Cheap high kcal food ?

badromance

badromance

Banned
im broke,what should i eat ? starting uni tommorow with 3 roomates but noone can cook.I think i will buy a non-white bread for myself everyday and try to eat it then the other idk.Suggest me something,i eat everything jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
im broke,what should i eat ? starting uni tommorow with 3 roomates but noone can cook.I think i will buy a non-white bread for myself everyday and try to eat it then the other idk.Suggest me something,i eat everything jfl.
Eat a few peanut butter sandwiches, those have a lot of calories, just make sure the peanut butter is natty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
peanut butter, regular butter, coconut oil, junk foods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Dawg, nobody can cook for real?

• +1
Try oatmeal or things with a shitton of carbs

• +1

JFL you can’t cook.

• +1
One of my old high school classmates is bodybuilding while broke as fuck. He eats 1 lb of ground turkey or beef for every meal with rice or sweet potatoes (very calorically dense)

• +1