cheat on your girlfriend tbh

bananabrick

bananabrick

in ten years ill be in A.A.
dont be that guy that simps for his gf for years only for her to throw it all away the second convenient chad shows up. its only a matter of time but you can negate most of the heartbreak if you cheat first, you can still love your girlfriend just dont take things so seriously cause its imposssible for her to care and empathize with you in that way shes not wired to understand.

• +1
Reactions: galego123, ROTTING, ALP and 5 others
True but then you become part of the problem

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
this isn't a problem most users have

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 19548, BoneDensity and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
If you could pull enough to cheat frequently you wouldn’t have a girlfriend, simple as

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and bananabrick
dont be that guy that simps for his gf for years only for her to throw it all away the second convenient chad shows up. its only a matter of time but you can negate most of the heartbreak if you cheat first, you can still love your girlfriend just dont take things so seriously cause its imposssible for her to care and empathize with you in that way shes not wired to understand.
from my experience cheating on a girl and then finding out she's cheated doesn't make it less shitty.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32707, Deleted member 16371, ROTTING and 4 others
If you could pull enough to cheat frequently you wouldn’t have a girlfriend, simple as
have a sneaky link and a few girls who've expressed past interest that i could get with, i dont really pull girls my girlfriend and all the others initiated with me first.

have a sneaky link and a few girls who've expressed past interest that i could get with, i dont really pull girls my girlfriend and all the others initiated with me first.
Perhaps it’s not worth risking it then :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: bananabrick
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 17763
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670, 6’1cel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
from my experience cheating on a girl and then finding out she's cheated doesn't make it less shitty.
It doesn't cause cheating as a guy is natural, women are monogamous/hypergamous naturally, the lock in the best looking guy they can get and try to have his kids, while guys try to fuck as much women as they can to spread their genes. Not that complicated to understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BoneDensity, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
that's disgusting bruv
One time a girl I was fucking always came over then would leave immediately after we fucked and it bruised my ego ngl cause I had a king bed just so girls could sleep in it and still be far away from me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
It doesn't cause cheating as a guy is natural, women are monogamous/hypergamous naturally, the lock in the best looking guy they can get and try to have his kids, while guys try to fuck as much women as they can to spread their genes. Not that complicated to understand
fuck that, it's the same for girls.
if they're unfaithful whores in a relationship but then find out their bf is cheating she will still go apeshit, cry in her pillow every day for a year, and play victim.

women are so good at manipulation. they will make anything justifiable, and everything your fault

One time a girl I was fucking always came over then would leave immediately after we fucked and it bruised my ego ngl cause I had a king bed just so girls could sleep in it and still be far away from me
another forum slayer:feelswah:

bro thats ideal. i just wanna be alone and game after a fugg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
bro thats ideal. i just wanna be alone and game after a fugg
It is ideal but it’s like, I want her to want to stay you know? It’s ideal when I go to her place and leave after I pump but when she wants to leave it’s like wait bitch hold up make me kick you out

fuck that, it's the same for girls.
if they're unfaithful whores in a relationship but then find out their bf is cheating she will still go apeshit, cry in her pillow every day for a year, and play victim.

women are so good at manipulation. they will make anything justifiable, and everything your fault
Cause we live in a matriarchal society now which is dysgenetic. Matriarchal societies fell like flies when attacked by patriarchal societies (Yamnaya cucking the Neolithic farmers, Euros cucking Native Americans and Aztecs, steppe nomads cucking the Chinese etc.)

If we let mother nature run its course then natural selection would kill of cucked places, which is actually happening in reality, the more patriarchal a place is the higher the birthrate and low inhibness in those places)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
Used to think youre just a rapist thug but you’re based af

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 18244
I don't have a gf so...

Imagine dating a western girl in the first place :feelskek:

Cause we live in a matriarchal society now which is dysgenetic. Matriarchal societies fell like flies when attacked by patriarchal societies (Yamnaya cucking the Neolithic farmers, Euros cucking Native Americans and Aztecs, steppe nomads cucking the Chinese etc.)

If we let mother nature run its course then natural selection would kill of cucked places, which is actually happening in reality, the more patriarchal a place is the higher the birthrate and low inhibness in those places)
Patriarchal and violent chimps have a higher reproductive success for males than matriarchal pacifist female selected bonobos :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
the more patriarchal a place is the higher the birthrate and low inhibness in those places
But tbh, patriarchy=lower iq, higher T, less civilized, violent etc.

Matriarchy is civilization itself on the other hand, civilization exists because humans are smart and cucky, most patriarchal zones in earth are the most uncivilized and low IQ ones

Low IQ is kinda ideal ngl

• JFL
But tbh, patriarchy=lower iq, higher T, less civilized, violent etc.

Matriarchy is civilization itself on the other hand, civilization exists because humans are smart and cucky, most patriarchal zones in earth are the most uncivilized and low IQ ones

Low IQ is kinda ideal ngl
Thats not true, Romans were patriarchal, Macedonian Greeks were patriarchal, middle ages european powers like the Frankish Empire were patriarchal.

Meanwhile lot of native american tribes were matriarchal, lots of african tribes as well.

And when it comes to civilization, this is hard to define, in some technological aspects matriarchal societies were much more advanced on average, but not when it came to warfare. The Yamnaya swept the European continent just because of horses, better weapons, bettwr tactics compared to the Neolithic cucks

• JFL
  • +1
Thats not true, Romans were patriarchal, Macedonian Greeks were patriarchal, middle ages european powers like the Frankish Empire were patriarchal
And they were higher T and lower IQ than modern day Euros, exactly my point

And they were higher T and lower IQ than modern day Euros, exactly my point
Not sure about that, iq is mostly genetic and based on good nutrition during early years of growth. I never payed attention at school and was making teenage level drawings at the age of 5yo, and i have a measured iq of 125 from a psychatry visit

• JFL
  • +1
Not sure about that, iq is mostly genetic and based on good nutrition during early years of growth. I never payed attention at school and was making teenage level drawings at the age of 5yo, and i have a measured iq of 125 from a psychatry visit
Anyways tbh, point stands more cucked=more civilized

Modern intellectuals are obsessed with progress and civilization :soy:

They should find the middle path

• +1
Anyways tbh, point stands more cucked=more civilized

Modern intellectuals are obsessed with progress and civilization :soy:

They should find the middle path
This whole topic is honestly very complicated ngl, all that matter is if you are genuinely happy, everything humans do is to make themselves content and happy. I don't care how incredibly advanced a society is when they have staggering rates of depression and suicides. And the most advanced civilizations today like the Japanese and Nordics have the highest suicide rates and depression. But muh uncivilized africans, arabs, balkan people are way less depressed

• JFL
  • +1
This whole topic is honestly very complicated ngl, all that matter is if you are genuinely happy, everything humans do is to make themselves content and happy. I don't care how incredibly advanced a society is when they have staggering rates of depression and suicides. And the most advanced civilizations today like the Japanese and Nordics have the highest suicide rates and depression. But muh uncivilized africans, arabs, balkan people are way less depressed
Being a rich Chad in West is an unreal life, mogs all

So feminism mogs

• +1
Reactions: bananabrick