classmates talked about looksmaxxing

DR. NICKGA

DR. NICKGA

Kraken
so i was sitting very relaxed in a bank thinkingg aboutt me modeling edits and me cosplaying as a dark traid and prettyboy model etc..

until I heard a classmate talk about their friends about "i mog you" and they talked further about more looksmax idea"s

i got shocked, me mask of being a normal person (who love doing normal things likee uhh being on tiktok and talkinf about football) almost fell, lucky no one saw it

they all were highly htn / mtn looksmaxxed / fashion maxxed / hairmaxxed / gymmaxxed

this is just the begin, soom everyone know looksmaxxing and everyone will do it, trust me

i noticed a cycle

its gonna be trending on tiktok (bone smashing) -> it will die and not be trending anymore -> it gonna be trending on tiktok (mogging people idk lol) -> it will die out
while this cycle happend, slowly a community will be build (with a bunch of new normie"s and even worse female looksmaxxing accounts with stupid opinions)

this cycle will happend many times and boom looksmaxxing is uqual to gymmaxxing to normie"s

our secret society gonna be exposed slowly and there is nothing that can be stopped from it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Ryldoo IS COPING and 1 other person
also no idea how but this looksmax community is not advancing

i see no good threads only stupid one"s by schrizo"s like "is zygo shaving a meme" or racebait threads about incels (mostly blackcells combined with jews vs whitecells) fighthing whose race is superior (whites obviously)

its slowly become dumb

(call me a fool, after years you will see im right)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, enchanted_elixir, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Wake up from your wet dream

• JFL
Reactions: micheal445 and LampPostPrime
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, horizontallytall and 1 other person
hello charlotte is goated

There is innovation just not publicly people are withholding from the forum because of the invasion

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 0hMan and 1 other person
β€œour secret society is going to be exposed” πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

you mean the 6th grade field trip class overpowered the protection charm spell cast by the insane asylum and is now nose to glass gawking

lol at thinking members of this website have any sort of secret magical spell knowledge, everyone has always known looks matter since the first incel ameoba died 2 billion yrs ago

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, IAMNOTANINCEL, enchanted_elixir and 6 others

you mean the 6th grade field trip class overpowered the protection charm spell cast by the insane asylum and is now nose to glass gawking

lol at thinking members of this website have any sort of secret magical spell knowledge, everyone has always known looks matter since the first incel ameoba died 2 billion yrs ago
giphy.webp

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Looks dont matter tho

• JFL
There is innovation just not publicly people are withholding from the forum because of the invasion
innovation is usseles if no one know it

its like getting a cure of braincancer, but if nobody know it then its usseles

its make no difference if it even not get founded

hello master alt account, did you did some jewish things today?

You should've joined the convo, told them that you have an account here, and encouraged them to sign up on this forum to make their lives better.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, horizontallytall and DR. NICKGA
so i was sitting very relaxed in a bank thinkingg aboutt me modeling edits and me cosplaying as a dark traid and prettyboy model etc..

until I heard a classmate talk about their friends about "i mog you" and they talked further about more looksmax idea"s

i got shocked, me mask of being a normal person (who love doing normal things likee uhh being on tiktok and talkinf about football) almost fell, lucky no one saw it

they all were highly htn / mtn looksmaxxed / fashion maxxed / hairmaxxed / gymmaxxed

this is just the begin, soom everyone know looksmaxxing and everyone will do it, trust me

i noticed a cycle

its gonna be trending on tiktok (bone smashing) -> it will die and not be trending anymore -> it gonna be trending on tiktok (mogging people idk lol) -> it will die out
while this cycle happend, slowly a community will be build (with a bunch of new normie"s and even worse female looksmaxxing accounts with stupid opinions)

this cycle will happend many times and boom looksmaxxing is uqual to gymmaxxing to normie"s

our secret society gonna be exposed slowly and there is nothing that can be stopped from it
looksmaxxing isn't a secret to begin with, the only secret thing is people's affiliation with this lame, decrepit, inCel forum. The cosmetic surgery industry and beauty industry in general have been gigantic for centuries now, do you really think that your account on this gay little website is the at the forefront of the looksmaxxing world? Even the BOTB threads simply source information already known and used in the world, it's nothing new

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and GunDevilHybrid
what country are you?

looksmaxxing is now mainstream, we can't look away from that. everyone is talking about it and everyone is doing it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Informationcapitali and horizontallytall

i noticed a cycle

The mods should lock this website

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA

you are one of the most worthless posters here

you are the newfag, even after 2 years

may god have mercy on your soul you fucking brainlet :)

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Fiqh
You should've joined the convo, told them that you have an account here, and encouraged them to sign up on this forum to make their lives better.
β€œjoined in 2023” makes sense lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
also no idea how but this looksmax community is not advancing

i see no good threads only stupid one"s by schrizo"s like "is zygo shaving a meme" or racebait threads about incels (mostly blackcells combined with jews vs whitecells) fighthing whose race is superior (whites obviously)

its slowly become dumb

(call me a fool, after years you will see im right)
it won't spread they are just pushing the cringe "ropemax" and "nct" faggot shit

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

• +1
Horroremoji

• Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell