College Is the Last Time to Live Out Your Childhood

D

Deleted member 26410

If your genetics wills it

I know many of you don't like Gerbert, but I think he makes a great point in this video. Generation Z is not growing up. Even at 20, many people have the mental maturity of a young teenager ages ago. Many young adults still are into video games, haven't gotten their driver's licenses, and are still humored by jokes that are immature and childish at best. If you still feel like you haven't lived your childhood to the fullest, ages 18-22 are the last opportunity to enjoy kids/teenage things before it becomes non-NT. So indulge in the fantasy of video games or meme culture before it becomes too late.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Zonar, bloomercel and 5 others
It's because of low testosterone levels. Gen z yearn to be under control. They need to be looked after by the government like the mentally ill retarded loser slaves they are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31944 and 3 others
Fuck college. I get mogged every day and this shit is depressing as fuck. Ages me tbh and teaches me that life sucks with shit genes.
Had all the fun in my teens butt it's still not enough and it sucks to be short as a man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Zonar, Deleted member 26410 and 2 others
Everyone knows that

even during grad or medical school everyone's already married or engaged

College is the last time to enjoy not having a full time job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Fuck college. I get mogged every day and this shit is depressing as fuck. Ages me tbh and teaches me that life sucks with shit genes.
Had all the fun in my teens butt it's still not enough and it sucks to be short as a man.
It's brutal because no amount of entertainment will cure your inceldom. I hypothesize that the more attractive you are, the less likely you will mature because you don't come to the truth of the world as fast as unattractive people. While we have to think about improving our looks, Chad can indulge himself with all the entertainment and pussy he wants. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Everyone knows that

even during grad or medical school everyone's already married or engaged

College is the last time to enjoy not having a full time job
Can't wait to still be an incel after college :D

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Nick.Harte
Dude talks like he's a 60 year old wondering where it all went wrong. Gerbert skipped adolecence and middle age to become a crotchety old man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Primalsplit, Deleted member 26410 and 1 other person
Dude talks like he's a 60 year old wondering where it all went wrong. Gerbert skipped adolecence and middle age to become a crotchety old man
Life of a high IQ mentalcel

I miss college

• +1
It's brutal because no amount of entertainment will cure your inceldom. I hypothesize that the more attractive you are, the less likely you will mature because you don't come to the truth of the world as fast as unattractive people. While we have to think about improving our looks, Chad can indulge himself with all the entertainment and pussy he wants. Brutal.
Same and I did not cry for years but as soon as I entered college I became a broken man and I cried a lot because 90-95% of what the blackpill said was correct and I've seen this shit right in front of me. I don't feel like a man anymore regardless of the amount of fun I when I was in hs because I'm 5'10 and getting heightmogged, facemogged and framemogged. Grades went from above average to barely passing. I thought that incels were wrong and whatever was written there was a comedy, but oh boy I was wrong and it was a really brutal awakening for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, bloomercel, Primalsplit and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 26410
I miss college
Oldcel. I still have one more year left of high school. Few more chance to improve my confidence carrying into adulthood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
imagine working as a sub5

neet for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26410
Same and I did not cry for years but as soon as I entered college I became a broken man and I cried a lot because 90-95% of what the blackpill said was correct and I've seen this shit right in front of me. I don't feel like a man anymore regardless of the amount of fun I when I was in hs because I'm 5'10 and getting heightmogged, facemogged and framemogged. Grades went from above average to barely passing. I thought that incels were wrong and whatever was written there was a comedy, but oh boy I was wrong and it was a really brutal awakening for me.
We don't have adequate systems to support young men against the inequities. American society especially only looks after the top 10% of men while ignoring the bottom 90% of men just treading water. Our problems are ignored, and society is unwilling to acknowledge the issues of today as man. I feel for you even though I have it worse at 5'5, since under 6 feet is considered manlet now adays.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and Nick.Harte
imagine working as a sub5

neet for life
That's unpragmatic. I would just say don't work at a desk job. Do day trading or something that doesn't require you to spend hours on your occupation.

• +1
Reactions: spark
Life of an insecure spectator who is too afraid of people to live their life
At least he isn't an NPC that is incapable of self-reflection and analyzing the state of the world which will affect him

At least he isn't an NPC that is incapable of self-reflection and analyzing the state of the world which will affect him
Literally everything he says is copied pasted from elsewhere. People have been saying this stuff for years. Jean Twenge published these exact points in The Atlantic in like 2005. It's a common talking point by now that zoomers are having an extended childhood. None of this is new. You just agree with it.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
We don't have adequate systems to support young men against the inequities. American society especially only looks after the top 10% of men while ignoring the bottom 90% of men just treading water. Our problems are ignored, and society is unwilling to acknowledge the issues of today as man. I feel for you even though I have it worse at 5'5, since under 6 feet is considered manlet now adays.
It is what is. Human nature won't change.
Btw are you really 5'5 and how old are you?

It is what is. Human nature won't change.
Btw are you really 5'5 and how old are you?
Yes. 17. I'm considering going MGTOW since I'm also Asian and shit frame basically over

• +1
Yes. 17. I'm considering going MGTOW since I'm also Asian and shit frame basically over
Nah, I hope you grow taller, at least up to 5'11 or it will be over.

You mature as a man once you’re satisfied with the life you’ve lived otherwise you will forever be a child on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back