Chains will raise your smv

L

LivingWaters

Banned
IMG 0139
IMG 0138

Mainly for ethniccels but some white tiktok emo boys can pull it off. Anytime i wear this shit i get lots of iois. It could be because my only failo is looking poor and low class. Im tyrone with dreads so thats probably why. The chain makes me look like a egyptian prince. Not to mention all my shit fake and im temu/pandabuymaxxed

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, zharupodrugu and hopecel
Shut Up Nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Saisei, datboijj and Crayola CØck
View attachment 2616583View attachment 2616584
Mainly for ethniccels but some white tiktok emo boys can pull it off. Anytime i wear this shit i get lots of iois. It could be because my only failo is looking poor and low class. Im tyrone with dreads so thats probably why. The chain makes me look like a egyptian prince. Not to mention all my shit fake and im temu/pandabuymaxxed
lifefuel tbh

Pastel Emo Boy | Pastel emo, Pretty people, Photo and video

thanks bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Saisei, Deleted member 8365, datboijj and 4 others
water but thanks for trying

I feel so homosexual when I wear anything except a watch. Chains/rings etc. wouldn’t be the ideal aesthetic for a good looking man imo. Why, with a masc face, would you want to look like an emo cuck?

View attachment 2616583View attachment 2616584
What link to buy

some low class ghetto cope

if it's low quality it will leach cadmium and lead onto your skin

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj