Chadfish hookup strategy

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
3 girls fucked so far.
The way this works is i typically catfish a girl online and then reveal im a catfish. And then spew depressed lonely bs about solitude to the broad. Next i hint at how great it would be if i actually had a chance. And then she gets curious and ask me what i really look like xyz. And how she’ll give me a chance. The next second im on a date with her and then later fucking her in her bed.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, Ken, try2beme and 9 others
what the fuck happened to this forum while i was gone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, LeaveMaxx, Deleted member 72684 and 4 others
Mogs me, I’m virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, Chadeep, Xangsane and 1 other person
3 girls fucked so far.
The way this works is i typically catfish a girl online and then reveal im a catfish. And then spew depressed lonely bs about solitude to the broad. Next i hint at how great it would be if i actually had a chance. And then she gets curious and ask me what i really look like xyz. And how she’ll give me a chance. The next second im on a date with her and then later fucking her in her bed.
I’d just use deepfakes if I was you, made a thread on it

3 girls fucked so far.
i literally do this except when i show them my facethey block me

• So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
Ask them for a blind date and they only get to see your real face on the date
sounds like a good way to get killed by her pack of orbiters she brought to keep her safe

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
@Ken @AustinCutler

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Who believes these larps

@Ken @AustinCutler
No way this would work. Unless you are on the same looks level as the catfish in which case you dont need to do this anyway.

is this method not patched yet bhai ?
I think jew apps ban you even before getting likes as a Chadfish. It was possible until 2022 after Hinge Added Verification it's Jova tbh.