Coach Red Pill. CRP. Is actually a good source, for how it is now inside Ukraine (war)!

ukraine is fucked . he is right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 7098
I agree.
Having Putin as a leader though, really sucks. Corrupt, immoral, and incompetent as hell.
Zelensky as a leader, is also shit by the way, That guy is also a corrupt dickhead.

i don't even know anymore where to keep up with this all. this banned all russian media from europe, even banned their telegram groups

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
I agree.
Having Putin as a leader though, really sucks. Corrupt, immoral, and incompetent as hell.
Zelensky as a leader, is also shit by the way, That guy is also a corrupt dickhead.
you are fucking netherland cuck
putin is a great leader , stupid shitfuck you are
he is the greatest of follower of duginism, protector of russian culture, history and two - polar world
he is building the greate base for Eurasianism

russia is building from ashes, ussr broke only 30 years ago

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 7098
i don't even know anymore where to keep up with this all. this banned all russian media from europe, even banned their telegram groups
Why do you care the war will probaly be over in week . After that just use wikipedia a year after to look at the war

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Coach cuckpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße, Gonthar, AlexAP and 1 other person

Russia signed a ceasefire, because Russia was too fucked from all the debt they're having to take due to the war.

Russia signed a ceasefire, because Russia was too fucked from all the debt they're having to take due to the war.
they didnt sign any ceasefire.

Gonzalo Lira / Coach Red Pill / expat229 - Scam Artist, Male Feminist Pretending to be Alt-Right, Possible Rapist?, Liar, Failed Economist
Featured on Mar 1, 2022 at 4:23 AM: CoachRedPill was stuck in Kyiv, separated from his family in Kharkiv. His commentary was used by Russia Today to bash Ukraine and the West. He was removed from his hotel by management for being pro-Russia and took a train back to Kharkiv.

Attachments

• 1646496391768.png
    1646496391768.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
After that just use wikipedia a year after to look at the war
because i'm losing a lot of money in the stock market if I don't get this right :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and hebbewem
Wow this is like a video game

evacuation of citizens
you cuck
Putler was prepared for 14 day war. His coffers are running dry and Russian soldiers are refusing to fight. Kremlin is lying about the amount of dead Russian soldiers and they cremate dead soldiers in a truck, and when the relatives are asking where is their son, government says he was never in Ukraine.

literally nothing happened last day
NATO is rightfully scared to close the air space over Ukraine and if the Ukrainian thugs don't surrender soon this is what will happen after the civilians are evacuated. russia is gonna have to flatten all their strongholds and cause unnecessary damage to the infrastructure and life because some ukrainian smooth brains don't understand their place in the world

NATO is rightfully scared to close the air space over Ukraine and if the Ukrainian thugs don't surrender soon this is what will happen after the civilians are evacuated. russia is gonna have to flatten all their strongholds and cause unnecessary damage to the infrastructure and life because some slavic smooth brains don't understand their place in the world
View attachment 1577466View attachment 1577470
Ukrainians be like:
You can persecute us, you can even kill us. BUT WE WILL NEVER CAPITULATE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Ukrainians be like:
You can persecute us, you can even kill us. BUT WE WILL NEVER CAPITULATE!
retarded.imagine dying for a jewish drag queen president in a made-up land that didn't even exist 30 years ago.

the cuck actor in the vid doesn't even come close to the real one :feelsohh:

Some independant youtubers, unaffliated, are pretty good sources.
When seeing media channels; there is in a war alot of false proganda information we all get feed. I have been through the Iraq war and a bunch of other things, where the main media channels in hindsight showed all kinds of false propaganda news. It can't be trusted.

putin is a great leader , stupid shitfuck you are
he is the greatest of follower of duginism, protector of russian culture, history and two - polar world
he is building the greate base for Eurasianism
Sounds pretty gay, to be such a massive fanboy of a man.

russia is building from ashes, ussr broke only 30 years ago
I'm always flabbergasted the past 20 years of Putin leadership. How it's possible to have a country with such potential and quit smart people. Yet have a giga sucky economy. To have same GDP as some tiny country like Spain.
That's a sign to me, that the leadership structure, corruption, and system provided by the government has gotta be GIGA bad, and sucks balls.

