Coloring is everything / Everything is coloring 🟧 🟨 🟩

Klasik616

Klasik616

Once an aspie, always an aspie
This girl who is a high MTB brutally mogs the other high MTB because her skin color is white pinkish and the other one is white pale, being pale is such a failo (and she's not albino like super pale).

One of my main failos is my skin tone because I would look much better if I had the skin color of this girl. When I see many this girl I can only think she has pink nipples, pink pussy it looks so fucking cute.

Coloring is very underrated, imagine having the skin color of a low class indian (brutal failo). Holy shit high MTB with good coloring > HTB with bad coloring (like a bad tone of brown). God I need a new skintone.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., twojei, aspiringexcel and 11 others
Being pale can be used for good coloring but yea, just on itself it’s a huge failo

Always been proud of being the whitest guy from everyone I know(just look on my nickname xd), but then realised it’s kinda retarded and ugly. So now I’m on MT2

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, YungTrappa, AlbinoMaxxer and 4 others
Being pale can be used for good coloring but yea, just on itself it’s a huge failo

Always been proud of being the whitest guy from everyone I know(just look on my nickname xd), but then realised it’s kinda retarded and ugly. So now I’m on MT2
Snowskinned
albino GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Putin, Xangsane, aspiringexcel and 4 others

Attachments

• Untitled design (4).png
    Untitled design (4).png
    1,022.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
but what's the ideal skin tone for men? Tanned? Pale?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
but what's the ideal skin tone for men? Tanned? Pale?
Probably white tanned
What I meant with the girl skin color is this
Drunk Friday Night GIF by NOSAM
(ideal skin tone) high sex appeal
Vs
ninja love GIF

(Failo) Low appeal bitch
Bollywood Indian GIF

Terrible skintone for men
Mad Men GIF

Ideal skintone for men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR, aspiringexcel, borntosuffer and 1 other person
This coloring is unmogable
0f3cee16f38461974c58b6349c04f760.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: org3cel.RR, borntosuffer, majesticincel and 3 others
This girl who is a high MTB brutally mogs the other high MTB because her skin color is white pinkish and the other one is white pale, being pale is such a failo (and she's not albino like super pale).

One of my main failos is my skin tone because I would look much better if I had the skin color of this girl. When I see many this girl I can only think she has pink nipples, pink pussy it looks so fucking cute.

Coloring is very underrated, imagine having the skin color of a low class indian (brutal failo). Holy shit high MTB with good coloring > HTB with bad coloring (like a bad tone of brown). God I need a new skintone.
if ur pale and have acne:feelswhy:

There are girls in Azerbaijan w just avg looks but the blonde/blue eye halo gives them stacy celebrity status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, borntosuffer, watah and 1 other person

Pink skin is brutally disgusting

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and watah

Post mt2 before and after saar, need lifefuel, i might just stick with pale skin, dark hair, light eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Post mt2 before and after saar, need lifefuel, i might just stick with pale skin, dark hair, light eyes tbh
I have green eyes and brown hair, so I wanted to tan for the high trust warm coloring

Can’t really show it on pics cuz I don’t see much difference(maybe on my forearms only, but got no before pics), but I was told that I got a tan. They suggested that I used a sunbed lol

Need a bigger dosage and a bit more sun exposure to get a more noticeable result

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Klasik616

Hard disagree.

Something a lot of you don't realize is phenotype harmony

The below are all beautiful because their coloring suits their expected phenotype

HW ZFLHm 400x400

Ezgifcom optimize15
Ezgifcom optimize20

What looks ugly is when one phenotype tries to emulate another, which throws off their harmony.

This looks like shit

Image4

This looks like shit

xhnwx0al5ebb1.jpg

You may think x coloring looks good, but x coloring might not look good on you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Snowskinned, crushing sluts@100%, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
I have green eyes and brown hair, so I wanted to tan for the high trust warm coloring

Can’t really show it on pics cuz I don’t see much difference(maybe on my forearms only, but got no before pics), but I was told that I got a tan. They suggested that I used a sunbed lol

Need a bigger dosage and a bit more sun exposure to get a more noticeable result
Will try after im done with accutane, hopefully will ascend but i kind of like my pale skin, can i dm you?

Hard disagree.

Something a lot of you don't realize is phenotype harmony

The below are all beautiful because their coloring suits their expected phenotype

View attachment 3183764
View attachment 3183762View attachment 3183766View attachment 3183767

What looks ugly is when one phenotype tries to emulate another, which throws off their harmony.

This looks like shit

View attachment 3183769

This looks like shit

xhnwx0al5ebb1.jpg

You may think x coloring looks good, but x coloring might not look good on you.
Quite agree it doesn't work if you go to the extremes like if a black man bleached his skin with hydroquinone

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
Water.

No bones can save a guy with such a skin color.

2248882 E992B99B 9A22 4E90 A691 AFC748CCB0E0

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616