Clarifying my Views on the Ideal Male Height (5'9")

You’re pretty spot on. But trust me. Every inch past 5”7 is another reason to live.
I'm 6'7" and complete genetic dead end. Can't relate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Buci
That's a huge "if". 99% of 6'7" guys don't have the frame or genetics to do that. Neither do most 6'2" guys either. Only way is to use roids which will fuck up your hair. This guy is like 1/100,000,000:

View attachment 1459043

But then PSLers will say that's the average 6'7" guy. No shit your views are the way they are if you believe that. Meanwhile the average 6'7" guy looks like this after 3 years of lifting with a long ass narrow face and frame:

View attachment 1459045
finally, a non retarded post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I'm pretty sure you made a post about taking T.

Exactly. All this "sex appeal" and has only fucked 1 mentally ill roastie. The 5'9" Chads I know get laid easily since they're 14.
this is true in my experience also. There are so many tall skinny fags that look like incel losers without any frame or masculinity in their faces. But people on this site will claim they are slayers

The verbal and actual testimony of women creaming over height is the only speculation i need.
5’9” may be ideal to YOU. But not to WOMEN. and boyo im not trying to fuck you. So your opinion doesn’t matter.
look at what women do not what they say. Those testimonies are misleading because when they talk about tall guys, they specifically mean hot, masculine, decent frame tall guys. There are so many skinny, sickly looking, long faced, bad posture having 6 foot 5 dudes, but they are just as succesful with women as the infamous 5 2 indian janitor

• +1
I'm 6'7" and complete genetic dead end. Can't relate.
Past a certain point the effects probably get worse. I’d say 6ft is the best height. Best height for acting, music, modeling, dating, frame etc.

To end all tallfag copes. This is how a young dude in 2022 looks, btw I dont mean to hate on the guy, because obviously its not in his power to chose his looks before he was born, but anyways, this is how a young dude in 2022 looks:

Judging by his long neck he is a tallfag.

I mean look at this guys facial features, at this point, one has a hard time telling if this is a dude or a girl. Look at those high set eyebrows and big feminine eyes.

What good is a height like that, when the face and the frame is estrogenmaxxed? The taller you are, the harder it is to fill out the frame properly, to not look like a soyboy twink lanklet.

Also it seems like tall young dudes with wide feminine hips and narrow waist is a widespread thing, which looks super feminine.

If you have masc appearance and body, then yes, height is a looks amplifier. If you lack all those things, you might as well be 175 cm tall, wouldnt make a big difference.

• +1
But then PSLers will say that's the average 6'7" guy. No shit your views are the way they are if you believe that. Meanwhile the average 6'7" guy looks like this after 3 years of lifting with a long ass narrow face and frame:

how-to-gain-weight-as-a-skinny-person-or-ectomorph-jpeg.1459045

That is a nice bathroom though. Brutal bathroom pill.

To end all tallfag copes. This is how a young dude in 2022 looks, btw I dont mean to hate on the guy, because obviously its not in his power to chose his looks before he was born, but anyways, this is how a young dude in 2022 looks:

Judging by his long neck he is a tallfag.

I mean look at this guys facial features, at this point, one has a hard time telling if this is a dude or a girl. Look at those high set eyebrows and big feminine eyes.

What good is a height like that, when the face and the frame is estrogenmaxxed? The taller you are, the harder it is to fill out the frame properly, to not look like a soyboy twink lanklet.

Also it seems like tall young dudes with wide feminine hips and narrow waist is a widespread thing, which looks super feminine.

If you have masc appearance and body, then yes, height is a looks amplifier. If you lack all those things, you might as well be 175 cm tall, wouldnt make a big difference.

this is what women want for ons:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

@subhuman incel

the entire premise of this argument is that 5'9 are less likely to be deformed than taller or shorter guys, but that still doesnt make it the ideal height. bad argument, failed thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
GIRLS thinks that 5.9 is 6.0. .5.9 men are taller than most of the women. They usually say they want men lil bit taller than them.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop
I think height is misjudged by many guys.

If the girl is 5'2, being 6'3 instead of 5'11 is not going to increase your overall SMV with the majority of girls who are short.

I find height is more a passing factor. I.E many girls wont date a guy under 5'9 if they are 5'9, period.

I would guess the ideal height would be around 6'-6'2 in most places. 5'10-6' is passable but somewhat neutral and wont increase or decrease your smv.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989

If the girl is 5'2, being 6'3 instead of 5'11 is not going to increase your overall SMV with the majority of girls who are short.

I find height is more a passing factor. I.E many girls wont date a guy under 5'9 if they are 5'9, period.

I would guess the ideal height would be around 6'-6'2 in most places. 5'10-6' is passable but somewhat neutral and wont increase or decrease your smv.
Even statistic say same thing you said. People that are 6.0 just have bit more option because they can also date taller girls.

Even statistic say same thing you said. People that are 6.0 just have bit more option because they can also date taller girls.
Yeah this makes sense. It just means you're in more girls' 'acceptable' range so you have more options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989

Are you sure height doesn't increase your overall SMV?
Why Kendall Jenner and Ben Simmons Aren't Exclusively Dating
Quellbild anzeigen
Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson enjoy date as he unveils a LOVE BITE -  thejjReport
Ariana Grande + Pete Davidson: Gibt es Streit um Hausschwein "Piggy  Smalls"? | GALA.de
Machine Gun Kelly: Megan Fox hilft ihm aus dem Drogensumpf | GALA.de

• Woah
Quellbild anzeigen
Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson enjoy date as he unveils a LOVE BITE -  thejjReport
Ariana Grande + Pete Davidson: Gibt es Streit um Hausschwein "Piggy  Smalls"? | GALA.de
Some girls will love really tall guys who are significantly taller than them, sure. That doesn't mean all girls do. I would hazard a guess that most girls want a guy 8 inches or so taller on average hence why 6-6'1 is the most popular height according to polls, as it encapsulates the greatest percentage of woman.

