Coach Red Pill's advice on young men who are balding: SHAVE IT OFF!

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I've never seen more cope on the hairpill than this. He literally says balding is an alpha trait, you have more testosterone, bald men are more respected and taken more seriously.
His advice for men in their early 20s who are balding: Just shave it off, hair transplants are absurd. :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, Beetlejuice, Xangsane and 7 others
Ca39c3dcd1f88269180b4d8143c1f2eb
Waksi3stxse71

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, Mewton, Collagen or rope and 12 others
3o15s6

From Beta Low T Long Hair Fag to Alpha High T Real Man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, fogdart, Mewton and 7 others
I wonder how many men could of saved their hair from fin but fell to the shave it off or side effects meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mewton, koalendo and 4 others
I wonder how many men could of saved their hair from fin but fell to the shave it off or side effects meme
More people need to watch Kevin Mann (Haircafe) on youtube, he literally saved my life two years ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 8165, subhuman incel and 1 other person
many studies tells us that balding = masc, virility,dominance
having full head of hair is a sign of high prolactin, high estrogen so thats why man with hairs perceived as beta pussies
All that hair is life is jew propaganda
please dont fall in this trap

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 14905, fogdart and 9 others
6B7E36C9 207E 4ED6 B052 7D9C87C3F52C

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14561, subhuman incel and 1 other person
nki56nozcdp41.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, fogdart, SubhumanCurrycel and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton
lul, I was at barbershop the other day and heard some baldcel use the same cope, caged hard internally

some skinny guy saying how he's balding cuz he's so high t

• JFL
Reactions: AllesScheiße
Snapchat 1876107222 1
IMG 20210528 WA0024 1
FaceApp 1640159333231 1

unluckly and unfortunatly i've full head of thick hair i sometime crave how it feels like to have thin hairs and recessed temples but ig i would never taste that flavour
i might go for topical DHT cream to get ride of that nasty NWO hairline
@SubhumanCurrycel , @Baldingman1998 ,@Boldandbeautiful ,@BaldNonce you some lucky mofos you are the stars of galaxy keep hustling keep grindin shoot for your dreams you just need mas/robust bones to swim in pussy juice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, SubhumanCurrycel, Boldandbeautiful and 2 others
Just suave It bro

What he says might have mattered 150 years ago when the male social hierarchy mattered (females had to pick the winners of this hierarchy, so being a high T, bald 30+ year old dude with resources used to be good)

Nowadays? females have a selection criteria where the male hierarchy doesn't matter at all (thanks to males collectivelly deciding to over protect every female since the moment she is born, thus masculinity and resources are worthless)

As a result you have to keep your early 20's looks with as many surgeries/drugs as you can, otherwise it's fucking over :feelswhy: