Chads don't get rejected

Deleted member 14917

Deleted member 14917

Silver
Anyone who thinks Chad gets rejected needs to be evaluated and sent to the psych ward. Chads do not get rejected. Some will say cope, (they're coping) and others will say water is wet. Well to the copers out there this is for you. Chads do not get rejected, end of story.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, ALP, Xangsane and 2 others
Ok

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 8856 and 3 others
Chad fucks any girl he wants. The world is his playground.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Deleted member 14917
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Ok, chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6403

Attachments

• when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif
    when-the-coping-is-too-strong-cope.gif
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Chads can get rejected by stacies-stacylites who have other chads as options.

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Nope, chads don't get rejected period. She will just fuck them all because they are Chad.

so many new low iq greycels

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Umbra
This a troll post rite

Anyone who thinks Chad gets rejected needs to be evaluated and sent to the psych ward. Chads do not get rejected. Some will say cope, (they're coping) and others will say water is wet. Well to the copers out there this is for you. Chads do not get rejected, end of story.

James A. Knott

14917.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
Then there are no chads in this world.:blackpill::blackpill:

Idk bro, I feel like they don't. They really do have it easy.
To be honest bro everyone knows gl guys don't get rejected. It's just what we say as nonchads to make ourselves feel better, because deep down we know if we were chads we wouldn't get rejected but we don't want to accept it because it would lead to suicidal ideation.

To be honest bro everyone knows gl guys don't get rejected. It's just what we say as nonchads to make ourselves feel better, because deep down we know if we were chads we wouldn't get rejected but we don't want to accept it because it would lead to suicidal ideation.
I'm going to shotgunmax eventually I already know it. I'm going to surgerymax and hopefully things change. If not then it's whatever man. I don't have the energy to continue like this.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm going to shotgunmax eventually I already know it. I'm going to surgerymax and hopefully things change. If not then it's whatever man. I don't have the energy to continue like this.
Don't do it bro, you are a mogger as it stands already. Don't let it go to waste. Live a full life bro.

Don't do it bro, you are a mogger as it stands already. Don't let it go to waste. Live a full life bro.
No bro, it's not true. I hate to air it out publicly like a faggot but the life I live is trash bro. If I reach Chad things would be different for me.

No bro, it's not true. I hate to air it out publicly like a faggot but the life I live is trash bro. If I reach Chad things would be different for me.
Well bro I don't think looks are the reason why. I know this prettyboy who's been depressed before. The problems you are dealing with probably stems from something else. If you would like, you can pm me bro. We can talk about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
Sure bro
Well bro I don't think looks are the reason why. I know this prettyboy who's been depressed before. The problems you are dealing with probably stems from something else. If you would like, you can pm me bro. We can talk about it.

This thread is kind of weird. Chads get rejected all the time

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Chads of all sorts get rejected. That's not to say a man cannot have any woman he wants if the curcumstances are right though.

• +1
Reactions: Doober
Chads of all sorts get rejected. That's not to say a man cannot have any woman he wants if the curcumstances are right though.
Chad fucks any girl he wants on demand when he wants to. I understand you can't comprehend such a life. I can't either, but you need to stop the cope and realize that this is the life a Chad lives. Life on easy mode. End of story.

This thread is kind of weird. Chads get rejected all the time
If that's you in your pic Im really confused as to how you can hold on to any shred of cope possible. Either swallow the blackpill reality or exit the forum. The truth is that Chad can fuck any girl when he wants at any moment. If you think a girl would reject a Chad tier guy and not just add to her body count you are sorely mistaken.

Chad fucks any girl he wants on demand when he wants to. I understand you can't comprehend such a life. I can't either, but you need to stop the cope and realize that this is the life a Chad lives. Life on easy mode. End of story.
It's not true though. Just cause a man's got a harem doesn't mean he can get any new girl he wants any time. Not all girls can be had on demand. Dumb party sluts maybe.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Doober
It's not true though. Just cause a man's got a harem doesn't mean he can get any new girl he wants any time. Not all girls can be had on demand. Dumb party sluts maybe.
Tell that to prime gandy when he walks into a room with women. I don't think you understand how unreal actual chads like that look man. I've only seen one in my life and I couldn't stop myself from analyzing this niggas face. Aspie af but it is what it is bro. Dudes like that can actually pull any of them on demand with ease. They live a different life.

Not really women have Chad types some Prefer Hypermasc ones others prefer Feminine E boy types.

Not really women have Chad types some Prefer Hypermasc ones others prefer Feminine E boy types.
Maesthetic chads bro. Someone like gandy with insane mix of psl and appeal. It's a wrap for anyone's bitch when that nigga walks in

How would you know though? People don't exactly showcase any lack of success they might have.
Because face. I saw his face what else do I need lmao? The dude was like 6.5 - 7psl. Over bro. Guy lives in gandy heaven while we rot

Because face. I saw his face what else do I need lmao? The dude was like 6.5 - 7psl. Over bro. Guy lives in gandy heaven while we rot
His eyes are never satisfied though. And he might have a much easier time pulling chicks, but he's not impervious to rejection.

chads/tyrones get rejected at maybe 40 percent of the time, and its only because said women is already in relationship long-term with decent guy, she might fuck the chad/tyrone if the guy persist and is around her often, but other then that meh.

Chad-lites are what i call guys in the 7/10-7.5/10 range they get rejected 60 percent of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128
His eyes are never satisfied though. And he might have a much easier time pulling chicks, but he's not impervious to rejection.
He is impervious to rejection. Life on easy mode.

chads/tyrones get rejected at maybe 40 percent of the time, and its only because said women is already in relationship long-term with decent guy, she might fuck the chad/tyrone if the guy persist and is around her often, but other then that meh.

Chad-lites are what i call guys in the 7/10-7.5/10 range they get rejected 60 percent of the time.
7psl chads have already won. They tell a bitch to fuck and they respond with "when". Never began, rejection doesn't exist for them.

• +1
Reactions: Newkid
Maesthetic chads bro. Someone like gandy with insane mix of psl and appeal. It's a wrap for anyone's bitch when that nigga walks in
Chads are a situational thing. I've seen them get stripped of all their appeal as they run from a fight so on so forth. It's situational. Get some age on ya and alittle experience u will see it time and again.

You guys need to leave the basement sometime ngl:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and Umbra
This retard really believes the phrase "if he was chad she would have sucked his dick on the spot in public'' either he's trolling or simply delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128
Either every girl likes you or no girl likes you