Lets face it. Putin is either incompetent or if he is competant than he is unwilling. to lead the Russian people to a better life and lifestyle and prosperity. Because it's just stupid that Russia is still such an shithole as it is today. The guy has 20+ years, to make it a better place f more economic prosperity, wealth, and better life conditions.

retarded.imagine dying for a jewish drag queen president in a made-up land that didn't even exist 30 years ago.

the cuck actor in the vid doesn't even come close to the real one :feelsohh:

I don't understand how Ukrainians have managed to wanna life under that Zelensky leadership. He sucks.
But the thing is, I can also understand Ukrainians, don't wanna life under Putin regime. Because Putin sucks also.
There is no good option to chose at this moment, imo.
Ideally I would think. Both Putin and Zelensky, get to fuck off. And some actually non-corrupt, and competent group of people are coming into the lead of Russia and Ukraine. But this is whishfull thinking.

So he turned political now

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
retarded.imagine dying for a jewish drag queen president in a made-up land that didn't even exist 30 years ago
Imagine just letting the Russians walk in to your country. Russia has never listened to weakness, you need to punch them in the gut to get them to listen to some sense, and then jab their teeth in to get them to negotiate.

• Love it
Imagine just letting the Russians walk in to your country.
shouldn't have sucked on the cock of the americans and played with the fantasy of joining NATO if they wanted to prevent this. you don't get invaded if you build a functioning trade-policy among each other

Corrupt and immoral I'll agree, but imagine calling Putin incompetent. By far the best leader whose proven time and time again that he is a strategic genius. Take a look at his campaigns in Chechnya and Syria and now Ukraine and that'll be all you need to know. Now compare his accomplishments in war to that of any U.S. president in the past two decades and you'll realize they've all failed to accomplish any goal.

It does suck to live under a Russian dictatorship though lmao, by no means do I think it's fun and I very much appreciate my Western lifestyle ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and hebbewem
shouldn't have sucked on the cock of the americans and played with the fantasy of joining NATO if they wanted to prevent this. you don't get invaded if you build a functioning trade-policy among each other
What does de-nazification mean to those Russian hyenas? They don't care about it at all! They only care about one thing, are you willing to be plundered, yes or no? Are you dumb enough to stay quiet in the process, yes or no? And when you're dumb enough to stay quiet in the process, then that is good. And when authoritarian state declares: ''You will not plunder our people any longer'' then that is bad.
@WannabeJock

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 7098
What does de-nazification mean to those Russian hyenas? They don't care about it at all! They only care about one thing, are you willing to be plundered, yes or no? Are you dumb enough to stay quiet in the process, yes or no? And when you're dumb enough to stay quiet in the process, then that is good. And when authoritarian state declares: ''You will not plunder our people any longer'' then that is bad.
@WannabeJock
you know i don't disagree but becoming an american puppet state and having your values corrupted by liberal joo propaganda is worse in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and BigBiceps
True, that it was to be expected. That Putin would go apeshit about this. But Ukraine leasders, still tried to do it, anyways.

As a note though. I can understand from an economical/money standpoint though. That they would wanna try in Ukraine to team up with the EU.
There is good money, wealth, prosperity in the EU.
Whereas, when Ukraine kept doing it's business with the broke Russia. They stay poor. There is no money, to be earned from russians, for them I think. Because Russian government is giga stingy also, towards other countries (like Ukraine).

you know i don't disagree but becoming an american puppet state and having your values corrupted by liberal joo propaganda is worse in my eyes
The money though.
USA also rich as fuck. I can understand when people having their whole life, living in poverty, low level lifestyle, like Ukraine. That money, looks apealing as hell. Even if on disagrees with the stupid woke shit that is happening in USofgAys

Last edited:
  • +1
We can beat Americanism without vastness of Russia consuming us all.

Corrupt and immoral I'll agree, but imagine calling Putin incompetent. By far the best leader whose proven time and time again that he is a strategic genius. Take a look at his campaigns in Chechnya and Syria and now Ukraine and that'll be all you need to know. Now compare his accomplishments in war to that of any U.S. president in the past two decades and you'll realize they've all failed to accomplish any goal.

It does suck to live under a Russian dictatorship though lmao, by no means do I think it's fun and I very much appreciate my Western lifestyle ;)
I meant, incompetent economically.
incompetent (or unwlling?) to build a country that is economically prosphering, where people can earn a good GDP. Or to build a system, framework, in the country, that allows the people to economically prospher and advance.

I agree, he is competent in millitairy, battling, war activities.

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
We can beat Americanism without vastness of Russia consuming us all.
i wish we could, but there's a reason why the US forces europeans, western and eastern ones to keep fighting among each other.

I can understand when people having their whole life, living in poverty, low level lifestyle, like Ukraine
bulgaria and poland are also EU/nato members and live a way poorer life than ukrainians. i don't know what they expected from it. western countries keep their money, they don't hand it out to the poorer ones

Some independant youtubers, unaffliated, are pretty good sources.
When seeing media channels; there is in a war alot of false proganda information we all get feed. I have been through the Iraq war and a bunch of other things, where the main media channels in hindsight showed all kinds of false propaganda news. It can't be trusted.

Sounds pretty gay, to be such a massive fanboy of a man.

I'm always flabbergasted the past 20 years of Putin leadership. How it's possible to have a country with such potential and quit smart people. Yet have a giga sucky economy. To have same GDP as some tiny country like Spain.
That's a sign to me, that the leadership structure, corruption, and system provided by the government has gotta be GIGA bad, and sucks balls.

Lets face it. Putin is either incompetent or if he is competant than he is unwilling. to lead the Russian people to a better life and lifestyle and prosperity. Because it's just stupid that Russia is still such an shithole as it is today. The guy has 20+ years, to make it a better place f more economic prosperity, wealth, and better life conditions.

I don't understand how Ukrainians have managed to wanna life under that Zelensky leadership. He sucks.
But the thing is, I can also understand Ukrainians, don't wanna life under Putin regime. Because Putin sucks also.
There is no good option to chose at this moment, imo.
Ideally I would think. Both Putin and Zelensky, get to fuck off. And some actually non-corrupt, and competent group of people are coming into the lead of Russia and Ukraine. But this is whishfull thinking.

absolute nonsense
write normal it fits you , stop acting smart
youre iq of 80

Why do you care the war will probaly be over in week . After that just use wikipedia a year after to look at the war
I don't know if you are serious or not but if you are using wikipedia for any political information then i have got bad news for you.

• +1
bulgaria and poland are also EU/nato members and live a way poorer life than ukrainians. i don't know what they expected from it. western countries keep their money, they don't hand it out to the poorer ones
I can't say, I agree.. Checking GDP, and compairin GDP
Poland for example putting it's GDP against Ukraine over the past 30 years. Poland started out in same place, but grew much better than Ukraine.

Gdp

And this doesn't even account for that quit a good portion of Polish men, earn their money in for example here in the Netherlands (so it ends up on our balance sheet), but than they send alot of it back home to their family members. So more money enters country also in that way.

• +1
Guys, getting butthurt, angry, over political talks.
Those people are imo, massive PolitiCOPERS.
No blackpiller, should ever be a politicoper

Any based person, can talk about political stuffs without emotion, dispassionately..
of course politics are cope in netherlands, you live in a puppet country
whats you can even talk about? feminism?

@WannabeJock

of course politics are cope in netherlands, you live in a puppet country
it's cope everywhere. Also in Russia, or where ever.

It's only not cope, when someone is in a position of (some) power, to change stuff. If not, than it's cope
whats you can even talk about?
Luckily here I can talk about pretty much everything. Because freedom of speech goes decently far here, although not far enough.
feminism?
That group exist. Quit alot of other grousp, also exist here.
Netherlands is quit individualistic, and pragmatic, and with alot of different subgroups/subcultures here. It's not homogenous much here, quit diverse in views, religions, lifestyles, and so on.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem and Deleted member 13332
it's cope everywhere. Also in Russia, or where ever.

It's only not cope, when someone is in a position of (some) power, to change stuff. If not, than it's cope

Luckily here I can talk about pretty much everything. Because freedom of speech goes decently far here, although not far enough.

That group exist. Quit alot of other grousp, also exist here.
Netherlands is quit individualistic, and pragmatic, and with alot of different subgroups/subcultures here. It's not homogenous much here, quit diverse in views, religions, lifestyles, and so on.
you are fucking stupid, literally 0 iq