Cold weather=Mogging.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
It’s -5 degrees outside and i’ve been out for a couple hours, and let me tell you.

Skin gets ultra tight, Pimples and redness completely fades and your face get debloated automatically.

Just took 2 pics rn and my zygos are popping out like crazy

Edit: i don’t get red cuz i’m light brown, cumskins might get red and shii but it’s not my problem innit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 20370, incelmogger and 19 others
Maybe brown fat upregulation but cant happen in 5 minutes,

• +1
Reactions: leopold123 and PseudoMaxxer
Doesn't work for me, skin gets more red and skin/lips are dry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, hopecel, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Doesn't work for me, skin gets more red and skin/lips are dry
true with lips, mine got fucked this days and i’m putting vaseline on them.

Don’t know, my skin got super tight and my zygos popped out.

I don’t get red cuz i’m light brown

There is a reason you are on the site 24/7 complaining about inceldom , and it's not because you have zygos or walk around in cold weather

Dont kid yourself

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 20370, Samsepioler and 2 others
There is a reason you are on the site 24/7 complaining about inceldom , and it's not because you have zygos or walk around in cold weather

Dont kid yourself
Boyo please.

I’m tryna give knowledge to my people, fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
It’s -5 degrees outside and i’ve been out for a couple hours, and let me tell you.

Skin gets ultra tight, Pimples and redness completely fades and your face get debloated automatically.

Just took 2 pics rn and my zygos are popping out like crazy

Edit: i don’t get red cuz i’m light brown, cumskins might get red and shii but it’s not my problem innit
The skin getting tight part is so true. I am indian however, i naturally get dry skin in this environment, so as long as i moisturize well i can get to enjoy this weather. Ive got nasoliabial folds which are lumps of fat skin basically, not extreme, so in cold weather it does get tightened up.
also obviously i dont sweat or produce oily skin in cold weather

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, bradpittshairline and PseudoMaxxer
I agree, that's a big benefit when it comes to living in North Europe - you guys don't usually get +30C temperatures with 300 days of sunlight, combined with daytime lasting until 10PM where Sun beams and UV light constantly purge your fucking face every single day and make you age faster. That's why I prefer cold weather but optimally without too much/any wind/rain that ruins my hair

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and PseudoMaxxer
I agree, that's a big benefit when it comes to living in North Europe - you guys don't usually get +30C temperatures with 300 days of sunlight, combined with daytime lasting until 10PM where Sun beams and UV light constantly purge your fucking face every single day and make you age faster. That's why I prefer cold weather but optimally without too much/any wind/rain that ruins my hair
true, you can even see that slavs with good bones age extremely well due to low to no sun exposure.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, autistic_tendencies and ducktruck
Brownoids can't get vit D from sun during winter, evolutionary cucked. Enjoy your vit d supplements aka irradiated veg oil.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
not for me, skin and lips get hella try and my seberorric derm starts acting up

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
not for me, skin and lips get hella try and my seberorric derm starts acting up
yeah i’m abusing moisturizer and vaseline on lips

move to Russia, Siberia, so u can mog all bears

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
move to Russia, Siberia, so u can mog all bears
just woke up with throat aches…