cold approached 9 girls today (9 rejections) [ROPEFUEL] ITS FUCKING OVER!

Should've followed them home

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
You have good bones but you do look like a serial killer. If you had lighter coloring (including irises), you might seem more approachable.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member
~ the most subhuman girl out of the 9 laughed and kept walking when i stopped her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Here's the problem - you don't stop a girl who walks and looks busy, she will very likely ignore or reject you and keep walking. There are PUA books with hundreds of pages written only about approaching - the first few seconds of an interaction, some important rules are that you don't approach girls who look busy, annoyed, who walk, etc. You don't approach directly from the front(it's too intimidating), or from the back(it's creepy), you approach at an angle, so she can see you in her peripheral view. Best places for approaches are in bars, nightclubs, recreational areas, etc. - locations where girls actually go to be picked up.
Malls, supermarkets, streets, libraries, etc. - places where girls go to do other stuff almost never work.

• +1
Reactions: thegoat
just use this guys system. Says you can be an old 4ft wheelchair user and still bang hot teenagers using his operant conditioning/compliance ladder method

always bragging on reddit about banging young models from cold approach and claims to be 40 and not good looking :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and noodlelover
made a tinder 3 weeks ago, swipe every so often on htb+ and have only 29 matches and 35 likes it’s so over fam, no girlfriend, no linkup no nuthin. i actually give up fully, my texting game is absolute dogshit. i’m much more charming in person cuz i’m giga low inhib and can physically escalate with a girl easily :feelskek:
Mogs me to hell. I got like 5 matches on bumble but two have translated to lays

i feel like u look like a serial kiler here.

i think u should lose the long hair or at least trim the inner eyebrows a bit. or make it so the inner eyebrows fade into ur eyebrows like how girls do it

and 9 isnt that bad bro:feelskek:

mirin low inhib enough to actually do some approaches. and should've still carried on with that 14 yo tbh.

watch this guy ^. the only legit non cringe UK pickup guy. watch some of his old infield videos of himself approaching like 2 years ago and maybe try replicate how his approaches go. he doesnt go straight for the 'yo wys i thought u was kinda cute whats ur snap' i feel like he has to have at least a 1-2 line convo first at least, then ask. also some girls might not even not like you, they just dont wanna seem easy from u coming up and literally asking within the first sentence. id have a convo with her and if she rejects snap once id ask at least once more

• JFL
You look evil in a Hail, Satan way. Perhaps you're soliciting for the opposite girls. Go dangle around a tattoo parlor or crackhouse. You'll have a better chance there. Good luck!

You Can Do It GIF by bubly

• JFL
Mirin low inhib. The one time i was ballsy enough to cold approach i gave up after 3 rejections. Gonna try tinder once im leanmaxxed

• +1
"Mandem"
How did you pick up this nigger speak

• JFL
tfw u fall trap to the fake rizz videos on tiktok