Coinbase miner fees trying to buy floki

D

Deleted member 6423

Diamond
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf
wtf I already lost$20 off my $100 investment to get usdt but now I have to pay an extra $74 to get my usdt to gate.io??:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

how can I get around this fee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
@whatamIdoinwithmylyf
wtf I already lost$20 off my $100 investment to get usdt but now I have to pay an extra $74 to get my usdt to gate.io??:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

how can I get around this fee
That's why you don't use USDT to transfer from platform to platform. USDT uses the ERC-20 blockchain and ethereum has, as everyone know, big gas fees problems that won't be fixed until ETH 2.0 in January.
If you want to transfer something from wallet to wallet, use stellar. You pay something like 0.01$ per transaction and it's one of the fastest blockchain. You then sell your stellar on the platform for USDT and buy whatever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽. and 1 other person
That's why you don't use USDT to transfer from platform to platform. USDT uses the ERC-20 blockchain and ethereum has, as everyone know, big gas fees problems that won't be fixed until ETH 2.0 in January.
If you want to transfer something from wallet to wallet, use stellar. You pay something like 0.01$ per transaction and it's one of the fastest blockchain. You then sell your stellar on the platform for USDT and buy whatever you want.
ok i’m just gonna leave that in my wallet then

should I just do a spot order for floki on gate.io then?

ok i’m just gonna leave that in my wallet then

should I just do a spot order for floki on gate.io then?

Well, if you want my honest opinion about it : don't buy Floki but who am I to tell you what to do with your money.

Here is what I posted to another thread, adapted to your situation :

• Make an account on Kraken
  • Do an instant SEPA deposit using Clear Junction on Kraken
  • Buy the crypto Stellar (XLM) on Kraken
  • Send the XLM from Kraken to Gate.io
  • On Gate.io, sell XLM for USDT
  • Use your USDT to buy Floki
  • Lose your money

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Elvisandreaa