cheek fat is decending me hard making me look like i have no zygos, i’m probably around 15-18% body fat

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
i’m a bad spot rn want to lean max so my face is more defined but i’m also already under weight due to lack of muscle, so skinny fat, my cheeks look like jordan’s when he’s bloated and i need to lose the bloat bcos i could accend hard without it, still don’t look bad with it but just ruins my looks rn.

Do i, starve max and go even more underweight and look more lankey currently 6’3 at 160 jfl

or bulk and ruin my face for 6-8 months then cut

also i genetically carry a decent amount of fat on my face unless i’m super lean like 11-13%

Attachments

• IMG_9141.png
    IMG_9141.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
i’m a bad spot rn want to lean max so my face is more defined but i’m also already under weight due to lack of muscle, so skinny fat, my cheeks look like jordan’s when he’s bloated and i need to lose the bloat bcos i could accend hard without it, still don’t look bad with it but just ruins my looks rn.

Do i, starve max and go even more underweight and look more lankey currently 6’3 at 160 jfl

also i genetically carry a decent amount of fat on my face unless i’m super lean like 11-13%
recomp. Eat at manteinance or max 100 Kcal of surplus and train hard

• +1
Reactions: its_over, hardestmfintheroom, yayatourer and 3 others
recomp. Eat at manteinance or max 100 Kcal of surplus and train hard
think i’m gunna do that i’ve lost my bloat before and looked so much better and even then i was still above 13% i’d say and my face looked lean that was in summer tho then i quit gym, building muscle is hard for me though

Do you have a strong ogee curve from 3/4? Then leanmax. Otherwise rope.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
no i just don’t have 3k posts and know every term
dude tried to help u and u reply like this. stfu and get off the site u little bitch

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
dont mind him he wearing his rotting as a badge of honor
You have 10k posts and I have less? I know you lack self awareness (you are bitter and make fun of everyone for rotting etc. when you are an oldcel and the biggest rotter here) but it’s getting out of control now. Meds now please.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: eclipsoo, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 25059

Push through the bulk and be subhuman for a while or SARMs

• +1
Reactions: fl0w and yayatourer

same bro, can u send pictures in dm of ur cheeks so i can see if we have same?

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer

I'm in the exact same situation, bulk very seriously in order for each second of fruztration of having such a shitty face to be worth it. But this is the solution be strong man.

13% is not super lean sorry just bulk and cut and if it's bothering do mini cuts on the way.

Maybe ur test is too low /estrogen Is too high, this often can change facial fat levels