Clenbuterol Leanmaxxing update

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
Been using clenbuterol for 12 days now and so far I havent lost any weight

Ive been gymcelling @ ~15% bodyfat and I thought I was eating in a 500 calorie defecit. but it turns out Ive lost 0 weight.
Seems I gotta count my calories more throughly

I am ever so slightly leaner tho as my face is ever so slightly more defined and my veins are more visible, so I guess ive recomped a bit.
But ive pretty much wasted almost 2 weeks of clen to lose 0 weight.

Will report back in 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: redfacccee and Deleted member 23558

Ive been gymcelling @ ~15% bodyfat and I thought I was eating in a 500 calorie defecit. but it turns out Ive lost 0 weight.

I am ever so slightly leaner tho as my face is ever so slightly more defined and my veins are more visible, so I guess ive recomped a bit.

recomp doesnt exist and your blood pressure has just gone up. eat less food faggot

bro fuck clen that shit is wack. thyroid is better i already lost 3 kgs in four weeks and lots of bloat while eating like a demon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
recomp doesnt exist and your blood pressure has just gone up. eat less food faggot
Recomp literally does exist if you have just started gymcelling nigger

Last edited:
bro fuck clen that shit is wack. thyroid is better i already lost 3 kgs in four weeks and lots of bloat while eating like a demon
I dont have a problem with not eating

I only chose clen over t3 because its anti catabolic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Bitchwhipper2
I dont have a problem with not eating

I only chose clen over t3 because its anti catabolic
t3 isnt anti catabolic if you take it in small doses spread throughout the day instead one large dose like most idiots do. it also increases a lot of protective hotmones including testosterone and dht. Clenbuterol is just a sihtty drug that affects your heart.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
or just take nothing and eat less
Dont have a problem with overeating. I was just miscounting

I only take clen for its anti catabolic properties

t3 isnt anti catabolic if you take it in small doses spread throughout the day instead one large dose like most idiots do. it also increases a lot of protective hotmones including testosterone and dht. Clenbuterol is just a sihtty drug that affects your heart.
recomp exists jfl and clenbuterol is well tolerated up to 100 µg/day.

Fake clen

Fake clen
Its not lol.

I start very noticably shaking when taking it.

At the end of the day, if you dont eat in a defecit you wont lose weight even with clen

Its not lol.

I start very noticably shaking when taking it.

At the end of the day, if you dont eat in a defecit you wont lose weight even with clen
Could be ephedrine. Easier to synthesize, similar effect but not as potent

• Hmm...
Im doing clen for a week now. Lost a couple pounds and face looks less bloated energy is through the roof and i have no desire to binge eat i can do cardio for an hour without getting tired

• +1
Im doing clen for a week now. Lost a couple pounds and face looks less bloated energy is through the roof and i have no desire to binge eat i can do cardio for an hour without getting tired
are u microdosing or something

Mirin results, but those pounds were most likely glycogen stores

Also, do you spread doses throughout the day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Mirin results, but those pounds were most likely glycogen stores

Also, do you spread doses throughout the day?
I take one 40 mcg before weightlifting in the morning then a couple of hours later i take the second one.
I drink 60grams of protein shake noon then eat a bigger meal dinner around 1500 kcal total

• +1

PUT THE FORK UP BHAI

Even makes skin lashes and brows better, but it's kinda expensive and weird ass side effects so idk if i should get on it