Chin

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx
Is my chin recessed ???its little bit behind the lower lip although its projected

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_204057.jpg
    IMG_20190829_204057.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20190829_203935.jpg
    IMG_20190829_203935.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 171
No its not recessed
Your mandible is short relative to your face, thats why your chin, while it is has projection, is behind your lips.

No its not recessed
Your mandible is short relative to your face, thats why your chin, while it is has projection, is behind your lips.
So my mandible doesnt have good forward growth

So my mandible doesnt have good forward growth
No.
Your side profile looks decent regardless so I wouldn't worry about it

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
No.
Your side profile looks decent regardless so I wouldn't worry about it
Can u also say why my lower lip is behind my upper lip i searched about this on lookism.net months before and found that even opry and barrett has that is is it bimaxillary protrusion or an anteface as in anteface maxilla is moved more forward than mandible
Lack of forward mandible growth??

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Can u also say why my lower lip is behind my upper lip i searched about this on lookism.net months before and found that even opry and barrett has that is is it bimaxillary protrusion or an anteface as in anteface maxilla is moved more forward than mandible

Lack of forward mandible growth??
I have that aswell
I think it's just a phenotype but I'm not sure

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 128
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Shave your sideburns shorter

• +1
I have that aswell
I think it's just a phenotype but I'm not sure
so can it be said that still i have a stong mandible because i have big wide chin and broad angular jaws ...i have a good lower third

so can it be said that still i have a stong mandible because i have big wide chin and broad angular jaws ...i have a good lower third
Yeah jeremy meeks has a short mandible but really good lower third from the front

• +1
Can i trim it a little bit as i am growing out my hairs long so hadnt have a hait cut since5 months
Just make sure it doesn’t extend much further than below the ears. Long sideburns without a beard look weird.

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo
Just make sure it doesn’t extend much further than below the ears. Long sideburns without a beard look weird.
then i can put that hairs behind my ears if they grow long

@TubOfLard is a chadpreet, bad height tho

• +1
opry's chin is also little bit behind lower lip

Can u post pics of anyone with strong big mandible from side
Just google vro

• +1

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 87
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 50
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 69
hrithik roshan mogs him any time any day tbh
So you’re saying a girl would choose hrithik over this dude, without considering status?
Cmon bro..
Just by the face and they both have equally good mandibular projection
This guy has better mandible, eyes, colouring, harmony, everything

• +1
So you’re saying a girl would choose hrithik over this dude, without considering status?
Cmon bro..
I am saying just by the face that hrithik mogs him if we dont consider status and consider both of these guys at the same level

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1680 and Pex1992
Maybe even i mog lol

Attachments

• IMG_20190829_212114.jpg
    IMG_20190829_212114.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20190829_211607.jpg
    IMG_20190829_211607.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 62
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Pendejo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
5ft 6 is so bad, if you you were 6ft you would be a slayer.
5’7 but the point still stands, if I live in India I’d easily get away with it but I live in a country where around 50% of foids heightmog me fml

• So Sad
Exactly

david+r+(0).jpg
David7.jpg

vs
10hrithik-roshan15.jpg
hrithik-roshan-1.jpg

I will still pick hrithik over him these are his pics from the movies not a professional model shot ...remember he has been named world's most and 2nd best handsome men and also in ridiculously top 10 handsome men alongside sean opry Nd david gandy many a times
Yeah sure

I will still pick hrithik over him these are his pics from the movies not a professional model shot ...remember he has been named world's most and 2nd best handsome men and also in ridiculously top 10 handsome men alongside sean opry Nd david gandy many a times
You can clearly see how David Rosenberg chin and eyes are better, you can see a motion of him here, 0 fraud and he still mogs

Post a motion of Hrithik if you want to compare

Also these 'most handsome men lists' are irrelevant, they all are just a popularity contest

• Ugh..
You can clearly see how David Rosenberg chin and eyes are better, you can see a motion of him here

Also these 'most handsome men lists' are irrelevant, they all are just a popularity contest

You can clearly see how David Rosenberg chin and eyes are better, you can see a motion of him here, 0 fraud and he still mogs

lol he looks so subhuman as compared to hrithik roshan in motion now i can clearly say that all these model pics are highly professionalised he looks nothing as good as he looks in pics and also not every list is irrational hrithik has been coined by international magazines many a times in the best looking guy even he was named too 10 ridiculously best handsome guy alongside seab opry and gandy tom cruise pitt etc and i couldnt see this guy in that list

• JFL
lol he looks so subhuman as compared to hrithik roshan in motion now i can clearly say that all these model pics are highly professionalised he looks nothing as good as he looks in pics and also not every list is irrational hrithik has been coined by international magazines many a times in the best looking guy even he was named too 10 ridiculously best handsome guy alongside seab opry and gandy tom cruise pitt etc and i couldnt see this guy in that list
The same goes for Hrithik roshan, look how subhuman he looks in motion, David mogs him hard

@TubOfLard GTFIH!! :feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
The same goes for Hrithik roshan, look how subhuman he looks in motion, David mogs him hard

Nope he looks great in motion and it is what it is ...also he has a better harmony than him

• JFL

Holy shit is that NCT I see, also collagen reaper raped him hard up the bumholey

• JFL

and hrithik is fucking 45 and still hot as fuck and that model is just 29
Holy shit is that NCT I see, also collagen reaper raped him hard up the bumholey
He is 45 and ya u r right he has nct by which u mean neutral canthal tilt

• JFL
thats what can also be said about u when u jerk off on that model pics haha
I dont jerk off to him, i just said that he is objectively better looking than Hrithik because he has a longer ramus, perfect NW1 hairline, wider chin, better eye shape and better phenotype.

Yeh lol reason why he’s on that list is because 1.3 billion people of a certain race voted for him. Can you take a wild guess what race I’m on about?

• +1
and hrithik is the perfect creation of god in all Of the human evolution no one was and can be more perfect creation than him In the future ...i think oxford dictionary should change the word handsome with hrithik roshan

• JFL
and hrithik is the perfect creation of god in all Of the human evolution no one was and can be more perfect creation than him In the future ...i think oxford dictionary should change the word handsome with hrithik roshan
Yeah you definitely gay