coloring and Contrast theory part 1

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
This guide is by me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing. We collaborated on making this thread.
(we gonna divide this thread in parts because we can only use 25 images/filles per thread.)

Coloring and contrast is extremely underrated. It encompasses hair, skin, and eye color. It can make or break many people and ethnicities (see Indians and Asians). There is no ideal coloring because it is very dependent on the individual, but there are guidelines and colorings that look much better than others.

The main idea of coloring is to contrast the three features (sometimes four [eyebrows, which ideally should be dark]): hair, skin color, and eye color.

coloring is really easy to change and manipulate so a lot of people can do it. but u need to take your pheno into consideration.

In this thread were not saying coloring over bones, coloring is a complement to your overall attractiveness but at the end its all about bones. Just see this pics

Contrast

Simply put, contrast is the difference between two colors. You usually want a high contrast between all the features that you have. But having bad coloring can give an unsettled and messy impression in someone overall attractiveness

https://learn.g2.com/color-contrast

Black and white create the highest contrast possible.

yellow and blue

Brown and blue

This are a few examples of colors that can create contrast. And we gonna stick with it.

Lets start with eyebrows

Here we have a pic of Jordan Barret

But in this morph Barret seems like a cuck without dark eyebrows

So this is gonna take us to our first pheno and it’s the gingers

if you have a red hair and red eyebrows it fuck up your coloring as you can see it creates low contrast between his features

riverdale its very blackpill about gingers and knows about coloring theory

as you can see all men gingers in riverdale have dark eyebrows

if you are a ginger you cant tan too much
gingers with too much tan = not ideal as you can see in this pic

Slightly tan = good

Eyes should be blue (ideal)

green (not ideal)

As we can see in contrast on the color wheel Green and red contrast but in this case it’s an exception because it doesn’t look as ideal as we think even brown eyes looks good on them (see above pics)

light skin+ red hair+ blue or brown eyes+ pink lips,+ dark eyebrows¡= goat tier for gingers

next thread we gonna explain another pheno

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, angelo, blite and 25 others
Genesis 1:27

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, je3oe, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Legit, dark hair and dark skin plus light eyes is best halo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mewcoper, slayer69 and 11 others
This guide is by me and @PrettyBoyMaxxing. We collaborated on making this thread.
(we gonna divide this thread in parts because we can only use 25 images/filles per thread.)

Coloring and contrast is extremely underrated. It encompasses hair, skin, and eye color. It can make or break many people and ethnicities (see Indians and Asians). There is no ideal coloring because it is very dependent on the individual, but there are guidelines and colorings that look much better than others.

The main idea of coloring is to contrast the three features (sometimes four [eyebrows, which ideally should be dark]): hair, skin color, and eye color.

coloring is really easy to change and manipulate so a lot of people can do it. but u need to take your pheno into consideration.

In this thread were not saying coloring over bones, coloring is a complement to your overall attractiveness but at the end its all about bones. Just see this pics

View attachment 206058
View attachment 206059
Contrast

Simply put, contrast is the difference between two colors. You usually want a high contrast between all the features that you have. But having bad coloring can give an unsettled and messy impression in someone overall attractiveness

https://learn.g2.com/color-contrast
View attachment 206066
Black and white create the highest contrast possible.
View attachment 206072
yellow and blue

View attachment 206078

Brown and blue
View attachment 206080
This are a few examples of colors that can create contrast. And we gonna stick with it.

Lets start with eyebrows

Here we have a pic of Jordan Barret
View attachment 206084
But in this morph Barret seems like a cuck without dark eyebrows

View attachment 206087
So this is gonna take us to our first pheno and it’s the gingers

if you have a red hair and red eyebrows it fuck up your coloring as you can see it creates low contrast between his features
View attachment 206089
riverdale its very blackpill about gingers and knows about coloring theory
View attachment 206090 View attachment 206091
as you can see all men gingers in riverdale have dark eyebrows

if you are a ginger you cant tan too much
gingers with too much tan = not ideal as you can see in this pic

View attachment 206093

Slightly tan = good
View attachment 206095
Eyes should be blue (ideal)
View attachment 206096
green (not ideal)

View attachment 206097
As we can see in contrast on the color wheel Green and red contrast but in this case it’s an exception because it doesn’t look as ideal as we think even brown eyes looks good on them (see above pics)

light skin+ red hair+ blue or brown eyes+ pink lips,+ dark eyebrows¡= goat tier for gingers

next thread we gonna explain another pheno
how mullatos function

Stay tuned for more about different colorings and contrasts on Blacks, Asians, whites, Indians, and Meds.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9355, EthnicelAscension and 6 others
7a02b2d8321eef1ade614b17ac431816.jpg

if I get a tan broader jaw and denser hair again, then I would actually look like this dude

I think his colouring is good, but he could use a bit more red lips for better contrast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, BigBoy and Deleted member 2846

if I get a tan broader jaw and denser hair again, then I would actually look like this dude

I think his colouring is good, but he could use a bit more red lips for better contrast
we gonna explain each pheno bro stay stuned for more

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
4071D761 D35C 41F5 B503 12DE1663BC32

THOM SAYS HI

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, DianabolDownie and forwardgrowth
Good thread

Do one for curries

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and the next o'pry

That is me in my Avi confirmed

I have dark brown hair and dark green eyes. Should I wear light green contacs?

My eyebrows are significantly lighter than my hair, should I color them dark brown? Will probably color them medium brown and then move up to dark to see how it looks first.

cool thread

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2846 and the next o'pry

My eyebrows are significantly lighter than my hair, should I color them dark brown? Will probably color them medium brown and then move up to dark to see how it looks first.
you should consider your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

what color is ur skin? do brown brows. light eyes look good on anyone if ur skin isn’t light

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and the next o'pry
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2846
How about lips? Don't do too high contrast lips look feminine?

How about lips? Don't do too high contrast lips look feminine?
red and pink are good. don’t worry, we will have many more threads covering lips and diff phenos and coloring. lips will be included in the post tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, the next o'pry and Darkstrand
So the fact my eyebrows are darker than my ginger hair, may mean theres some actual hope?

Or is this another cope?

Can I make it with this color brows? They look a bit more red in orange'ish lighting.

Also the green thing is so true, it brings out the red in a very very bad way
My parents used to buy me green shirts and made the background for my 2nd grade photo grenn back when I was in public so my hair would be brought out... Dear God what where they thinking...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
Been waiting on a colouring guide so thanks.

Problem is I don't really know my pheno. I am technically caucasian but dont look it. Naturally quite tan (quite Mediterranean I guess) but I have PCT and confused with half Malaysian/Cambodian all the time. Hair is naturally black and I dyed it to be a chocolate brown and not sure if it improved my colouring or not.

So not sure if I should follow the white pheno guide or Asian or med.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, EthnicelAscension and the next o'pry
So the fact my eyebrows are darker than my ginger hair, may mean theres some actual hope?

Or is this another cope?

View attachment 206197 Can I make it with this color brows? They look a bit more red in orange'ish lighting.

Also the green thing is so true, it brings out the red in a very very bad way
My parents used to buy me green shirts and made the background for my 2nd grade photo grenn back when I was in public so my hair would be brought out... Dear God what where they thinking...
looks decent but try to do your eyebrows as dark as possible will create more contrast

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
That makes sense. Think of traditional beauty tropes like "porcelain skin and raven hair", or the ever-famous "tanned skin and blonde hair".
Hell, fucking Snow White's tale is based around her being the most beautiful because of 3 colours: white skin, black hair, blood-red lips.

• +1
  • +1