancing at me instead of being focused like she usually is, not glancing and looking at others.

I then realized she could see my front and my eyes this time instead of my dogshit side profile and arched back.
She was indeed mirin my eyes hard and kept opening and closing her legs too (like she was adjusting her sitting stance)(I could see them as she was sitting on a bench)

We locked eyes for like 2 seconds, and yuh I left school after that (the girl behind her started talking to her, so I didn’t have a chance to talk to the chick)

@AefreTreow

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AefreTreow and Deleted member 13332

• JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus, Deleted member 15827, ballskin and 9 others
It was the last period and The teacher was talking about something and I was instead focused on the book I was reading (“The Prince by Machiavelli”, totally unrelated to the class), sitting on a chair towards the direction that the blue arrow is pointing to in the pic below (reference pic)

View attachment 1630879

The girl was sitting across the girl kept looking at me (she was sitting exactly the way the red arrow faced) and kept glancing at me instead of being focused like she usually is, not glancing and looking at others.

I then realized she could see my front and my eyes this time instead of my dogshit side profile and arched back.
She was indeed mirin my eyes hard and kept opening and closing her legs too (like she was adjusting her sitting stance)(I could see them as she was sitting on a bench)

We locked eyes for like 2 seconds, and yuh I left school after that (the girl behind her started talking to her, so I didn’t have a chance to talk to the chick)

@AefreTreow
same happened a lot to me
i have rare eye area and caught girls mirin with open mouth like they ready suck my dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and slayer69
same happened a lot to me
i have rare eye area and caught girls mirin with open mouth like they ready suck my dick
eye area pilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
Cool. I remember a Pean hole from group therapy...she sat near a Mulatto boy and a tall Italian boy. She also frowned at me.

• So Sad
Reactions: slayer69 and aBetterMii
incell accidnetially has eye contract with girl in school ,The story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 15827, ballskin and 2 others
Can confirm op is Chad

• Woah
Reactions: slayer69