Cinemas are opening up

Edgar

Edgar

Mistral
Who you gonna go to the movies with? That is right. NOBODY. JFL IF THINK YOU CAN GO TO THE MIVIES ALONE. Wanna know why you don't have anybody to go to the movies with? It is because of your looks, it is because your parents fucked up raising you, you sat in front of a computer while everyone else was socializing, circumstances which made it difficult/impossible to build a social circle. All things outside your control. Now what the fuck are you gonna do? Sit back and take the abuse, or take action and hurt those who rejected you
Time to wake up and smell the coffee.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mongrelcel, TUSSELEIF, lonelycurry and 5 others
Jfl at this glownigger essay

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
i cant watch a movie i have adhd

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and datboijj
in my area they have been open for a while, but we don’t get many ppl since we can just watch new movies at home

in my area they have been open for a while, but we don’t get many ppl since we can just watch new movies at home
i would beat you so hard if you said that shit to my face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I went to the movies alone many times.

A lion does not concern himself with the presence of sheep

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, Mongrelcel, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
Who you gonna go to the movies with? That is right. NOBODY. JFL IF THINK YOU CAN GO TO THE MIVIES ALONE. Wanna know why you don't have anybody to go to the movies with? It is because of your looks, it is because your parents fucked up raising you, you sat in front of a computer while everyone else was socializing, circumstances which made it difficult/impossible to build a social circle. All things outside your control. Now what the fuck are you gonna do? Sit back and take the abuse, or take action and hurt those who rejected you
Time to wake up and smell the coffee.
Watching modern globohomo ZOG movies? No thanks bro

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and micropenis29
i would beat you so hard if you said that shit to my face
0671EDE6 DBBA 4552 9FA6 BEB1E62BB4F4

why tf you think you a lion who told you that my nigga

Watching modern globohomo ZOG movies? No thanks bro
Muh globohomo:soy:
Cope bro, going to the movies is about socializing, ofc I can watch Hitler speeches at home with full audio

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
No sir everything on the internet is true
i dont i dare you to try me i got some insane low kicks and taekwondo shit

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar
Who gives a fuck about your low kicks nigger :lul::lul:
i really can kick ass i used to train a lot like if i dedicated a bit more time i would turn pro i have some wrestling background but i prefer striking just like justin gaethje

• +1
id slap the shit out of you like no cap i used to fight amateur beat up jorge masvidal in sparrings do you think i couldnt take you just because you are big and you have nice nike shoes????
EC43D5BA E674 4F7A BA1E 71416B832A4C

i really can kick ass i used to train a lot like if i dedicated a bit more time i would turn pro i have some wrestling background but i prefer striking just like justin gaethje
Good for you man:Comfy:

@TsarTsar444 @Mongrelcel already writing essays

Good for you man:Comfy:
i used to win street fight since childhood like if someone disrespected me ahaahh i used to just fucking beat him like i have talent and then i also trained a lot in school had great opportunities to spar with ufc fighters

• +1

A lion does not rot on .me either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Edgar
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Edgar
bought a movie ticket 5 minutes ago and will go alone later :Comfy:
fuck it I love the theatre but never had someone to go with so who cares let me enjoy my shitty life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Solidcoin, Edgar and Deleted member 275