Caught aids from being mislead by a pillhead

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
I could go into great detail about how I got so sick. Me and my friend were smoking with some tweaker with no teeth and she was rolling, obviously this requires licking the wrap and getting spit everywhere. So obviously when hitting it I detect wetness right on the mouth piece. She must have hit it wrong and got spit from her gums there. Anyway I made spit contact with a dodgy tweaker.
And like 1-2 days later I'm so sick I can barely breathe.
Capture 2019 09 12 08 36 08

Gave me aids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 1464, BrettyBoy and 1 other person
get well soon bro

• Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
FOR THE FKING SAKE WDF

• Woah
nigga go to a doctor ngl u could have really cathced aids and if u don't go ur life will be really fucked. it can be cured in the first day after contamination maybe even some days later go asap boyo

• Love it
I could go into great detail about how I got so sick. Me and my friend were smoking with some tweaker with no teeth and she was rolling, obviously this requires licking the wrap and getting spit everywhere. So obviously when hitting it I detect wetness right on the mouth piece. She must have hit it wrong and got spit from her gums there. Anyway I made spit contact with a dodgy tweaker.
And like 1-2 days later I'm so sick I can barely breathe.
View attachment 111439
Gave me aids
What a dirty little slut. No wonder her teeth is all yellowish, from doing drugs and sucking cock.

• JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
nigga go to a doctor ngl u could have really cathced aids and if u don't go ur life will be really fucked. it can be cured in the first day after contamination maybe even some days later go asap boyo
I think I'm alright. Now it's night and my nose is just a little runny. Plus nobody would let her run around with Aids everybody would already know.

what a vibe

• Love it
congrats on ur ascension
also RIP

• Love it
jfl at smoking weed let alone sharing it with other fucking ppl disgusting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™ and fukmylyf
Nigga u have type 1 diabetes now congrats