Chad ages well, Stacy ages terribly.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Was sitting at a cafe drinking cappucino 2PM yesterday. Saw a few older couples, most couples both were subhumans (mostly due to avg age being 40+). But a few of these older couples looked decent and you could tell that they were chad+stacy when younger.

Both of them would still be lean, still had good hair, dress well, and you could see they were both making an effort to look good. Fashionable clothing, etc.
The difference was that while the former chad in his 40s could honestly fraud as an older college student still. You could see the girl was worn down and visibly aged much worse than the chad. Chads easily mogged their former-stacy wives.

Chad never loses. I have no doubt a lot of chads break up with their highschool/college-love, only to then start fucking hotter girls in their late twenties/early thirties again. Creating even more incels and making competition for the avg male even harder.

Meanwhile chad used up the stacy who was with him when she was prime, took the virginity of 5 girls in high school, and in his 40s he is still winning and ruining the lives of incels by taking all the attractive women for himself.

Chad never loses. Monogamy was done to make sure that chad fucks off with 1 girl and doesnt create soft-harems.

In this current world, incels and normies stand no chance. JFL at how unfair this trash world is. I get mogged by guys twice my age on a random street in the netherlands. He could put his age as 26 and get more matches than me. :feelswah::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 14875, antiantifa and 14 others
Chads dont fall in love they just pump and dump

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: antiantifa, Aqua, Dr. Greenberg and 2 others
Chads dont fall in love they just pump and dump
major fucking cope idiot.

all chads settle down for kids at some point. but then often ditch their wives as they age

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MouthbreatherChad, JL~, CANI and 8 others
you watch too much blackpill videos bro
Chad is an idealised version of masculinity dont project your own soyism and never watched blackpill videos in my life, literally.

giga cope if you think chads stop in their 50s, 60s or 70s

chads should be killed off fuck this shit. Imagine being 35yo, having sigma-male grinded hard, got good money, kept ur hair with finasteride, and you are lean.

'time to slay these 'desperate' girls in their late twenties am i rite?'

and u just see 35yo chad come along, same age as you. Just divorced his wife with whom he has 3 kids. And he starts banging the girl u were planning on dating and gets another 1-2 kids with her. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Reminder: Chads divorce in their 30s, only to fuck new younger women so they have kids with multiple wives.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
chads should be killed off fuck this shit. Imagine being 35yo, having sigma-male grinded hard, got good money, kept ur hair with finasteride, and you are lean.

'time to slay these 'desperate' girls in their late twenties am i rite?'

and u just see 35yo chad come along, same age as you. Just divorced his wife with whom he has 3 kids. And he starts banging the girl u were planning on dating and gets another 1-2 kids with her. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Reminder: Chads divorce in their 30s, only to fuck new younger women so they have kids with multiple wives.

it's infuriating

the SMV of a divorced, broke, gray-bearded chad in his 40s utterly demolishes that of 95% of healthy, median-income, working guys in their 20s and 30s

he can swoop in at any time and just take any 22 year old woman he wants still

LOL

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 275
bruh older chads mog me, younger chads mog me (6yo @triggered), chads my age mog me. everyone mog me. 100 approaches and 0 lays:feelswah:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 4 others
unless they're sociopaths they'll still be tormented by breaking up with their ex-stacy wives. in a way it's worse than being normie and just living and dying with your wife.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and .👽.
unless they're sociopaths they'll still be tormented by breaking up with their ex-stacy wives. in a way it's worse than being normie and just living and dying with your wife.
doesnt sound worse than the normie example tbh. Slowly descending with your wife, sex going from once a week to once a month, to once a year. Being stuck in a 'sunk cost fallacy', 0 passion. You become roommates.

Chad will notice the fire in his once ideal relationship is 'dying down'. The passion slowly seeps away, his life is becoming more mundane and more boring.

He decides to live it up again at the age of 41yo. Life isn't over, you still look good, time to do new cool stuff.

Chad divorces his wife, buys a sportscar and an appartement in some trendy city. He starts reinventing himself and becomes a yoga teacher. Trying to find this spiritual side inside himself.

Not soon after, he starts banging one of his 24yo yoga students. Wow this feels great. And the girl catches feelings for him.

'17yo age difference? what does it matter she thinks. I feel in love with him, he looks so good and he is so experienced and confident! Nothing like the dumb boys my own age. So poor, immature, and looking less sexy!'

He LTRs his 24yo yoga student who is full of energy compared to his older wife. Better sexlife, starts traveling the world with her a bit, pumps out a few new kids with her.

etc etc etc.

chad basically lives it all over again, the ideal life. A succesfull midlife crisis basically.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Stevensmithgerard, CANI and 7 others
It's also the reason why Stacy thinks there's something called 'male privilege'.

She sees the chads she is interested in (normies dont exist) and sees that they stay better looking for much longer and can use that looks privilege much longer.

Male privilege is just chad privilege.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, lutte, lasthope and 1 other person
doesnt sound worse than the normie example tbh. Slowly descending with your wife, sex going from once a week to once a month, to once a year. Being stuck in a 'sunk cost fallacy', 0 passion. You become roommates.

Chad will notice the fire in his once ideal relationship is 'dying down'. The passion slowly seeps away, his life is becoming more mundane and more boring.

He decides to live it up again at the age of 41yo. Life isn't over, you still look good, time to do new cool stuff.

Chad divorces his wife, buys a sportscar and an appartement in some trendy city. He starts reinventing himself and becomes a yoga teacher. Trying to find this spiritual side inside himself.

Not soon after, he starts banging one of his 24yo yoga students. Wow this feels great. And the girl catches feelings for him.

'17yo age difference? what does it matter she thinks. I feel in love with him, he looks so good and he is so experienced and confident! Nothing like the dumb boys my own age. So poor, immature, and looking less sexy!'

He LTRs his 24yo yoga student who is full of energy compared to his older wife. Better sexlife, starts traveling the world with her a bit, pumps out a few new kids with her.

etc etc etc.

chad basically lives it all over again, the ideal life. A succesfull midlife crisis basically.

LMAOOO

exactly

chad can repeat this until he literally dies of old age, and never need to date or marry a woman over 40

his jaw bones and compounding sexual experience from starting sex so young just carry him to glory

it's absurd

it's as absurd as what people think theyre describing when they talk about wealth inequality, only this is like 1,000x worse

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 275
Idk how boomers can still stay alive coping with their ugly ass wife who gives them sex once in a full moon.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, .👽. and Deleted member 275
LMAOOO

exactly

chad can repeat this until he literally dies of old age, and never need to date or marry a woman over 40

his jaw bones and compounding sexual experience from starting sex so young just carry him to glory

it's absurd

it's as absurd as what people think theyre describing when they talk about wealth inequality, only this is like 1,000x worse

It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly.
Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, .👽. and micropenis29

It's a fact...that in societies like ours sex truly represents a second system of differentiation, completely independent of money; and as a system of differentiation it functions just as mercilessly.

Just like unrestrained economic liberalism, and for similar reasons, sexual liberalism produces phenomena of absolute pauperization. Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never. Some make love with dozens of women; others with none. It's what's known as 'the law of the market'

Houellebecqmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Some men make love every day; others five or six times in their life, or never.
I will never have sex or a gf:feelswhy:
all cuz girls want chads. fuckyou @triggered :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677

etc etc etc.

dunno man considering ive already done most of this stuff. i had a ltr that aged and descended a bit while i was living with her, cheated on her with 13+ women, got caught, and wish none of it ever happened. yes i learned a lot but it's brutal suicide fuel knowing that no matter what you do, EVERYTHING is a cope and ultimately life is a losing game.

btw the shit about sex-life dying down is only if the chad wants it to die down, natural chads will get sex from their wives whether she likes it or not. you really think a guy that got his way due to his genetic luck his whole life would let his own wife tell him no about sex?

etc etc etc.

Not really. Most men who were Chads when they were young become fat and bald in their 40s, like the average man. You can see it in videos where ugly old men show how they looked like younger, they were attractive, sometimes Chads.

And many of them have slaying "out of their system", meaning they don't give a fuck about hookups or even flings. It can still happen that they get divorced and want a younger wife, true. But this not that impressive imo, as divorced Normies who are financially well off are easily able marry a younger wife too, age differences are more normal as you get older (for example, 30-20 is "creepy", 40-30 is nothing special).

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not really. Most men who were Chads when they were young become fat and bald in their 40s, like the average man. You can see it in videos where ugly old men show how they looked like younger, they were attractive, sometimes Chads.

And many of them have slaying "out of their system", meaning they don't give a fuck about hookups or even flings. It can still happen that they get divorced and want a younger wife, true. But this not that impressive imo, as divorced Normies who are financially well off are easily able marry a younger wife too, age differences are more normal as you get older (for example, 30-20 is "creepy", 40-30 is nothing special).
Nah. A chad that takes care of his hair+fat% will look great for a long long time. The average man was never sexy, and will never suddenly become sexy by aging.

Anyways, as a chad you have the option to leave your wife and easily find passionate love elsewhere. Normies can't do that.

Betabuxxing isn't potent and you should never rely on it. Idk why you mention it here. A normie with money in his 40s isnt going to be attractive to younger good-looking women. That is some massive cope.

Nah. A chad that takes care of his hair+fat% will look great for a long long time.
But how many Chads do it? How many stay good-looking after 30? I was shocked when I saw some tiktkos about some ugly fathers who showed how they look when they were younger - they were Chads.
Betabuxxing isn't potent and you should never rely on it. Idk why you mention it here. A normie with money in his 40s isnt going to be attractive to younger good-looking women. That is some massive cope.
Of course it's more betabuxxing at that age, I'm just saying that a divorced Normie CAN marry a younger wife, so that alone isn't that impressive. And a Normie isn't obsessed about the blackpill, so I think he will feel happy about his new life. Not being blackpilled can keep Normies happy.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 275
But how many Chads do it? How many stay good-looking after 30? I was shocked when I saw some tiktkos about some ugly fathers who showed how they look when they were younger - they were Chads.

Of course it's more betabuxxing at that age, I'm just saying that a divorced Normie CAN marry a younger wife, so that alone isn't that impressive. And a Normie isn't obsessed about the blackpill, so I think he will feel happy about his new life. Not being blackpilled can keep Normies happy.
these men have to be heartless psychopaths to cheat on their wives for someone else.

Shannon Bosanac certainly aged terribly. It's the manifestation of her vain nature.

Human filth.