[Clothes] Need help with coloring

K

kantero

Bronze
1) What T-Shirt is better? The first one which is more freshy, but looks somewhat more teenagerish, or the second one, but its more plain, simple and not interesting (if the second one, which color is better?)

2) What color is better for autumn-winter hat (black or grey)? I prefer black, but something tells me that making some contrast between darkish coat/jacket and light hat may be better than just being darkish everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Fit is the most important then when it comes to choosing items.

• +1
  • +1
1) What T-Shirt is better? The first one which is more freshy, but looks somewhat more teenagerish, or the second one, but its more plain, simple and not interesting (if the second one, which color is better?)
View attachment 1892View attachment 1893

2) What color is better for autumn-winter hat (black or grey)? I prefer black, but something tells me that making some contrast between darkish coat/jacket and light hat may be better than just being darkish everywhere
View attachment 1894View attachment 1895
Entirely black clothing is not in style anymore.
Unless your into that Chad VS virgin chit
Usually the color theory for design goes.
Lightest colors at the top darker colors at the bottom and feet are supposed to be as small as possible so wear black shoes.

Those baseball tops are in style now if you are teenager to early adult.

Would recommend against Grey shirts like that tho as the fabric makes a very dark appearance when sweating

Beanie colors don't really matter since they are just accessories

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, CopeMaxxer and 2 others
Entirely black clothing is not in style anymore.
Unless your into that Chad VS virgin chit
Usually the color theory for design goes.
Lightest colors at the top darker colors at the bottom and feet are supposed to be as small as possible so wear black shoes.

Those baseball tops are in style now if you are teenager to early adult.

Would recommend against Grey shirts like that tho as the fabric makes a very dark appearance when sweating

Beanie colors don't really matter since they are just accessories
This

• +1
I think I’ll make a thread about clothing.

• +1
I think I’ll make a thread about clothing.
I need to buy them today, but it's still good to hear you want to share some knowledges and contribute.

• +1
the first looks nice

• +1
View attachment 1892View attachment 1893

View attachment 1894View attachment 1895
Grey one looks nice imo.

• +1
they are all OK if they are fit.

• +1
Plain white or plain black shirts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
omg this is so sad, after your 30ies you should never wear tshirts outside of the gym, pathetic, and here you are trying to find the ultimate tshirt JFL