Chinpill and the recessed side profile

D

Deleted member 31934

naturepill
Chin projection is brutal and can hardly be changed (maybe impossible without surgery).

Studies show that the chin massively changes your level of attractivenes, any major deviation from the ideal (even a single mm) alters the percieved attractiveness.

This photo shows sides, perfectly aligned with the E line.
Basically the middle profile was ALWAYS found the most attractive. An orthognathic profile(also called a “straight jawed” profile) was absolutely always the most attractive ranked, and it symbolises ideal development.

These profiles are simply put decided by the SNA and SNB angle
(ideal being about 80-84 degrees for the SNA, anything below or over that means your maxilla is too anteriorly or posteriorly positioned, or to connect it to the next part, below 80/79 degrees the maxilla is too retrognatic, over 84/85 its too prognatic)
SNB angle is pretty similar too the SNA but for the mandible(assesses the anteroposterior position of the mandible)

Unfortunately with subhuman development and habits of humans these days retrognatic jaws are very common - sub ideal SNA and SNB angles.

A is clearly an ideal, orthognathic profile. B and C are respectivelly, slightly and severely retrognatic profiles. Sadly common these days. D is prognatic.

Like i said in the beginning of the thread, YOU LOSE ATTRACTIVENESS BEING EVEN 1 MM AWAY FROM THE IDEAL ORTHOGNATHIC PROFILE. 1 MM!

WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF THIS SUBHUMANITY?

This common thing, also known as recession is a literal condition. It is believed that it can be genetic, or by childhood habits (mouthbreathers on suiwatch), but in more serious cases it can be caused by different syndromes that create a blockage of the airways (Pierre-Robin syndrome), one side of lower face not developing properly (Hemifacial microsomia) etc…
This shit is brutal because, while many things on the face can be changed naturally, this is only fixable with dental appliances, some might even need surgery. Most brutal part of the mandible is the chin.

Attachments

• 1689022154960.png
    1689022154960.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Sondern, ProCoper and 11 others
genioplasty x2 for crimson chin maxxing

• +1
Reactions: greywind, mogstars, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Trimax for ideal precision in adjusting facial harmony.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
if your chin doesn't protrude past your nose you are recessed.
Meme12

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: uN01, stpzkmpfwg, Deleted member 14392 and 13 others
Chin projection is brutal and can hardly be changed (maybe impossible without surgery).

Studies show that the chin massively changes your level of attractivenes, any major deviation from the ideal (even a single mm) alters the percieved attractiveness.

View attachment 2311451
Basically the middle profile was ALWAYS found the most attractive. An orthognathic profile(also called a “straight jawed” profile) was absolutely always the most attractive ranked, and it symbolises ideal development.

(ideal being about 80-84 degrees for the SNA, anything below or over that means your maxilla is too anteriorly or posteriorly positioned, or to connect it to the next part, below 80/79 degrees the maxilla is too retrognatic, over 84/85 its too prognatic)
SNB angle is pretty similar too the SNA but for the mandible(assesses the anteroposterior position of the mandible)

View attachment 2311456
Unfortunately with subhuman development and habits of humans these days retrognatic jaws are very common - sub ideal SNA and SNB angles.

View attachment 2311521
A is clearly an ideal, orthognathic profile. B and C are respectivelly, slightly and severely retrognatic profiles. Sadly common these days. D is prognatic.

Like i said in the beginning of the thread, YOU LOSE ATTRACTIVENESS BEING EVEN 1 MM AWAY FROM THE IDEAL ORTHOGNATHIC PROFILE. 1 MM!

This common thing, also known as recession is a literal condition. It is believed that it can be genetic, or by childhood habits (mouthbreathers on suiwatch), but in more serious cases it can be caused by different syndromes that create a blockage of the airways (Pierre-Robin syndrome), one side of lower face not developing properly (Hemifacial microsomia) etc…
This shit is brutal because, while many things on the face can be changed naturally, this is only fixable with dental appliances, some might even need surgery. Most brutal part of the mandible is the chin.

:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: ksander and Deleted member 31934
truly brutal but post might be too high iq for most users to understand. To give a little hopium for most cases of recession just dental appliances could be enough depending on severity and age.

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Flanked and Icon
u have dished in lips tho.. and that's not really true. that's like an underbite. nose should be a little further than the chin
henrycavilland on Twitter: henry cavill and his side profile  https://t.co/TbRjXe0T3b / Twitterhenrycavilland on Twitter: henry cavill and his side profile  https://t.co/TbRjXe0T3b / Twitter575 × 725
I made a whole thread in which i explained the literal ideal and people are still arguing about it in the comments. The absolute state of the average intelligence on this forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Good thread.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31934
Good thread.
appreciate it bro. I know this is mostly a meme forum but i was hoping at least some users would find it helpful/useful

Where is point S on my skull?

Thumbnail Lateral Ceph X Ray

appreciate it bro. I know this is mostly a meme forum but i was hoping at least some users would find it helpful/useful
Yeah it's uncommon to see useful threads on here nowadays.

• +1
Good post.

But in practicality side profile doesn't need to be perfect to get chicks if 3/4th and front view are on point. In motion people see you in 3/4th so arguably the most important one, front is more when you are sitting in front of somebody. In real life it is rare to directly stand in front of somebody face to face when talking, it is more of a 3/4th view. I have friends that I've known for 10 years and I have no clue what their side profile looks like but I can remember their faces very well from front and 3/4th view.

It is very rare even among psl gods to have all profiles perfect due to the harmony needing to be maintained across all angles e.g. Chico and Meeks. I've seen before and after for surgeries done on the chin for a better side profile but they ruined their harmony in front smh.

Just wanted to point this out so some ppl don't over think it too much.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and normie_joe
Good post.

But in practicality side profile doesn't need to be perfect to get chicks if 3/4th and front view are on point. In motion people see you in 3/4th so arguably the most important one, front is more when you are sitting in front of somebody. In real life it is rare to directly stand in front of somebody face to face when talking, it is more of a 3/4th view. I have friends that I've known for 10 years and I have no clue what their side profile looks like but I can remember their faces very well from front and 3/4th view.

It is very rare even among psl gods to have all profiles perfect due to the harmony needing to be maintained across all angles e.g. Chico and Meeks. I've seen before and after for surgeries done on the chin for a better side profile but they ruined their harmony in front smh.

i’d pin this if it was possible. Absolutely its not needed to have an ideal side profile in all those measurements but this post was mostly for educational purposes and to shed more light on how important chin and development is, also a very recessed chin and jaw translates even into the front profile if bad enough.
Whats even more important that some people practice such bad habits that they develop chins so subhuman they have actual health issues because of it. No need to overthink but its nice to know more imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Icon
ur side profile literally looks nothing like your front, wtffff that shit is actually crazy
if I was recognizable based on my side profile I wouldn't be comfortable with posting it publicly.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
i’d pin this if it was possible. Absolutely its not needed to have an ideal side profile in all those measurements but this post was mostly for educational purposes and to shed more light on how important chin and development is, also a very recessed chin and jaw translates even into the front profile if bad enough.
Whats even more important that some people practice such bad habits that they develop chins so subhuman they have actual health issues because of it. No need to overthink but its nice to know more imo
I agree my man, I understood your intention behind it. I just wanted to avoid creating more BDD in this forum than there is already xd

• +1
so this post was basically just about mentolabial fold and not the actual chin

if I was recognizable based on my side profile I wouldn't be comfortable with posting it publicly.
i can recognize people by the impression their shadow gives me as they walk by when i'm looking at my phone

I agree my man, I understood your intention behind it. I just wanted to avoid creating more BDD in this forum than there is already xd
absolutely

• +1
Reactions: Icon
i can recognize people by the impression their shadow gives me as they walk by when i'm looking at my phone
My lifts are more impressive than my physique, and my mental attack on the weights is more impressive still. I have such power that I have placed a self imposed hermithood upon myself, I only train in my garage. I was let out last week and immediately damaged two leg machines in the commercial gym. I cannot lift on normal bars. I can hear, and distinguish the pitch of animal control whistles. I don't talk to women in the gym, nor do I talk to men, I only talk to myself because I'm the only person in the gym who makes sense, and I'm the only person in my gym. A Saudi oil sheikh once tried to buy the right to duplicate my soul. I've been scientifically proven to create more kinetic energy at peak power output than Chernobyl at critical mass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 30283 and 1 other person
so this post was basically just about mentolabial fold and not the actual chin
mentolabial fold is literally the area under the lower lip, absolutely not the focus of this thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
Good post.

Is my chin good?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
High iq post, need more of these here

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 31934
Just stick your head forward like a turtle theory :lul:

View attachment 2311827View attachment 2311828
I love this cope but you can tell whether someone is jutting by the lip posture, my upper lip is still clearly in front of my lower lip.

preferred the other cope you posted where you photoshopped my eyes to be in a neutral line with my jaw with an almost vertically sloped nose, which nobody has, and would render me legally blind due to them being obscured by my brow.

• Ugh..
Reactions: ProCoper
High iq post, need more of these here
thank u bro i will try to get more posts like this here. Im surprised anyone finds these still interesting or useful since i never see posts like this anymore

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_
good thread

this is why trimax has so much potential to ascend when recessed, esp if they have a weak chin

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 31934

View attachment 2311451

View attachment 2311456

View attachment 2311521

Me reading this as a chincel

crying-drama.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Debetro, Deleted member 31934 and 1 other person
jutting =/= sticking your head forward
Are you autistic?

My man
I didn't photoshop anything
I just unrotated your head
View attachment 2313039

Are you autistic?
I suggest you learn anatomy, there's not a single human being that has their eyes in the same line as their jaw, or lips for that matter.

no cope methods to get more chin projection ?

View attachment 2311451

View attachment 2311456

View attachment 2311521

Super good thread. I think fillers or an implant is probably the way, assuming your bite is fine