Chemical dickmaxxing (DICKCELS BELOW 25 yo GTFIH)

Extra Chromosome

Extra Chromosome

Hello and welcome fellow gents.

I will get straight into the method.

1. hCG injections
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3822343/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

2. DHT gel on penis

3. Letrozole
Increases LH and FSH and T while lowering E

4. HGH

4. Andractim

5. PGE-1

Can also be used synergistically with mechanical dickmaxxing.
I recommend reading applying the above with the method @Wincel Is going to release for extreme results.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fishy, Hernan, zeshama and 20 others
If you're over 18 it's almost certainly over for these methods unless you are a statistical outlier genetically imo.

Unless you have an actual micropenis/hypogonadism then I've heard of these things working at an older age

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, EggKing, JapaneBAC and 10 others
If you're over 18 it's almost certainly over for these methods unless you are a statistical outlier genetically imo.

Unless you have an actual micropenis/hypogonadism then I've heard of these things working at an older age
It is worth the try.
Nothing will fuck you up from the chemicals.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, AscendingHero, FMLplus and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
@Wincel Hurry with the thread cuz I suspect this thread is low iq bs. Enlighten us, son.

@Wincel Hurry with the thread cuz I suspect this thread is low iq bs. Enlighten us, son.
I even liked the post, yeah chemical methods work as well, its just not they way I do things

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JapaneBAC, Tallooksmaxxer, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
All the studies are done with micropenis children and teens.
But that doesn't disprove that they won't work.
Just combine them with wincels method to speed up regeneration then come here later to say how much puss u slayed.

I even liked the post, yeah chemical methods work as well, its just not they way I do things
So you think in early twenties someone can actually increase size with DHT gel and hcg? If so I'm hopping on asap.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
So you think in early twenties someone can actually increase size with DHT gel and hcg? If so I'm hopping on asap.
hCG did increase size in people below 25.
But study was done on micropenis.
Only way to know is to try.

I've read a paper where DHT and test even worked on a 28 year old, yeah I wouldn't doubt it. Obviously I'd have to try myself

• +1
I've read a paper where DHT and test even worked on a 28 year old, yeah I wouldn't doubt it. Obviously I'd have to try myself
Like a micropenis guy? I suspect a normal T level man wouldn't see much of anything. But I really hope that's wrong.

Get BBCs, my children.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
Like a micropenis guy? I suspect a normal T level man wouldn't see much of anything. But I really hope that's wrong.
Well the study did two methods at once so I can't really say which had more of an effect, could've been the DHT gel. I don't believe he had a micropenis, it was around 4 inches and he had normal hormones

I've been trying to find it for a while now, if I can before I post my thread I will link it.

• +1
Reactions: Amogus, BackFromTheMogging, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
10x8 or over

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Elias, kobecel and 4 others
@Ritalincel

I already got hcg

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Autist and Extra Chromosome
fucking chad.
Are you planning any mechanical dickmaxxing with it?
No, I'm gonna blast roids for 15 weeks and that is gonna make my balls go back to normal

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and Extra Chromosome
No, I'm gonna blast roids for 15 weeks and that is gonna make my balls go back to normal
Did your balls get bigger? :feelsahh:
Lifefuel for smallballcels

1. hCG injections

2. DHT gel on penis

3. Letrozole

4. HGH

4. Andractim

5. PGE-1

I recommend reading applying the above with the method @Wincel Is going to release for extreme results.
Pretty legit. There's some ancient ThundersPlace threads that list a routine that incorporates the use of 4-androstenedione as a topical on the dick to maximize gains. Several anecdotal reports show that it was successful.

Ideally, some of the 4-AD binds to the AR receptors while most of it is converted to its metabolites such as T and DHT by the tissue in the dick. This combined with jelqing and stretching routines makes them way more effective.

So far I can say that it's been a couple weeks but my dick seems to be 0.1" longer and girthier overall from hanging and using topical DHT.

• +1
Reactions: Amogus, reptiles and Extra Chromosome
Did your balls get bigger? :feelsahh:
Lifefuel for smallballcels

Pretty legit. There's been some ancient ThundersPlace threads that incorporate the use of 4-androstenedione on the dick to maximize gains. Several anecdotal reports show that it was successful.

Ideally, some of the 4-AD binds to the AR receptors while most of it is converted to its metabolites such as T and DHT by the tissue in the dick. This combined with jelqing and stretching routines makes them way more effective.

So far I can say that it's been a couple weeks but my dick seems to be 0.1" longer and girthier overall from hanging and using topical DHT.
Haven't taken anything yet. Still waiting on nolvadex and arimidex.

Seems like DHT and HCG work either only in puberty or in cases of micropenis/hypoginadism.. androgen receptors need to be either still be sensitive or have never before been exposed to testosterone. Has anyone with a normal size dick used HCG/DHT by itself (no PE) and gotten results?

