CCW MAXILLARY ROTATION RESULT

kekeke

kekeke

Iron
Hello everyone. While looking for answers to CCW rotation of the upper jaw, I stumbled upon the result of the guy from reddit. His routine was to keep the lower jaw protruding forward and mewing. His words: "I’m bringing my jaw forward", "My bottom teeth are just behind my top teeth, barely touching, which I thought was right.", "Some of it is not letting my jaw just hang loose and back in an overbite, it took time but I got into the habit of holding my jaw up and forward a bit more. The rest is just reminding yourself to mew until it becomes a habit, and even at that point it’s still good to remind yourself just in case". Any thoughts about it? @antiantifa @
retard
@retard @
betamanlet
@betamanlet @
Babushkacatlady
@Babushkacatlady

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, subhuman incel, Clandestine and 5 others
ginger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
just a different angle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, optimisticzoomer, CursedOne and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 6423
Yes, the angles of the photos taken are slightly different, but not so much that there is an optical illusion
Dont underestimate angles

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM, optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, optimisticzoomer, Lawton88 and 5 others
Looks the same except for the raised hyoid and lightning
what can you say about my result?
it looks like his result in 2-3 months. What camera angle should i take to have his 6 months result?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14166
what can you say about my result? View attachment 1440177 it looks like his result in 2-3 months. What camera angle should i take to have his 6 months result?
These camera angles are pretty much the same but the only difference is haircut + raised hyoid otherwise you look the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, subhuman incel and Htobrother
Эти ракурсы камеры почти одинаковы, но разница лишь в стрижке + приподнятая подъязычная кость, в остальном вы выглядите одинаково
so, how can i start look like this?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
These camera angles are pretty much the same but the only difference is haircut + raised hyoid otherwise you look the same
I would not say that a haircut and an Adam's apple are the only difference. I clearly see a strong forward extension of the mandible and possibly a slight forward and upward extension of the upper jaw.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
can someone clear a question for me
if you do ccw can you not do the bsso to save money if this bite alighs jfl? just do a lefort and let jaw swing itself into place

View attachment 1440186View attachment 1440187I would not say that a haircut and an Adam's apple are the only difference. I clearly see a strong forward extension of the mandible and possibly a slight forward and upward extension of the upper jaw.
Looks like he's jutting in the after cause he appears to have class 2 in the first picture
also its not entirely the same angle as you can see on the eyebrows and browridge. In the after the glabella is more visible which means that his head is less turned away, which can make the chin appear more projected

Looks like he's jutting in the after cause he appears to have class 2 in the first picture
also its not entirely the same angle as you can see on the eyebrows and browridge. In the after the glabella is more visible which means that his head is less turned away, which can make the chin appear more projected
so,what can you say about my maxillary rotation? It is CW now, right? I chew with my incisors now and soon I will start biting mouthguard with incisors to have a CCW. What are you thinking about it?

so,what can you say about my maxillary rotation? It is CW now, right? I chew with my incisors now and soon I will start biting mouthguard with incisors to have a CCW. What are you thinking about it?
Orthotropics doesnt work and theres no evidence it does
If you want CCW get bimax

Orthotropics doesnt work and theres no evidence it does
If you want CCW get bimax
Orthotropics? Skull bones can move and it is fact. Have you ever seen the result of the monkey experiment? The problem is the force applied to the maxilla. The strength of the tongue muscle is very small to make any kind of movement of the bones, but the strength of the masseters during the bite is much greater. My idea is to bite the mouthpiece with the incisors 24/7. According to Newton's third law, a masseter force will be applied to the front of the maxilla and a CCW will be generated. Correct me if my logic is not correct.

Orthotropics? Skull bones can move and it is fact. Have you ever seen the result of the monkey experiment? The problem is the force applied to the maxilla. The strength of the tongue muscle is very small to make any kind of movement of the bones, but the strength of the masseters during the bite is much greater. My idea is to bite the mouthpiece with the incisors 24/7. According to Newton's third law, a masseter force will be applied to the front of the maxilla and a CCW will be generated. Correct me if my logic is not correct.
Heath ledger and here we cope 2

Yet no one has ever ascended through mewing, there are 0 proof it works despite ceph scans being so cheap, you'd expect there to be any sort of proof by now

• +1
Reactions: kekeke
View attachment 1440222

Yet no one has ever ascended through mewing, there are 0 proof it works despite ceph scans being so cheap, you'd expect there to be any sort of proof by now
yeah, mewing is not an key to a good facial bones it is just the normal position, so i agree with you that it is cope. But we are not talking about mewing, we are talking about the force applied to the maxilla. The force of the tongue, as I said, is very small ~ 10-15 Newtons against ~ 300 Newtons of masseters. It's very rare to see NFL players with their maxilla down, right? They all chew their mouthpieces all the time when they play.

