China's going dark, off the grid; Intelligence warns of an EMP attack soon

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
China's hiding their cargo ships.

Intelligence leaked intel that we're about to be attacked:

And what better time to turn the lights out and heat off than during the cold winter months.

I advise you all to consider heating alternatives. Fuck those generators unless we're talking a $10,000 one. Kerosene heaters. Don't forget the kerosene and containers. Charcoal fluid and charcoal. It'll buy you a little time. But if you're in city limits, ugh. Careful.

There's a reason why we're not making a big deal over that Christmas parade ER. We have much bigger problems to worry about. And if our think tank is at 100 percent agreement an attack is imminent, the last thing we need is racial disorder. We're gonna need one another.

I don't see any reason for China not to attack us. They don't need us anymore. Financially speaking. Actually, we're a thorn in their asses. And we're about to be plucked out. And don't think for a second the British will come to the rescue. They'll bend over as fast as their neighbors would.

Oh no just when I was saving enough to move to the west

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Oh no just when I was saving enough to move to the west
China can hit us hard with an EMP then deal with Europe alongside the Russians. However. An EMP won't knock our nuke subs out. So we would probably launch them. But its not enough. Most of our nukes are on land. An EMP knocks them offline. Then China launches what nukes they have alongside the Russians. But I don't believe any would hit the west coast.

I don't see any reason for China not to attack us. They don't need us anymore. Financially speaking. Actually, we're a thorn in their asses.
LOL, and to who are they gonna sell all the crap they produce?
Also US can easily retaliate, if China will attack America, in the next few seconds China will be engulfed in a giant ball of fire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back