Chin surgery

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
I'm looking into chin surgery and believe it would benefit me a lot since my chin is recessed and affects my looks enough for me to think about it. Just wanted to ask 2 questions. Does mewing make the chin look more recessed as it results in the maximal moving forward, leaving the chin behind. Is chin augmentation or genioplasty a big operation and a long downtime. thanks

Not really. I'm going to have a sliding genioplasty in 2.5 weeks and the surgeon has specifically told me it doesn't nearly have the recovery time that a wrap-around jaw implant would have.

It's my hypothesis that getting rid of my recessed chin will result in me having much more forward growth --> more high T look

Not really. I'm going to have a sliding genioplasty in 2.5 weeks and the surgeon has specifically told me it doesn't nearly have the recovery time that a wrap-around jaw implant would have.

It's my hypothesis that getting rid of my recessed chin will result in me having much more forward growth --> more high T look
Yeah I'm thinking of getting slid8ng genioplasty to increase my chin projection by a few mm. Good for.you taking some action though. How much is it costing you?

Yeah I'm thinking of getting slid8ng genioplasty to increase my chin projection by a few mm. Good for.you taking some action though. How much is it costing you?
10k USD not gonna lie. I'm rich (sorry mods not bragging, just adding context, I apologize)

Mewing is pointless tbh if your growth palletes are closed, how old are you? How weak is your chin ?

Mewing is pointless tbh if your growth palletes are closed, how old are you? How weak is your chin ?
pm'd I just turned 18

pm'd I just turned 18
Yeah man, then mewing won't do shit. I'm sorry. You know I wish I could go back in time when I was like 10 years of age and start mewing then. Oh my fucking god imagine what a chad I'd be instead of being a verticalfacecel.

Serious, mewing should be taught in kindergarten. I'm not fucking joking.,

Yeah man, then mewing won't do shit. I'm sorry. You know I wish I could go back in time when I was like 10 years of age and start mewing then. Oh my fucking god imagine what a chad I'd be instead of being a verticalfacecel.

Serious, mewing should be taught in kindergarten. I'm not fucking joking.,
nah I've been mewing for years to have better jaw since 12 because it pulls fat from chin (obviously not hard mewing). I'm still mewing for life even if it doesn't so shit. feels more comfortable in my mouth.

nah I've been mewing for years to have better jaw since 12 because it pulls fat from chin (obviously not hard mewing). I'm still mewing for life even if it doesn't so shit. feels more comfortable in my mouth.
So has it done anything to you?

So has it done anything to you?
I can't really conclude anything because it was throughout puberty and could just be puberty doing that stuff. And I haven't kept track of my side profile.

I can't really conclude anything because it was throughout puberty and could just be puberty doing that stuff. And I haven't kept track of my side profile.
Wtf r u talking about xD Dude, mewing gives you a better jaw and chin. These two don't only influence your side profile but also your front look. :unsure:

Wtf r u talking about xD Dude, mewing gives you a better jaw and chin. These two don't only influence your side profile but also your front look. :unsure:
brah. all my puberty happened through9ut mewing and so it can just be said to be genetics. so I obviously can't say which it is more likely to be genetics anyways.