Chewmax

rolloftape

rolloftape

Gold
Shit really worked, been over a month now of chewing couple hours every day, I ordered falim and it’s a lot harder than normal gum but eventually gets soft again so I put like two or three in

• Love it
Reactions: animo123
I do it for two hours once every other day, I’m scared of TMJ.

Nah when I was in school I’d do it from when I got to school to before I went to sleep, no tmj

Which teeth should you chew with? I've heard the molars farthest back, and I've heard incisors. I'm probably going to do MSE soon and need to know because I'm going to chew like a MFer when I get that.

Which teeth should you chew with? I've heard the molars farthest back, and I've heard incisors. I'm probably going to do MSE soon and need to know because I'm going to chew like a MFer when I get that.
Molars obviously they provide the most force from simple physics

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Molars obviously they provide the most force from simple physics
Yeah but I was actually worried about if I might get some less than idea rotation in the wrong direction from molars as opposed to incisors, or vice-versa. So molar chewing would basically be for expanding cheekbones?

i chew for hours a day naturally since i was a kid and i don't have a giga chad jaw, giga cope

Yeah but I was actually worried about if I might get some less than idea rotation in the wrong direction from molars as opposed to incisors, or vice-versa. So molar chewing would basically be for expanding cheekbones?
Dude how the hell is it gonna expand your cheekbones you’re just training the masseters

Dude how the hell is it gonna expand your cheekbones you’re just training the masseters
lol I mean with the MSE, guy had a good thread on it awhile back

Shit really worked, been over a month now of chewing couple hours every day, I ordered falim and it’s a lot harder than normal gum but eventually gets soft again so I put like two or three in
how many hours exactly and how many pieces on each side
i started at 30 mins a day to ease myself in and feel the pump after each session

It does expand the cheekbones. Specifically it hypertrophies the temporalis muscles, this hypertrophy pushes the zygos out. You get a very baboon-ish face from chewing too much, I've experienced it myself.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, EverythingMaxxer, rolloftape and 2 others
It does expand the cheekbones. Specifically it hypertrophies the temporalis muscles, this hypertrophy pushes the zygos out. You get a very baboon-ish face from chewing too much, I've experienced it myself.
does chewing effect the chin?

Yes too much chewing shortens the lower third, decreases gonial angle and rotates ramus inward.
when u shorten the gonial angle do u mean, longer ramus?

Also wdym by rotate the ramus inward?

Shorter lower third, like a shorter chin or what?

Can Chewing CW rotate the maxila?

I know what is talking about you get almost like a hour glass figure head.
Because the masseters hypertrophy but so does the temporalis muscle. So you have huge masseter which create weight on the lower third. but huge temporalis muscle which will create volume on upper third. Think of something like this

I have got tmj from doing it only once for 1 hour. Jfl. I think you will be fine, my problem was that I had jaw asymmetry.