Clean shaven effect more looks,less respect

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
What i noticed heavily after shaving is that people or guys treat me worse.But girls stare at me more and treat me like a prince and get shy sometimes.Its so shit that i look better shaven you just get no respect for looking like a 15 year old. Fuark if your shaven less respect but more looks.I really fucking hate the decision i make as to wether shave or not.which would you pick?

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
respect from girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Angel, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1551
Clean shaven any day

Who gives a fuck what malee think

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and samm735
I would pick no shave because of subhuman lower third

Same i notice i am more respected with a moustache and goatee than clean but i cant stand how weak my beard is so i just shave it

Clean shaven is best.

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister., Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1551
all beards are soy and gay, real man doesnt need cuck beard

• +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister. and xit
Who cares what other men think if its negative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I get this too,

I've been trimming my hair for a stubble.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
just have a good lower third theory

What i noticed heavily after shaving is that people or guys treat me worse.But girls stare at me more and treat me like a prince and get shy sometimes.Its so shit that i look better shaven you just get no respect for looking like a 15 year old. Fuark if your shaven less respect but more looks.I really fucking hate the decision i make as to wether shave or not.which would you pick?
Guys are jealous bastards. Disregard guys who ever treat you like shit, don't even look into their direction. Just do what makes girls drool over your cock.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Guys are jealous bastards. Disregard guys who ever treat you like shit, don't even look into their direction. Just do what makes girls drool over your cock.
Teabags me
No respect for your face

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
If you cannot grow full coverage of facial hair then shave, period cause it will look shitty.

If you can grow nice coverage of facial hair then any length up to the point where it starts to hide your lower third angularity is fine, or clean shaven is fine too. A GL man isn't going to suddenly become repulsive to women cause he has no facial hair or some stubble.

A full beard is very niche so always stay away from that unless you're purposefully doing it to hide a recessed chin or something.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 3043