Chadlite Rutherfords “buccal fat removal” results are not a result of buccal fat removal.

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
The impressive results we saw were SOLELY a result of body fat reduction, not buccal fat removal. If you understood the anatomy of the buccal fat pad you would understand this.

28CCB81B 0B63 46C2 B3DF 9FA3D9F0D397
93437876 29E0 47FA BB92 E62B2310A34C

The highlighted area (which is the impressive part everyone is discussing) is not affected whatsoever by removing the buccal fat pad. The buccal fat pad sits much higher up on the face. The fat loss in the selected area is only a result of him being lean.
The buccal fat pad is a large well encapsulated ball of fat that lies deep under the cheekbone. Its removal, while substantial, impacts the submalar region directly under the cheekbone. Its effect does not go any further south than that upper midface location in most patients.
But the most misunderstood aspect of buccal lipectomies is where on the cheeks that effect occurs. Some illustrations show that it goes as far down as just above the jawlone. This is an anatomic misunderstanding as the buccal fat fat pad simply does not go down that low. A good way to visualize it is to draw a line between the corner of the mouth and the tragic of the ear. Above that line is the cheek areas where the buccal lipectomy has its effect. Below that line is known as the perioral region which is to affected by buccal fat removal.
30258335 708B 42DA A98D 8A16A184566A
The buccal fat pad area is the above circle while the perioral region is the below.

TO ACHIEVE the results rutherford had, you have to

1) (best option) lose body fat%. This is what chadlite rutherford did. The impressive chiseled look is a result of low fat around the jaw area, NOT low buccal fat.

2) Perioral mound liposuction. THIS is what you want for the “hollow cheeks” surgery. It also wont age you.

17084170 0F2A 4C75 A8FA 4C61B665EE31

There will be ZERO reduction in “2” from buccal fat removal. Surgically you will need perioral mound liposuction for the best reduction in this, which is how the chiseled hollow look presents in that area.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Slob, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
what, Chadlite Rutherford actually cares about looksmaxing?! :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, mewcoper and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, the next o'pry, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
What? He did both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
did he say he dropped bodyfat ?
he must have been real fat before to have such an impressive change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
…. Yes, and the only reason for the result we see is the fat loss, not the buccal fat removal.

Its like saying “Im not hungry because I ate food and drew a picture”

No, you are not hungry because you ate food. Drawing the picture had 0 effect on your hunger.
Oh my bad lol I thought you were implying he hadn't done the liposuction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
…. Yes, and the only reason for the result we see is the fat loss, not the buccal fat removal.

Its like saying “Im not hungry because I ate food and drew a picture”

No, you are not hungry because you ate food. Drawing the picture had 0 effect on your hunger.
Not true. Most surgeons only remove part of the buccal fat pad resulting in minimal changes. Chadlite Rutherford removed the entire buccal fat pad. I've seen a handful of results where they removed the entire fat pad and they all led to amazing results such as his. Obviously the downside is that those people who got the entire pad removed might/will age worse.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member
Great thread. People on this forum don’t realize males have larger buccal fat pads than women, on average.

The lean, hollow cheek look comes from low body fat (male dimorphic trait), which can be accentuated by prominent cheekbones.

A thread King Kellz made on cheekbone dimorphism talks about women having smaller buccal fat pads. This smaller buccal fat pad volume + higher cheek fat creates that submalar hollowing this thread mentions that is very attractive in women:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing, the next o'pry and 2 others
Is that Chadlite Rutherford? :feelskek:

Great thread. People on this forum don’t realize males have larger buccal fat pads than women, on average.

The lean, hollow cheek look comes from low body fat (male dimorphic trait), which can be accentuated by prominent cheekbones.

View attachment 1325032

A thread King Kellz made on cheekbone dimorphism talks about women having smaller buccal fat pads. This smaller buccal fat pad volume + higher cheek fat creates that submalar hollowing this thread mentions that is very attractive in women:

View attachment 1325039
So buccal fat reduction is a meme for males?

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos
The impressive results we saw were SOLELY a result of body fat reduction, not buccal fat removal. If you understood the anatomy of the buccal fat pad you would understand this.

View attachment 1324988View attachment 1324989

The highlighted area (which is the impressive part everyone is discussing) is not affected whatsoever by removing the buccal fat pad. The buccal fat pad sits much higher up on the face. The fat loss in the selected area is only a result of him being lean.

View attachment 1324995The buccal fat pad area is the above circle while the perioral region is the below.

1) (best option) lose body fat%. This is what chadlite rutherford did. The impressive chiseled look is a result of low fat around the jaw area, NOT low buccal fat.

2) Perioral mound liposuction. THIS is what you want for the “hollow cheeks” surgery. It also wont age you.

View attachment 1325012
There will be ZERO reduction in “2” from buccal fat removal. Surgically you will need perioral mound liposuction for the best reduction in this, which is how the chiseled hollow look presents in that area.
BOTB @her @Kingkellz @Alexanderr @Gargantuan <3

View attachment 1324995The buccal fat pad area is the above circle while the perioral region is the below.

View attachment 1325012
No, he got the surgery. He told us on the Darkcel Podcast. He said he paid like 1500 for it. Ive talked with him and I think I remember him or one of his close friends telling me. But I do think he wasted money, because I did a facial lean maxing transformation (made a post about it with like 1k views) without surgery, just losing weight. For free. And I actually saved money too because I was eating less.At the same time tho, buccal fat removal is very effective, because if you are someone like me, you can reach a higher body weight and look leaner in clothing which gives off a cool effect. And is more optimal for masculine looks.

• +1
I never said he didnt get the surgery. The result he posted was solely a result of being lean though, buccal fat removal doesnt change the perioral area.

buccal fat removal is not effective for 95% of people who get the procedure, you have to store a shit ton of buccal fat disproportionately to be a candidate for it
Ok. Wait, you have to be a candidate for it? I was literally about to get one. I have the money. Thats fuckin retarded if that's true. Id give them some good business too. What the hell man.

• +1
lol what? i mean that a candidate for it, as in, someone who getting the procedure would be wise.

You are not a candidate for rhinoplasty if you have a perfect nose. You are not a candidate for jaw surgery if your jaws are not recessed etc

you can still get the procedure literally but it would not be a wise decision
Ok

very helpful thread, i have chubby cheeks and was under the impression that i simply needed buccal fat extraction, thanks a lot for this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and JackHanma
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser

View attachment 1325012
isnt there something more over there that we dont know (jaw implants perhaps) ? i refuse to believe this is solely because leanmaxxing, ive never seen such a transformation in the lower 3rd due to fat loss; i have better lower 3rd than him in the before pic ,at 15% bf, my face still looks puffy as hell and im convinced i will NEVER look like the after without wraparound implants + buccal fat removal + other surgeries :feelswhy:
but then again im a beginner, not an advanced user like you, on these topics :feelskek:

• +1