• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and 5'7 zoomer
I chew four pieces for 8 hours

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 123abc, RAMU KAKA, ReinerGeist1 and 2 others
Yeah it makes your face fat. The opposite of what you want.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 123abc and Deleted member 25223
Even though I've seen some studies, I'm not entirely sure that chewing produces any noticeable and/or favorable facial growth

And even if it works, 10 minutes a day won't be enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Blond3cel
Even though I've seen some studies, I'm not entirely sure that chewing produces any noticeable and/or favorable facial growth

Pretty sure it would help if your young.

All the ancient human skulls didnt have any crooked teeth and shit thats all from modern diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223 and Adamant
what is tmj I never understood is it when your jaw is clicking or its when you have this big head pressure migraine because I definitely got the second one from masseter hypertrophy when chewing mastic gum all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
Pretty sure it would help if your young.

All the ancient human skulls didnt have any crooked teeth and shit thats all from modern diet.
How do you know that their skulls were developed primarily by mechanical chewing forces and not by the contents of the food over multiple generations?

Also, according to John Mew, it's mouth posture, specifically the tongue, that straightens the teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Anymore than that then tmj hits me, i was chewing 2 for 15-20 minutes
I'm the exact same. I do like 20 mins every other day. I've had decent muscle growth considering my masseters were legit non existent before. Down the line I might up it but atm it's good because I avoid TMJ

• +1
How do you know that their skulls were developed primarily by mechanical chewing forces and not by the contents of the food over multiple generations?

Also, according to John Mew, it's mouth posture, specifically the tongue, that straightens the teeth.
Im not an expert but how would you explain the change since the Industrial revolution ?

Why would we suddenly change our oral posture ? But I dont disagree on Mouthbreathing it legit melts your face.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Deleted member 25223

It's helped me gain muscle growth, which is what I was after.

• +1
I'm the exact same. I do like 20 mins every other day. I've had decent muscle growth considering my masseters were legit non existent before. Down the line I might up it but atm it's good because I avoid TMJ
i think every day less time is better

my massaters are hypertrophed

Imo it's better to eat a solid diet to help your facial growth when you're young instead chewing-gum.

That's what our ancestors did

• +1
Im not an expert but how would you explain the change since the Industrial revolution ?

Why would we suddenly change our oral posture ? But I dont disagree on Mouthbreathing it legit melts your face.
People were recessed even in egyptian and roman times.

• +1
what is tmj I never understood is it when your jaw is clicking or its when you have this big head pressure migraine because I definitely got the second one from masseter hypertrophy when chewing mastic gum all day
Yes its that. Also headaches.

Anymore than that then tmj hits me, i was chewing 2 for 15-20 minutes
Imo it only works if you had visible hollow cheeks and forward growth in the first place. Adds enhancement to your jaw. Anything else makes u bloated.

• +1
I clench on a mouth guard for hours and i have no tmj pain from it meanwhile falim or mastic gives me a very hard sting pain

• +1
I chew 6+ mastic tears for 1hr 30mins on each side and yeah it’s pretty much over for my jaw joints. No point stopping though since the TMJD never fucking goes away.

• WTF