Chewing > Mewing (imo)

uhpnext

uhpnext

Iron
HARD chewing imo is more effective than mewing. Seen more progress in my masseter muscle (size-wise). Tried mewing/hard mewing over a few weeks saw maybe a little change. chewmaxxed and saw wayyyy more progress in the same time period :lul:

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
keep bloating your face up like a chipmunk so you can fit my big indian cock in your mouth lil bro

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Interested, Deleted member 8758 and 3 others
You should be banned

no fucking shit mewing does nothing

mewing still important unless you think open mouth position look hot to female

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
mewing still important unless you think open mouth position look hot to female
I never said it's 100% useless but theres other methods

progress = bloating your masseters to look like a chipmunk
Yeah I would look bloated af after chewing, especially from falim gym. However my ramus did get way better. I did also do mewing for about 3 years, chin tucks and went through puberty though so it could be down to any of those.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Yeah I would look bloated af after chewing, especially from falim gym. However my ramus did get way better. I did also do mewing for about 3 years, chin tucks and went through puberty though so it could be down to any of those.
girls unironically like the chipmunk masseters. i had shit ton of compliments when i chewed regularly

• +1
Reactions: uhpnext
If you are adult yes

Hard chewing is really effective to damage your TMJ, yes

girls unironically like the chipmunk masseters. i had shit ton of compliments when i chewed regularly
Yeah can help making you look more youthful aswell if you don't overdo it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31399 and uhpnext
Yeah can help making you look more youthful aswell if you don't overdo it
Very true, contrary to everyone saying "chipmunk cheeks" it actually helped my jaw look overall aesthetically better, but careful not to od on it

HARD chewing imo is more effective than mewing. Seen more progress in my masseter muscle (size-wise). Tried mewing/hard mewing over a few weeks saw maybe a little change. chewmaxxed and saw wayyyy more progress in the same time period :lul:
just do both.

are you retarded
mewing puts pressure on the maxilla
it is not a muscular exercise