China is not based.

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
They are literally the ones funding democrats in the west to promote female and trans soldiers to weaken our military, while pushing based policies in their own country.

also why would you use tiktok as a source for "chad gets asian girl" when literally it's controlled by china.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, TITUS, Tropical Tyrone and 4 others
shouldn't you be joining clubs instead of doing research on this during the first month of college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 8244
shouldn't you be joining clubs instead of doing research on this during the first month of college
why would I do that? I'd rather hang out with people I choose to, and talk about the things I want instead of joining something controlled by my liberal college. for example our book club, was literally just everybody saying "racism bad" and if you had a based opinion, then you were scrutinized.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
why would I do that? I'd rather hang out with people I choose to, and talk about the things I want instead of joining something controlled by my liberal college. for example our book club, was literally just everybody saying "racism bad" and if you had a based opinion, then you were scrutinized.
i was trolling but china is based for pushing based ideology on their own country. how is that not based? if the west isnt weak and cuck they should resist degeneracy instead of blaming china

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 8244
i was trolling but china is based for pushing based ideology on their own country. how is that not based?
never said it wasn't.

also china is pushing their ideology in their OWN country. doesn't mean they are pushing it elseware. China is very anti nationalist, and destroys cultures and peoples for their own gain, this is very unbased.
if the west isnt weak and cuck they should resist degeneracy instead of blaming china
because China has convinced our people to actively support china backed politicians and news sources, and chinese and liberal (backed by china) propaganda has been pushed in social media, and it also looks good on paper to be a liberal to most people because the media supports its supposed moral stance. and pushing against it, you are labelled racist sexist homophobic, and your opinion is no longer considered valid based on these things.

China was genius for creating tiktok, in which Chads pushed liberal opinions. because of our biology, it made people more likely to believe them. this also applies in real life. because if you say something against the normies, or god forbid a chad, he can just say "your ugly" and your opinion is immediately discredited

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone and AlwaysHaveQuestions
never said it wasn't

because China has convinced our people to actively support china backed politicians and news sources, and chinese and liberal (backed by china) propaganda has been pushed in social media, and it also looks good on paper to be a liberal to most people because the media supports its supposed moral stance. and pushing against it, you are labelled racist sexist homophobic, and your opinion is no longer considered valid based on these things.

China was genius for creating tiktok, in which Chads pushed liberal opinions. because of our biology, it made people more likely to believe them. this also applies in real life. because if you say something against the normies, or god forbid a chad, he can just say "your ugly" and your opinion is immediately discredited
i dont think china has any presence in western politics. they get away with doing shady shit but never seen them be promoted or demonized

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
i dont think china has any presence in western politics. they get away with doing shady shit but never seen them be promoted or demonized
watch the video, its very eye opening

China only wants to promote their own interests. They want to see the west crumble and accept Chinese hegemony and become their puppets, that’s why they’re doing this. The Han Chinese litterally see themselves as superior and would only want to work in their own interest while crushing others to accept Han culture, like they clearly do to minorities in their outskirt provinces.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 8244
China only wants to promote their own interests. They want to see the west crumble and accept Chinese hegemony and become their puppets, that’s why they’re doing this. The Han Chinese litterally see themselves as superior and would only want to work in their own interest while crushing others to accept Han culture, like they clearly do to minorities in their outskirt provinces.
Yeah, I couldn’t find a good video to summarize everything wrong with China until this one

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Thank you for understading that, the amount of motherfuckers I see in twitter saying: "Muuh, China based because anti LGBT, anti muslim, etc..." is unbelieveble. Motherfuckers who keep saying that shit need to be beaten with a black dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and johncruz12345
Thank you for understading that, the amount of motherfuckers I see in twitter saying: "Muuh, China based because anti LGBT, anti muslim, etc..." is unbelieveble. Motherfuckers who keep saying that shit need to be beaten with a black dick
It’s not that, I personally don’t mind gays and Muslims, though I do think being gay is a mental illness. The problem is China is using these things to destroy the west, whilst pushing based policies in their country.

It’s not that, I personally don’t mind gays and Muslims, though I do think being gay is a mental illness. The problem is China is using these things to destroy the west, whilst pushing based policies in their country.
I not mean that, motherfuckers keep saying that China is based because do these things, but they don't understand that China pushs progressivism, cancel culture and all this left wing agenda in other countries to destroy them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 8244
They don't understand that China pushs progressivism, cancel culture and all this left wing agenda in other countries to destroy them.
this is the point

Last edited:
Heil china, heil Jun pinjing

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
I'm not gonna hate on the next world Empire tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Light labor bro, you'll do hard stuff.
nah we all gonna be doing the hard stuff while the ethnic han will be at the top.

sad to see someone bending over to the chinese, having come from one of the greatest western civilizations

nah we all gonna be doing the hard stuff while the ethnic han will be at the top.

sad to see someone bending over to the chinese, having come from one of the greatest western civilizations
Is what it is, the west is doomed.

Is what it is, the west is doomed.
the west is doomed because countries don't have the balls to stop this chinese invasion of our culture, news and people.

we need what china does in its country in the west. but not by china taking us over (because that would destroy our culture and lead to us being slaves to the chinese.) we need a 4th reich

It's China, NOT THE JEWS, NOT THE JEWS, NOT THE JEWS, NOT THE JEWS, NOT THE JEWS, NOT THE JEWS, NOT THE JEWS, NOT THE JEWS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Adriana Lima and Deleted member 8244
@OldVirgin do you like chinese food?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
as planned

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Eduardo DOV
Imagine being scared of China, small penis chinks aren't taking anything over

• JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG and owlofathena
@Collagen or rope what will Supreme Leader Xi do with this man once the red dragon dynasty is set upon everyone yet again?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274 and MiroslavBulldosex
When they have the biggest population plus 3rd or 2nd best military in the world common they could dominate most of Asia

the west is doomed because countries don't have the balls to stop this chinese invasion of our culture, news and people.

we need what china does in its country in the west. but not by china taking us over (because that would destroy our culture and lead to us being slaves to the chinese.) we need a 4th reich
Delusional.

Thats your own retarded politicians pushing this

China is wack and their chicks are bottom tier among Asian baddies. Fuck China sketchy ass country weird af

Of course they are. I never had any doubt.