• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
@BrahminBoss

thanks

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Do u shine it on your nuts??

Do u shine it on your nuts??
The light is really hot so no, you could if you wanted too. i just shine it on my chest/abs sometimes my back. i do 10-15 minutes at a time, it gets really hot.

ray peat is a nigger

Who tf is ray peat?

red light is cope

Ray Peat is still dead. Living to 86 may sound impress to someone that is 25. But if you factor out all the major dysfunctional life choices people make, 86 is really about average for a man that is white, college educated, non obese, non smoker, non alcoholic, non drug abuser. And it wasn't like he was particularly active or sharp in his later years.

• JFL
Ray Peat is still dead. Living to 86 may sound impress to someone that is 25. But if you factor out all the major dysfunctional life choices people make, 86 is really about average for a man that is white, college educated, non obese, non smoker, non alcoholic, non drug abuser.
He didn’t start peating until 40 and was a sick child. Dk y u autists care so much about peat himself and not look into peats ideas. You guys are too tribalist - black and white thinking.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and OldRooster
He didn’t start peating until 40 and was a sick child. Dk y u autists care so much about peat himself and not look into peats ideas. You guys are too tribalist - black and white thinking.
I looked into Peat's stuff more than a decade ago, I have forgotten most of it. One enormous error that I do remember is that he was critical of exercise, now widely recognized as the greatest single factor impacting longevity and health span. How can you take a guy seriously that was so wrong on the single biggest issue in the longevity space?

• +1
I looked into Peat's stuff more than a decade ago, I have forgotten most of it. One enormous error that I do remember is that he was critical of exercise, now widely recognized as the greatest single factor impacting longevity and health span. How can you take a guy seriously that was so wrong on the single biggest issue in the longevity space?
Extended cardio increases serotonin and lactic acid shifting energy production towards burning FFA rather than glucose through the Randell cycle. Since most people have a routine time where they do this it also increases serotonin since routine increases serotonin.

Peat recommends slow cardio for twenty minutes or weight lifting instead since muscle produce testosterone which has a lot of protective effects. Keep in mind he also says cardio increases selenium levels in the brain but the costs outweigh any benefits if you do cardio for more than an hour every day. It’s evident if you look at the teeth of marathon runners they are bald more often than not and have very bad teeth -all signs of excess PTH.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and OldRooster