yeah, mewing is not an key to a good facial bones it is just the normal position, so i agree with you that it is cope. But we are not talking about mewing, we are talking about the force applied to the maxilla. The force of the tongue, as I said, is very small ~ 10-15 Newtons against ~ 300 Newtons of masseters. It's very rare to see NFL players with their maxilla down, right? They all chew their mouthpieces all the time when they play.
It doesnt hurt to try but wouldnt expect anything
Genetics are sadly everything
Dalofalid01a

It doesnt hurt to try but wouldnt expect anything
Genetics are sadly everything
View attachment 1440239View attachment 1440240

Important Scientific Research on Monkeys​

Harvold showed that he could change the skeleton of monkeys face by causing monkeys to adopt a open mouth posture, he showed that the face actually elongated overtime. gonial angle of the mandible opened further and maxilla dropped down, as well as dental crowding. These experiments were done on young and older monkeys with same results.

What’s most interesting is Hohl’s experiment in which he re-attached parts of the jaw muscles and configured them different to cause the jaw closing muscles to be stronger. Over time this had the opposite effect, by strengthening the muscle moved the whole mandible up and forward, and midface was forced to move forwards and upwards

The stronger muscles had the effect of crushing the whole face, making it shorter and come forwards. So apparently in all of these different growth pattern (vertical vs. horizontal) the actual density of the bone remains the same, but the shape can change, so in any of these growth pattern you only have so much bone. If you think of the whole skull as something made out of clay. You can’t add more clay to it or take out clay. if you crush the clay skull it will get wider forwards and sideways, versus if you elongate the skull the face will get flatter and palate will get narrower.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel
View attachment 1440186View attachment 1440187I would not say that a haircut and an Adam's apple are the only difference. I clearly see a strong forward extension of the mandible and possibly a slight forward and upward extension of the upper jaw.
I have a similar if not better improvement but I'm not sure if I should post it since people will say it's lighting/angle/jutting. I can dm you if you want :hnghn:

Mewing isn't/probably can't be proven scientifically (so I can see where people are coming from) because it can't be quantified but it's an interesting attempt for those that are sub 18-20 years old. I'd sometimes like to think it semi saved my life (or at least gave me smth to work with), unless I really just grew a chin at 18-19 (I was overall recessed anyways so maybe I just hit late puberty). Doesn't hurt to try anyway.

I have a similar if not better improvement but I'm not sure if I should post it since people will say it's lighting/angle/jutting. I can dm you if you want :hnghn:

Mewing isn't/probably can't be proven scientifically (so I can see where people are coming from) because it can't be quantified but it's an interesting attempt for those that are sub 18-20 years old. I'd sometimes like to think it semi saved my life (or at least gave me smth to work with), unless I really just grew a chin at 18-19 (I was overall recessed anyways so maybe I just hit late puberty). Doesn't hurt to try anyway.
yes, of course, i want to see your progress, bro, please dm me

Im not even gonna respond to this fuck shit comment. You're an obviously troll
Troll? You literally couldn't make a worse comparison
State of looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
Dude was hanging their jaw open when his mouth was closed. He just learned how to bite, he didn't rotate his maxilla...

Dude was hanging their jaw open when his mouth was closed. He just learned how to bite, he didn't rotate his maxilla...
Look at his ear and gonial angle. This result cant be just closed jaw.

completely different angle

That is neck posture that is straightened out which allows more of the tongue volume to take up space and he is probably jutting a few mm + some puberty.

if he relaxes his posture he'll revert to pic 1 in a split second. Anyone here can fraud like without spending more than a minute in a mewing reddit.

Hello everyone. While looking for answers to CCW rotation of the upper jaw, I stumbled upon the result of the guy from reddit. His routine was to keep the lower jaw protruding forward and mewing. His words: "I’m bringing my jaw forward", "My bottom teeth are just behind my top teeth, barely touching, which I thought was right.", "Some of it is not letting my jaw just hang loose and back in an overbite, it took time but I got into the habit of holding my jaw up and forward a bit more. The rest is just reminding yourself to mew until it becomes a habit, and even at that point it’s still good to remind yourself just in case". Any thoughts about it? @antiantifa @
retard
@retard @
betamanlet
@betamanlet @
Babushkacatlady
@Babushkacatlady
View attachment 1439060
This ginger is pretty

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks