Clavicle length

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
My biacromial is 16" but my bidetloid isn't wide at all. Only recently reach 21" and still looks narrow. I need minimum 22" to look normal.

Inb4 BDD as normies say I look narrow asf.

I have super wide hips too (13"-14" width i think) so i look like a block.

Over for blockcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
it's fucking over for me, my clavicles are comically short.

Though I did read yesterday that narrow shoulders are a common trait among the hardest-hitting boxers in fighting history, something to do with the transfer of energy (basically v-taper is aesthetic but mechanically inefficient, wide hips and narrow shoulders seem to be superior in some regards)

Call it cope if you will

• +1

Though I did read yesterday that narrow shoulders are a common trait among the hardest-hitting boxers in fighting history, something to do with the transfer of energy (basically v-taper is aesthetic but mechanically inefficient, wide hips and narrow shoulders seem to be superior in some regards)

Call it cope if you will
u framecel and manlet its truly over

• +1

Call it cope if you will
Believe me it is, there is a guy in my team which is quite big but got wide hips so he doesn't have an aesthetically pleasing physique, however his naturally wide shoulders and hips makes it so he hits hard as a truck

And I can feel the block crap too, it feels compact and strong ngl

• +1
Believe me it is, there is a guy in my team which is quite big but got wide hips so he doesn't have an aesthetically pleasing physique, however his naturally wide shoulders and hips makes it so he hits hard as a truck

And I can feel the block crap too, it feels compact and strong ngl
They both matter, hips maybe more so. Obviously you can have broad shoulders and hit very hard so it's not an absolute rule, but it seems like the most fearsome and vicious hitters in mma seem to be quite narrow in relation to the rest of their body, you can also observe that some broad shouldered fighters often resort to point decision and exhausting their opponent rather than knocking them out. Even if it isn't true it's still a good cope.

• +1
FRAME

6A58FD37 6008 48E1 8637 EA0FD59A7885

coping intensifies

have you fixed your face first bro?

• +1