Reactions: ArcticStorm
I’ve not seen 1 good thread from u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, ;-;, thereallegend and 5 others
I Agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Is this to rate how tragic each one is? What is the ranking.

• +1
Aren't they all classed under inceldom? Low IQ moment 4 u

• Hmm...
:unsure:

• Hmm...
how tf is chadceldom a thing?

Autism (Literally).

Horses

While Chad has a much higher margin of error when it comes to his social interactions, there comes a point in complete non-NTness where even being Chad can't save you, thus the Chadcel. Think crayon eaters.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Autism (Literally).

View attachment 2179219

While Chad has a much higher margin of error when it comes to his social interactions, there comes a point in complete non-NTness where even being Chad can't save you, thus the Chadcel. Think crayon eaters.
Yeah I won't believe it until I see it. Autistic chad could not say a word in a party while high off drugs and get laid that night. But in relationships I agree it will fail.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Yeah I won't believe it until I see it. Autistic chad could not say a word in a party while high off drugs and get laid that night. But in relationships I agree it will fail.

Autistic chad isn't getting invited to parties. How is he gonna make friends while that non-NT, aside from with other autists? Not disagreeing entirely but a lot of the scenarios Chad benefits from socially AutismChad doesn't since he can't socialize in the first place.

All in theory though, I'm just Autism no Chad😭

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Why did you put your mother as your avi :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Autistic chad isn't getting invited to parties. How is he gonna make friends while that non-NT, aside from with other autists? Not disagreeing entirely but a lot of the scenarios Chad benefits from socially AutismChad doesn't since he can't socialize in the first place.

All in theory though, I'm just Autism no Chad😭
Tldr: autistic chad suffers with incels

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer