CCWarrior you're a fucking stupid cunting fuck that only got mod because my ingenuity and charm got Master convinced into....

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India
You're a fucking stupid cunting fuck that only got mod because my ingenuity and charm got @
Master
@Master convinced into inventing a subforum for surgeries, you silly stupid fuck.

Know who's the reason you're in employment for the first time in your life.

Enjoy your unpaid intership you faggot hater of winners in this world.

And @Akhi you emotional bias little triggered female. Don't be mad I told you you descended from stupid to ridiculous in your toddler to teenager transition you posted. It's supposed to be a black pilled forum, that means the truth at all costs.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Mainstream, Clark69 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Deleted member 31497, Clark69 and 2 others
@ccwarrior do you have a response?

what is bro yappin about

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Deleted member 49130, Mainstream and 1 other person
what is bro yappin about

I'll slap that resting bitch face so hard it will never rest like that again.

Get out of my thread. Doesn't matter that I tagged you. Did I give you permission to post?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and BitchBoy
I'll slap that resting bitch face so hard it will never rest again.

Get out of my thread. Doesn't matter that I tagged you. Did I give you permission to post?
nobody needs your permission grandpa go back to sleep

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Has MakinItCucken really descended this far?

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 3105
Grown ass man mad at someone getting mod on a obscure forum

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, Mainstream, scrunchables and 1 other person
Is my middle aged rabid pakistani dog barking for me again

Sry I didn't notice (nor did I read)

I will be living till at least 80 so 8 years still away from middle-aged.

Next.

Any original, creative insults? Or do you Zoomers really live in the shadow of us Millennials? And have ZERO to bring to the table?

Resorting to the same old cliched shit because your mind has NOTHING. With your social media algorithm programmed brains.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 44159 and BitchBoy
Mf does all this weird shit and thinks he is mature or grown up. Not only that but he flames “zoomers” for the same thing he is doing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Mainstream, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Mf does all this weird shit and thinks he is mature or grown up. Not only that but he flames “zoomers” for the same thing he is doing

Don't talk shit and hate on the sly if you don't want to get countered with a right hand to the recessed jaw then right?

Glass houses bruv. Know your place.

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
Can you really blame me

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Deleted member 19968
Don't talk shit and hate on the sly if you don't want to get countered with a right hand to the recessed jaw then right?

What rotting in ur 20s in a forum does to a nigga

he mogs you

What rotting in ur 20s in a forum does to a nigga

Lmao I joined here at 28 during the pandemic. Good try son. I've lived and am still living.

You're a Zoomer and doing absolutely fucking jackshit with your life. So what is the point in you being young? Lol. You will never live these years as good as I am even living mine now. Tell me, when was the last time you crashed a party?

I was here before you at 28. This is my forum as much as it is yours.

Lmao I joined here at 28 during the pandemic. Good try son. I've lived and am still living.

You're a Zoomer and doing absolutely fucking jackshit with your life. So what is the point in you being young? Lol. You will never live these years as good as I am even living mine now. Tell me, when was the last time you crashed a party?

I was here before you at 28. This is my forum as much as it is yours.
Why is this forum so hostile holy shit LOL

Come to Asia and say it to my face cuck

You're a chink. It doesn't take much to overpower you. That's why your race had to improvise with all those different forms of martial arts, but you can't even do that with the threshold being at the very least 5'5. Or how are you gonna run it? Your superior low centre of gravity gonna carry ya? Lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. My chinka!

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Chill for once..

@MakinItHappen have you ever been to the ward

You're a chink. It doesn't take much to overpower you. That's why your race had to improvise with all those different forms of martial arts, but you can't even do that with the threshold being at the very least 5'5. Or how are you gonna run it? Your superior low centre of gravity gonna carry ya? Lmao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. My chinka!

Funny GIF
Jfl i race mog you ugly curry. I would literally rape you. You’re fucked nigger, you know i’m moving to London or USA soon to slay right?

Anyway welcome back to the forum buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Why is this forum so hostile holy shit LOL

This faggot wants to lowkey hate on me, because I mog his ass as an Indian/Pakistani hybrid, so Imma serve him with a piece of my mind. Bitch ass wigga.

Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys
'He might be good looking, but he's Indian'.

This faggot wants to lowkey hate on me, because I mog his ass as an Indian/Pakistani hybrid, so Imma serve him with a piece of my mind. Bitch ass wigga.

Mike D Nerds GIF by Beastie Boys
'He might be good looking, but he's Indian'.
No one is hating on you bro, idk why u got so mad LOL. Truth hurts a bit , doesnt it? Anyways peace out

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Jfl i race mog you ugly curry. I would literally rape you. You’re fucked nigger, you know i’m moving to London or USA soon to slay right?

Anyway welcome back to the forum buddy

3766767 71528252

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
No one is hating on you bro, idk why u got so mad LOL. Truth hurts a bit , doesnt it? Anyways peace out

Yeah you better get defensive and eventually submit before departing like that. Too right. Fuck outta here now. Yeah fuck out.

Yeah you better get defensive and eventually submit before departing like that. Too right. Fuck outta here now. Yeah fuck out.
No one is submitting out lol, grow up and act ur age.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19968

Chill guy here for a joke & some looksmax​

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream
0.41 esr in a selfie, brutal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mainstream

Users who are viewing this thread

Back