Characters that make me feel insecure (exposing my bdd)

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
Obviously when you end up on this website you are going to be insecure about your appearance (if your new) and for me, my insecurities have shown through when i see a character that bears a resemblance to me or shares features i have, who i find ugly…

This list will hopefully be a fun way to break down my BDD by ripping the bandaid off of my insecurities

while also having a laug

… this isnt ranked in any way.

1st character:
3F981675 C561 43EA B7AB 1059F3128CB2

Now, you may be thinking… “uglymug, you bdd retard his es ratio is way better than yours, and his coloring is different and hes skinny.” My response is, bad eye area with nct. bulbous nose, and small chin and a long midface.

These are features i have, in selfies, and irl. So whenever I saw Mimura (this guy) on screen, I always cringed because he’s not gl and had confidence. Which in highschool i was the class clown, so i feared i was giving the same cringy vibe. Even if i dont look like him in the mirror, i bear some resemblance with my features that i dont like. So he reminded me…

of me.

View attachment 1389583
(circa 2020)

selfies is the main reason i didnt get girls. Or try… i didnt want to snapchat fraud because i was afraid of being disingenuous, and being dumped upon her seeing me… but having sfs and lense distortion also makes you look like you dont irl by alot. (Its like 2 different people)

but this next person i felt insecure about for a long time, because of selfie distortion and this is how i thought i looked like (i though selfies refelcted reality) but this is funny.

43E71801 79C2 40FB 89DA FFD1DCC616F4

Your probably caging rn, because he’s a meme. And literally known for being ugly in persona 4, thats why he went ER.

once again we can see that he has nct, a bulbous nose and a short chin with similar coloring to me… i was destroyed when i saw someone post an Adachi (him) meme on discord because i thought i looked like this, except obviously im fat… so im scared ill look like these guys if i lean down because my lean face app filter says ill look bad.

but most of my fat is in my legs and gut so i think ill just get a more defined face, not narrower.

0699D25F 3866 453E B6C2 E68B534784C5
Once again short chin, narrow ipd, bulbous nose, facial fat, nct tall eyes, short chin.

very cartoony but still made me feel insecure because of the aforementioned features.

and also Hal being someone who i hate personally because hes a creepy stalker asshole and me associating my face with mine does a number on your self esteem.

This is the funniest one because people said i looked like him as a joke and this crushed my self esteem.
93398B90 9A42 472A B802 34730DC4A2A5

this one hurts hard becausr the character is autistic probably,

which is something im feared as being seen as a cringy aspie nerd like him…
2E914AE9 129B 4FE6 82FA 2A4923BFD9D9

I used to feel insecure when i saw these characters on screen, but now im exposing my insecurities here for you us to have a laugh at.

Im curious if others have had a similar experience like this aswell. And if theres any person or character that comes to mind when you see my face, let me know as im curious.

What i look like rn:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Slob
pic of you tho?

Anime lowers testosterone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MANLETprettyBOY and Slob
Obviously when you end up on this website you are going to be insecure about your appearance (if your new) and for me, my insecurities have shown through when i see a character that bears a resemblance to me or shares features i have, who i find ugly…

This list will hopefully be a fun way to break down my BDD by ripping the bandaid off of my insecurities

while also having a laug

… this isnt ranked in any way.

1st character:
View attachment 1389605
Now, you may be thinking… “uglymug, you bdd retard his es ratio is way better than yours, and his coloring is different and hes skinny.” My response is, bad eye area with nct. bulbous nose, and small chin and a long midface.

These are features i have, in selfies, and irl. So whenever I saw Mimura (this guy) on screen, I always cringed because he’s not gl and had confidence. Which in highschool i was the class clown, so i feared i was giving the same cringy vibe. Even if i dont look like him in the mirror, i bear some resemblance with my features that i dont like. So he reminded me…

of me.

View attachment 1389583
(circa 2020)

selfies is the main reason i didnt get girls. Or try… i didnt want to snapchat fraud because i was afraid of being disingenuous, and being dumped upon her seeing me… but having sfs and lense distortion also makes you look like you dont irl by alot. (Its like 2 different people)

but this next person i felt insecure about for a long time, because of selfie distortion and this is how i thought i looked like (i though selfies refelcted reality) but this is funny.

View attachment 1389601
Your probably caging rn, because he’s a meme. And literally known for being ugly in persona 4, thats why he went ER.

once again we can see that he has nct, a bulbous nose and a short chin with similar coloring to me… i was destroyed when i saw someone post an Adachi (him) meme on discord because i thought i looked like this, except obviously im fat… so im scared ill look like these guys if i lean down because my lean face app filter says ill look bad.

but most of my fat is in my legs and gut so i think ill just get a more defined face, not narrower.

View attachment 1389612Once again short chin, narrow ipd, bulbous nose, facial fat, nct tall eyes, short chin.

very cartoony but still made me feel insecure because of the aforementioned features.

and also Hal being someone who i hate personally because hes a creepy stalker asshole and me associating my face with mine does a number on your self esteem.

This is the funniest one because people said i looked like him as a joke and this crushed my self esteem.
View attachment 1389606
this one hurts hard becausr the character is autistic probably,

which is something im feared as being seen as a cringy aspie nerd like him…
View attachment 1389609

I used to feel insecure when i saw these characters on screen, but now im exposing my insecurities here for you us to have a laugh at.

Im curious if others have had a similar experience like this aswell. And if theres any person or character that comes to mind when you see my face, let me know as im curious.

ngl you're good looking boyo but you're a prime candidate for a jaw surgery, the short chin really fucks you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8244

• JFL
ngl you're good looking boyo but you're a prime candidate for a jaw surgery, the short chin really fucks you
Thanks bro

Yeah it destroys my facial harmony

idk how i can have so many harmony destroying features and still be normie.

(thin lips, bulbous nose, nct) im really lucky and unlucky at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Slob
U need to fix skin, perma squint and lose weight.

View attachment 1389624
one time when i was squinting hard, this indian girl said hi to me as we passed on the sidewalk

jfl at squinting though i dont want to have to strain my eyes when talking to girls, because if you slip up, your done...

surgery or death

one time when i was squinting hard, this indian girl said hi to me as we passed on the sidewalk

jfl at squinting though i dont want to have to strain my eyes when talking to girls, because if you slip up, your done...

surgery or death
I've mastered my squint. Never gets called out for it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, n0rthface and Deleted member 8244
I've mastered my squint. Never gets called out for it.
i thought you didnt squint tbh

i would go er to look like you

well not really,

but you probably have chad halo despite being aspie

Last edited:
The most damaged people are those with short chins. A common theme and pattern forming.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
you'd mog without acne and glasses ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 8244
you'd mog without acne and glasses ded srs
Looks is subjective at certain levels… its about appealing to the majority of people which my coloring and thin lips dont help

Looks is subjective at certain levels… its about appealing to the majority of people which my coloring and thin lips dont help
jfl, curries here would commit murder for your colouring, and lips aren't too big of a deal (they aren't thin tbh), aren't even big, only changes you need are skincare, coloured contacts and maybe a rhino.

• +1
Not bad if that's OP. Not ugly, and doesn't look like someone not to be taken seriously. That's all that really counts in the end. If you got those two qualities, with a good mind of course, you can arrange your small corner of this world any way you see fit.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
The most damaged people are those with short chins. A common theme and pattern forming.
A short chin, especially a narrow one is guaranteed incel status. It causes chipmunk cheeks and bloat even at normal weight, baby face and sfs, neoteny. It's the most brutal facial feature for men.
OP at least has a fairly normal chin width. My chin is short and very narrow making me look like a bloated 10 year old.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Dn read + Personacel