Last edited:
  • +1
Quellbild anzeigen
Just post a bunch of millionaires theory :feelsuhh:. You're honestly a fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: M3R and Vvvvxxxx
5’9 is short bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and GandyIsNormie
I’m a bit tall and went to the gym since 13-14. Of course I fucked around a lot of days. I would say I’m pretty thick muscle wise but wideness muscle wise is still hard to achieve. Plus I never saw my abs fully since I think my genetics make me have to be low body fat for them to show. When I go to the gym I see short guys with pretty good mass and abs, some at my school who I just see fucking around with their diet eating bullshit. I still think this article is an overexagerration a bit. 5’10 is nice.

Ideal height is always a few inches above average because of the combat advantage taller men have from being able to store more muscle on their frame. This whole thread is pointless.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chinpilled69 and Deleted member 7725
Ideal height is always a few inches above average because of the combat advantage taller men have from being able to store more muscle on their frame. This whole thread is pointless.
Combat advantage? Bruh u can't be serious rn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

This is 2022. Girls want attractive men. They don't care if he can fight.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Combat advantage? Bruh u can't be serious rn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

This is 2022. Girls want attractive men. They don't care if he can fight.
over for us slavcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
We're not living in stone age so fighting advantage is worthless. And height itself doesn't make you better at combat, it's more about your reach, mass and technique, also shorter people have big advantage in clinch/ground.

You are basically claiming that taller height might entail negative consequences on overall SMV, while ignoring the fact that height is one of the, if not the most powerful single variable in male SMV.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 7725
while ignoring the fact that height is one of the, if not the most powerful single variable in male SMV.
Not it's not u dumb fuck:

Heightover

Male gaze misinformation once again.

• Ugh..
@Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
There’s no point, I like this thread
Nah you're trying to be disrespectful and bump my thread. Nobody cares about it. You're just insecure about your height and think you're incel because of your average height and not your shitty personality.

Show me one person who's tall and ugly and slays. I can show you tons of people who are 5'9" and slay.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: volcelfatcel
being 5ft 9 makes me wanna rope everyday. two inches below avg height in germany. i'm glad my german ancestors came to brazil lol, i can barely cope with being mogged here imagine in the vaterland

Nah you're trying to be disrespectful and bump my thread. Nobody cares about it. You're just insecure about your height and think you're incel because of your average height and not your shitty personality.
image2.png

Show me one person who's tall and ugly and slays. I can show you tons of people who are 5'9" and slay.
Im not sure how to feel about this thread. I’m the “ideal” height according to you (5’9.5”) and imo from my observations and experiences, 6’2 is ideal. However, if you are referencing ideal from the perspective that as men get taller, they tend to lose advantage in other areas of attractiveness (their face is less likely to possess proper ratios, harder to gain muscle, etc) then I would probably agree that somewhere around 5’9-10 is ideal. But as long as there are men who are 6’+ that defy the odds and have good faces, bodies, and heights, 5’9 is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Broski and volcelfatcel
being 5ft 9 makes me wanna rope everyday. two inches below avg height in germany. i'm glad my german ancestors came to brazil lol, i can barely cope with being mogged here imagine in the vaterland
I wish I was 5'9" 😢

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and galego123
Cope. 4'5 is the ideal height. Anything over will make you look deformed. 4'5 men are sex havers while many tall men are incels. Just look at how robust Peter Dinklage is. Look at his frame and his warrior skull. Also his smaller size allows him to hide better so that makes him better at hunting/providing.
View attachment 1457946
unironicaly something a redditor would say:lul:

Prevailed once again. Stranger things team captain WASP jock Chad is 5'8". Slightly shorter than ideal, but his A10 eyes make up for it.

Download 10
MV5BNjM4NDMxNTEtM2VlOC00ZjYzLTliNzItZmYyN2ZmYTljOWQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzcyNzM1NDk V1 UY1200 CR

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, galego123 and Hueless
Compare your profile (with photos where you can’t easily determine your height) at 5’9” and at 6’2” on a dating app and look at the results. There’s your answer

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Compare your profile (with photos where you can’t easily determine your height) at 5’9” and at 6’2” on a dating app and look at the results. There’s your answer
Post results.

0029AEC2 11F4 41CF 9C3F A18281B2FCE1

Even if Mahers face would be at the same lookslevel of the faces of the other guys 99% of women would choose him

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Casually literally everything-mogging. Brutal
That's why he's a PSL 'god' and possibly one of the ten or hundred hottest guys in the world (out of billions) and a top male model hired by Jean Paul Gaultier to star in the advert for their flagship male fragrance. Stop comparing yourself to Lionel Messi.

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Post results.
For me, when I did this experiment a while ago (perhaps a year?) there was not as much of a difference as I thought there would be. But results may be very individual things so I encourage people to try it out for themselves

I think @forevergymcelling said over 5'7" face is what matters. I agree in principle but would set the bar higher. 5'7" is quite small for a White man. Life begins at 5'9". If you are 5'9", you will be height mogged often by men, but rarely by women. You are tall enough for most women, and tall enough and robust enough to be respected by other men.

If other men do not respect you, a woman cannot love you. <5'8" = black hole of manletism from which hope and dreams and joy cannot escape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Broski and Growth Plate