PGE1 is legit for girth; guys that regularly use caverject in normal doses report girth gains.. the guy son chemical PE boards gain girth like crazy using it.. egotta be careful with dose tho; a couple micrograms too much and you get a priapism then gangrene then amputation.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 2 others
Seems like DHT and HCG work either only in puberty or in cases of micropenis/hypoginadism.. androgen receptors need to be either still be sensitive or have never before been exposed to testosterone. Has anyone with a normal size dick used HCG/DHT by itself (no PE) and gotten results?

PGE1 is legit for girth; guys that regularly use caverject in normal doses report girth gains.. the guy son chemical PE boards gain girth like crazy using it.. egotta be careful with dose tho; a couple micrograms too much and you get a priapism then gangrene then amputation.
Fucking over wat u use personally

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Fucking over wat u use personally
Nothing. I tried clamping.. fucked up either one of my veins or my pelvic floor.. can’t barely get hard anymore.. tryna fix that first..

Then I want to gain 2-3 inches in length with LG hanger.. as long as that takes.. slow and steady

Once I have the length I want, idk how I’ll go about this but I want to gain 0.5” in girth.. not gonna clamp, that’s out of the question.. probabaly PGE1 under doctor supervision ideally.. or cocking edging.. idk.. gonna be like 2 years before I cross that bridge though.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Coping
Nothing. I tried clamping.. fucked up either one of my veins or my pelvic floor.. can’t barely get hard anymore.. tryna fix that first..

Then I want to gain 2-3 inches in length with LG hanger.. as long as that takes.. slow and steady

Once I have the length I want, idk how I’ll go about this but I want to gain 0.5” in girth.. not gonna clamp, that’s out of the question.. probabaly PGE1 under doctor supervision ideally.. or cocking edging.. idk.. gonna be like 2 years before I cross that bridge though.
What’s LG hanger? Does it actually work? I need an inch in length badly

• +1
Dude, Just strech for lenght and jelq for girth,

Penis is a damn muscle, WORK IT OUT

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and normcore
Where to get dht gel?

• +1
What’s LG hanger? Does it actually work? I need an inch in length badly
Yeah. Traction devices work given you use them enough.. 10+ hours a week of hanging and you will def gain length

There are filler doctors who inject fillers into the penis to increase girth, but doesn't increase length.

However, 1-2 inches can be gained in girth.

Dude, Just strech for lenght and jelq for girth,

Penis is a damn muscle, WORK IT OUT
How many penis curl-ups and deadlifts do u recommend brah

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
Aren't dht gel and andractim the same thing?

• +1
There are filler doctors who inject fillers into the penis to increase girth, but doesn't increase length.

However, 1-2 inches can be gained in girth.
Pmma injections right? There’s risk with them tbh otherwise I would do it ngl

Pmma injections right? There’s risk with them tbh otherwise I would do it ngl
Drop the idea, it will make your penis look like shit.
Image result for pmma injection penis

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, kobecel and Coping
Drop the idea, it will make your penis look like shit.
Image result for pmma injection penis
Fucking over some guy who had it also said it ended up going all to the base making his penis look like a pyramid jfl

• +1
Fucking over some guy who had it also said it ended up going all to the base making his penis look like a pyramid jfl
Volcel if not pyramidmaxxing tbh ngl.

1. hCG injections

2. DHT gel on penis

3. Letrozole

4. HGH

4. Andractim

5. PGE-1

Does this increase penis girth? I got a 6.6 length but 5.5 girth. I want to increase my girth.

Does this increase penis girth? I got a 6.6 length but 5.5 girth. I want to increase my girth.
I don't think he's gonna reply:
Extra Chromosome
⁦ · From 52.479703, 62.185718
Joined Nov 20, 2018
Last seen May 19, 2019

1. hCG injections

2. DHT gel on penis

3. Letrozole

4. HGH

4. Andractim

5. PGE-1

Literally didn't understood any single word that's been writen

So here is the deal. You think rubbing DHT gel like andractim on balls will increase DHT?

You are correct, it will.

But problem is - your body is self-regulating, so as soon as body sees that DHT is higher than average, it will self-regulate and shut down DHT production in balls.

So DHT gels aren't really that useful.

Source - experienced urologist consult.

inb4 teenages brodudes on shady forums know better than urologists

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
So here is the deal. You think rubbing DHT gel like andractim on balls will increase DHT?

But problem is - your body is self-regulating, so as soon as body sees that DHT is higher than average, it will self-regulate and shut down DHT production in balls.

So what's the deal with something that works?

1. hCG injections

2. DHT gel on penis

3. Letrozole

4. HGH

4. Andractim

5. PGE-1

It's unfair you left before i ever got to know you fuck

What Works and what is safe???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19152