Collagen is extremely important holy shit

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Collagen is so god damn important. Today I took some shrooms and walked around a park and saw a lot of people and holy shit, their skin. Skin quality is so, so important to looks. Amazing skin + decent bones= good lucking

The people with amazing skin look so different in a good way. It’s so hard to describe now because I’m not tripping anymore but skin quality is should be the most important accept to looksmaxxing. It literally gives you a HALO. It’s incredible. Having Asian tier skin= legit 0.25-.5PSL boost. Idk why even basement dweller Asians have God tier skin but there’s something with them. I haven’t seen one white person with high quality skin like that IRL srs.

Skinmaxxing should be the NUMBER ONE thing on your list. Coloring/contrast in general is a halo. Whatever it takes, skinmaxx. GHK-CU injections, Retin a and sunscreen until death, drinking strictly water, etc.

@x30001 gtfih drop some looksmax help/advice if u have it

also lighting and angles are crucial in general

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon, Yerico7, GalacticHero and 18 others
Mushrooms halom

Asians have the thickest dermis I believe

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Y bro took them at Amsterdam, I know.
But how you deal with the desire to throw up, I've red that it's a side effect.
i just don’t eat before taking them. i felt a little nausea but it went awat

Plaatic pillowcase

My skin was getting so much better without minox and using retin a, but i'm back with the minox for beardmaxxing and now my face looks like shit again :( guess i'll have to deal with this until my beard grow

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
i woke up with a tiny pimple on my cheek and dont wanna leave the house, it has bodybagged my clarity

skin is indeed vital

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Vitruvian, Enlil and 1 other person

nope, i noticed with a girl too yesturday

she had a few inflamations and it just ruined her to how she normally looks

if you are pale especially, it contrasts too strongly

bulking is going to fuck me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
Collagen is so god damn important. Today I took some shrooms and walked around a park and saw a lot of people and holy shit, their skin. Skin quality is so, so important to looks. Amazing skin + decent bones= good lucking

The people with amazing skin look so different in a good way. It’s so hard to describe now because I’m not tripping anymore but skin quality is should be the most important accept to looksmaxxing. It literally gives you a HALO. It’s incredible. Having Asian tier skin= legit 0.25-.5PSL boost. Idk why even basement dweller Asians have God tier skin but there’s something with them. I haven’t seen one white person with high quality skin like that IRL srs.

Skinmaxxing should be the NUMBER ONE thing on your list. Coloring/contrast in general is a halo. Whatever it takes, skinmaxx. GHK-CU injections, Retin a and sunscreen until death, drinking strictly water, etc.

I'll start to use moisturizer on my face etc.
I looked at myself in a mirror with perfect lighting and my skin looked perfect, would be awesome to always look like that.

Will start collagenmaxxing.
Just washed and moisturized my face.
Can't hurt atleast.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2846
Collagen is so god damn important.
Skin quality is so, so important to looks. Amazing skin + decent bones= good lucking
Besides, Collagen. You forget 2 other aspects:
1* skin tone; and
2* skin smoothness (aka, no acne/pimples)

1. Skin tone. Can only be good, if one eats alot/plenty of vegetables and fruits:
2. Skin smoothness, no acne. Food plays a high role again. Alot of processed food, cause or stimulate acne. Eat as "clean" (unproduced) as possible.

A video about skintone:

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 2846
Besides, Collagen. You forget 2 other aspects:
1* skin tone; and
2* skin smoothness (aka, no acne/pimples)

1. Skin tone. Can only be good, if one eats alot/plenty of vegetables and fruits:
2. Skin smoothness, no acne. Food plays a high role again. Alot of processed food, cause or stimulate acne. Eat as "clean" (unproduced) as possible.

A video about skintone:

Yeah i have bad skin tone and smoothness (maybe due to shaving) but good collagen. i need to stop eating shit food

Not entirely related to this post but do you feel shrooms could be good for alleviating social anxiety bro? I’m not aspie but I’m not low inhib either

Not entirely related to this post but do you feel shrooms could be good for alleviating social anxiety bro? I’m not aspie but I’m not low inhib either
yes very

• +1
Reactions: Kade
As a skincel I can relate so much :feelswhy: with clear glowing skinI’d gain 1 psl to my looks no exaggeration. Sadly I’m already 27 and the collagenreaper has come to me

There's so much involved in making your skin look the best it can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2846
I want Asians' skin and hair, but not their facial bone structure. :lul: They can keep that.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, chawaje, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 4 others
You are tripping, OP clearly out of his mind, how were the shrooms tasted btw ?
i ground them up and soak them in lemon juice so not bad at all

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
I am 16 yo but foid said 'oh you do more than your age'

Yeah it is. I say this to my close friends. I’m skinmaxxing for more than a month now, I see very good improvements. Halo is legit!

• +1
Ground breaking thread

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Vitruvian
I'm getting on to a new Skinmaxxing/Collagenmaxxing plan, could someone comment on the Stack and what could be improved:

Topical:

Morning: Sunscreen + Vitamin C Serum
Night: Tretinoin

Lifestyle:

Regular exercice (Cardio/Weights)
ADEQUATE SLEEP
OMAD (IF)
Regular 3-day Fasts
High-Protein Diet/High Fat/Low-Carb (No sugar/dairy/grains)
20g Hydrolyzed Collagen before Meal (No scientific proof on this, I keep doing it on faith)
Kefir (Probiotics have a huge effect on my skin)
Stress reduction (Important)

Supplementation:

Astaxanthin (4mg day)
D3 + K2
Vitamin C + MSM
Niacin
Mk-677 or GHRP-2/CJC-1295 200 mcg each X3 day
Melanotan II (Cycling on/off)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, CopingCel, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Live a healthy lifestyle and have healthy skin. Simple as that.

• +1
My college friend has a pretty GL girlfriend, not its even his fiancee
I ve always ranked her as a 7-7,5/10 PSL which is high

Didnt meet her many times, but if I did, it has been always later afternoon or in buldings
Never look at her face very closely but....

After sometime I've met them on the street, right in an early afternoon and I looked at her face closely
full of pimples, acne etc covered with a makeup

I also do notice this in a public transportation, even 1-2 meters aways one can look very good, like he has a high collagen
But I need like 30-40 cm to look close as his/her face and then the rank drops drastically

people with a high collagen in their 20s is rare as f

Ye people can get away with bad bones if they have good skin.

Yeah it is. I say this to my close friends. I’m skinmaxxing for more than a month now, I see very good improvements. Halo is legit!
How are you skinmaxxing

Ngl my skin has gotten worse from 2 years ago. That's why i don't get the same iois like I use too

• +1
My skin was getting so much better without minox and using retin a, but i'm back with the minox for beardmaxxing and now my face looks like shit again :( guess i'll have to deal with this until my beard grow
does your skin turn back to its baseline after quitting minox

I have been skinmaxxing for years. I have achieved god tier skin
Check new thread on honeymaxxing to achieve god tier skin. Its legit i cant believe i never shared it here

@PrettyBoyMaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Deleted member 2846

I've always maintained that the common characteristics of Hollywood actors and celebs which makes them above average is:
1) Good skin
2) White teeth
3) Low body fat percentage
Of course there is more to this game, but these 3 things are things you can start on fixing right now and it will majorly boost your attractiveness.

For skin, retinol routine + semen retention = easy collagen god

And no sugary drinks, junk food, chips, snacks etc.

is oral collagene supplement legit and working?