Cheap foods like eggs for protein?

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
I eat 10 eggs a day and im getting tired of this shit.
50eggs here cost like 10usd/1000yen.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and CyprusGD
I dont remember but Yen is from china I think? Then probably dog meat

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BoneDensity, CyprusGD, Deleted member 5455 and 6 others
Beef or chicken is quite decent.

I also consume a shit ton of quark, which is really protein dense.

Per 250g of Quark its:

I get 250g from my local shop for 65p. So I expect its quite cheap where ever you are.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940 and Quantumphysics
Skyr mogs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Nims and Quantumphysics
Beef mince, chicken thighs, whichever fish is cheapest in your location. Cottage cheese is ok if you can tolerate it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, pneumocystosis, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Skyr mogs
They are very similar nutrient wise right? I've never tried Skyr myself I find quark sufficient usually people use Skyr if they find quark a not very nice to eat right?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
If you're in JP any meat except chicken is expensive

• So Sad
Reactions: Quantumphysics
I sometimes go for canned tuna. Not as cheap as eggs, but still decent.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Want to go to Japanese GP with me next month near Nagoya?

They are very similar nutrient wise right? I've never tried Skyr myself I find quark sufficient usually people use Skyr if they find quark a not very nice to eat right?
Pretty much I guess

Why dont u eat fish meat. Its available in Japan, nutrient dense and healthy food.

Want to go to Japanese GP with me next month near Nagoya?
wtf is gp? damn thats really close to my home. shit I can go. Dont mogged me tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
wtf is gp? damn thats really close to my home. shit I can go. Dont mogged me tho
Formula 1 race. Let’s hangout are you Japanese?

Help me get Japanese girl!!!!

This is me btw
503DAAC6 BA49 4FDC 9693 0C630AF5C0DB

Pork is usually cheap but I guess that's region dependent?

Beans, lentils

Chicken and eggs for main sources

Canned beans and milk/other dairies for sides

tuna and some cheap whey protein

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and Elvisandreaa
Formula 1 race. Let’s hangout are you Japanese?

Help me get Japanese girl!!!!
Nag I aint japanese. Thats why I get no japanese bitches. Can’t hangout rn but there’s a lot of international clubs in Sakae Nagoya.
What’s your height? If your over 6ft you’ll be mogging japanese but foreigners nah

Nag I aint japanese. Thats why I get no japanese bitches. Can’t hangout rn but there’s a lot of international clubs in Sakae Nagoya.
What’s your height? If your over 6ft you’ll be mogging japanese but foreigners nah
What are you doing in Japan?
Is life there better than in the west?
Is 5’10 good enough height in Japan?

5'10 is more than enough in japan. tbh geomaxxing to japan is underrated. Lower inhib than Korea so much less competition, some very pretty women, and if you want a tradwife you can def find one or rlly any type of women. idk u but if you are white if you are mtn+ you will be treated like chad in the west.
What are you doing in Japan?
Is life there better than in the west?
Is 5’10 good enough height in Japan?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
5'10 is more than enough in japan. tbh geomaxxing to japan is underrated. Lower inhib than Korea so much less competition, some very pretty women, and if you want a tradwife you can def find one or rlly any type of women. idk u but if you are white if you are mtn+ you will be treated like chad in the west.
I am rice with a typical K-pop features mixed with central Asian broad shoulders, and tall, rosy pale skin. Would Jap girl be receptive to me?

trad wife is still a thing in Japan holy shiiet I wanna move there so bad:what: :owo: :owo:

Are Jap women into the lean muscular body or do they prefer the lanky tall looks?

I am rice with a typical K-pop features mixed with central Asian broad shoulders, and tall, rosy pale skin. Would Jap girl be receptive to me?

trad wife is still a thing in Japan holy shiiet I wanna move there so bad:what: :owo: :owo:

Are Jap women into the lean muscular body or do they prefer the lanky tall looks?
im not japanese so take everything i say lightly even though im pretty confident. in japan pretty boy mogs suuuper hard, if you think you fall into that category you will do great. This video shows a pretty unscientific collection of opinions on male body which it basically shows that they want like 13%ish body fat but just skip to the end of the video and see the results. either way japan is probably the incel capital of the world meaning you will do well if you look foreign at all tbh. ive also read that its one of the only countries where women occasionally approach men so if that interests you there u go.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
im not japanese so take everything i say lightly even though im pretty confident. in japan pretty boy mogs suuuper hard, if you think you fall into that category you will do great. This video shows a pretty unscientific collection of opinions on male body which it basically shows that they want like 13%ish body fat but just skip to the end of the video and see the results. either way japan is probably the incel capital of the world meaning you will do well if you look foreign at all tbh. ive also read that its one of the only countries where women occasionally approach men so if that interests you there u go.
How did you get to Japan?

i lived there for 2 years 13-15 because my dad in the navy was stationed there.
Were you treated like a chad by Jap girls?:rolleyes:

above 6'0 mogs most people including foreigners dumbass

above 6'0 mogs most people including foreigners dumbass
Asian foreigners yes, americans and european nah. However most white americans I see are just my height. 181cm 5’11.

Do I need some Japanese knowledge for trad wife?

Chicken and protein powder

Asian foreigners yes, americans and european nah. However most white americans I see are just my height. 181cm 5’11.
most europeans are below 6ft you dumbass chink