Clavicle pain while on roids?

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
I have been on LGD for like 6 weeks now, I usually add 5-10 pounds to my bench every workout. Currently I can bench 145 for 3 sets of 5-6. About 10 weeks ago I could barely lift the fucking bar for 5 reps JFL. So I have the combo of newbie gains + SARMS gains and I think I might be fucking myself up... For the last week my collarbone has hurt really fucking bad, not like broken bone territory, I have broken bones before and it's way worst.

BTW the pain feels distinctly IN THE BONE, all my joins and muscles, rotator cuff, everything feels fine. Litterally feels like it's in the bone. Anyone know what this can be?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
It means that your subhuman bone structure can’t keep up with the increased muscle strength caused by the roids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 14203
It means that your subhuman bone structure can’t keep up with the increased muscle strength caused by the roids
why you call people subhuman who hurt you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Sens
taking sarms when you can barely bench the bar :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, germanlooks and Deleted member 13332
how much lean mass did you get