Chadsplaining and NT cope...

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025
There really be users like this:

Telling users like this to be more confident, go outside and improve their personality.

At least with Reddit we know it's a bunch of soyboys' circlejerking one another to cope.

It's more frustrating with this forum though because I see many chads advocating for NT theory.

*First of all, if you found this forum you're not NT and likely retarded... period. A lot of the "NT" users here don't act like a normal person. They're just good-looking guys that go outside. The reality is that if you're good-looking... and attend events, people will make an effort to make you feel welcomed. You won't need any "game" to pick up chicks because they carry the conversations and make their interest in you obvious. In this case, "NT theory" should be renamed to "just be there theory" and reserved for good-looking men.

*Secondly, your chadlite+ mode of existence doesn't reflect your average normie. The chadlite+ user suffers from survivorship bias. Just because NT theory worked for him doesn't mean it will work for an average-looking guy. The average guy has no halo effect and will need to be very charismatic to compensate for his mediocre looks. Even charisma on its own is useless without attraction. Who are girls attracted to? Chads... (not normies).

*Also, if you're blackpilled you know that personality isn't even malleable. It's mostly genetic and the environmental influences are mostly determined in the first few years of your life (i.e. learning to interact with other kids, playing and treatment from parents). You can't fix what's already broken.

The coping autist:
The other group claiming "NT theory" is legit... I will call them the "coping autists". This type of user is obsessed with "science" and quantifying attractiveness. The problem is their metrics for attractiveness are wrong. Just because gay aliens like Barrett aren't seen as attractive by most girls, they invent crazy mental gymnastics to cope that "medium-uglies" with "game" take all of the girls.

Angry wojak

In 9/10 cases the "medium-ugly" is actually a maesthetic dude with a good mix of facial congruency, harmony of features and masculine features. It's just PSL can't accurately judge the appeal of men to women. They are obsessed with standards that have no bearing in the real world. When someone goes against the gay alien standard... many cope and sperg. "Man i guess i just got to leave my basement. We should all leave our basements and go outside." Cope.

It's over btw. I can't believe I even have to make this thread tbh, but some users aren't even being ironic anymore with "medium-ugly" pill and "just be NT".

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, thegoat, Aqua and 16 others
*Also, if you're blackpilled you know that personality isn't even malleable. It's mostly genetic and the environmental influences are mostly determined in the first few years of your life (i.e. learning to interact with other kids, playing and treatment from parents). You can't fix what's already broken.
Turbo autist cope. The brain is constantly changing and there is nothing mental that is set in stone. I used to be an autist who couldn't talk to anyone due to being homeschooled my entire life with 0 social interaction, now I can do it relatively easily and I am literally known as the "coolest" person in my friend group (they're all normies). Telling yourself you can't even change your personality is the most autistic cope I have ever read :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 18452, Deleted member 15004 and 8 others
Chadsplanining normiesplaning lol epic
Using the lefts language against them

I agree but i do see evidence of dudes who i mog being able to talk to women when i cant. And the women respond and laugh and shit. That what i mean by being non nt.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delta7, aBetterMii and 2 others
keep coping NT is important if you look decent:Comfy: and not you or me or anyone here never will be Chad enough to be a tera autist and still slay.:ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, one job away, Deleted member 4946 and 5 others
First of all, if you found this forum you're not NT and likely retarded... period. A lot of the "NT" users here don't act like a normal person. They're just good-looking guys that go outside
i’m NT nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Xangsane and datboijj
View attachment 1422902

Telling users like this to be more confident, go outside and improve their personality.

View attachment 1422900

At least with Reddit we know it's a bunch of soyboys' circlejerking one another to cope.

View attachment 1422908

It's more frustrating with this forum though because I see many chads advocating for NT theory.

*First of all, if you found this forum you're not NT and likely retarded... period. A lot of the "NT" users here don't act like a normal person. They're just good-looking guys that go outside. The reality is that if you're good-looking... and attend events, people will make an effort to make you feel welcomed. You won't need any "game" to pick up chicks because they carry the conversations and make their interest in you obvious. In this case, "NT theory" should be renamed to "just be there theory" and reserved for good-looking men.

*Secondly, your chadlite+ mode of existence doesn't reflect your average normie. The chadlite+ user suffers from survivorship bias. Just because NT theory worked for him doesn't mean it will work for an average-looking guy. The average guy has no halo effect and will need to be very charismatic to compensate for his mediocre looks. Even charisma on its own is useless without attraction. Who are girls attracted to? Chads... (not normies).

The coping autist:
The other group claiming "NT theory" is legit... I will call them the "coping autists". This type of user is obsessed with "science" and quantifying attractiveness. The problem is their metrics for attractiveness are wrong. Just because gay aliens like Barrett aren't seen as attractive by most girls, they invent crazy mental gymnastics to cope that "medium-uglies" with "game" take all of the girls.

View attachment 1422924

In 9/10 cases the "medium-ugly" is actually a maesthetic dude with a good mix of facial congruency, harmony of features and masculine features. It's just PSL can't accurately judge the appeal of men to women. They are obsessed with standards that have no bearing in the real world. When someone goes against the gay alien standard... many cope and sperg. "Man i guess i just got to leave my basement. We should all leave our basements and go outside." Cope.

It's over btw. I can't believe I even have to make this thread tbh, but some users aren't even being ironic anymore with "medium-ugly" pill and "just be NT".
Someone finnaly Said it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Being NT only matters for HTN, even then it wont make you slay, you just will actually be able to atleast keep the attention of a girl if she finds you cute. OFC there has to be physical attraction for NT to matter, but if you dont seem normal she will lose attraction. And you CAN learn to be NT, but yes its mainly environmental factors. Also, medium ugly is only said by guys cause women started labeling guys that, everyone knows medium ugly means HTN in reality but women are so picky so they call HTN medium ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Its easy actually, just have low expectations in your work or give up completely lol

Everyone knows how looks are the most important thing but they work together with nt, without nt (like having practiced getting laid and being popular sports jock since age 12-13) u will never know the max potential

Last edited:
View attachment 1422902

View attachment 1422900

View attachment 1422908

The coping autist:

View attachment 1422924

I agree all this Nt talk is pure cope, Your looks are mostly determined by your genetics i would say 70 percent and 30 percent environmental, aka oral posture, did you play sports when young, you body posture what types of food you ate. Your looks determine your personalty and how others treat you, and you your-self perceive the outside world. This is why the biggest advocates of community talk and giving back are always either young and attractive or rich, their lives are so enriched the believe others should give back to spread joy and make others happy.

View attachment 1422902

View attachment 1422900

View attachment 1422908

The coping autist:

View attachment 1422924

Also you forget that not all girls are chad sexuals. So called non chad responders. You need nt for them tho.