commit suicide, thomas

_MVP_

_MVP_

deathnik shitskin.
your life is way too sad. never seen a sadder creature. you cried so much. it has been enough, dont you think?
Kill yourself, you will never be rich or slay ever. ur just a low iq ugly shitskin, and you know it... no woman wants anything to do with you.

ur way too pathetic. so sad. end it. its over. i a totally seriious. your life is in ruins. you will never ascend. its all hopeless and futile. kill yourself...

Bashan

Bashan

There Is No Future
Make some room they're going at it again

diwkitffbw

diwkitffbw

Iron
u guys like taking zinc right is 150mg elemental too much

defezman

defezman

Family Guy
HE'S BACK LETS GOOOOOO
rick ross GIF

executioner

executioner

colez biker gang
u havent spoken to person irl outside of ur psychiatric warden. why? because people would rather lick dirty mcdonalds bathroom floors than have to interact with a fat pot bellied pig like u, u delusional subhuman ball of cellulite that i would crush beneath my heel if ever saw u irl.

_MVP_

_MVP_

deathnik shitskin.
He is gonna cry to mods boo hoo im getting bullied I feel suicidal because of MVP and try to get you banned rn.
i know that pussy never changes. like i posted on other sites, he was like stop harassing me, reporting me for harassment because i posted his pm with his ugly face... never seen anything more sad and pathetic, even towncel has more dignity than thomas.

_MVP_

_MVP_

deathnik shitskin.
u havent spoken to person irl outside of ur psychiatric warden. why? because people would rather lick dirty mcdonalds bathroom floors than have to interact with a fat pot bellied pig like u, u delusional subhuman ball of cellulite that i would crush beneath my heel if ever saw u irl.
go and lick allahs asshole again.
greycel noname acting like hes the boss, ur nothing, u shitskin.
u wouldnt do anything when you saw me irl, internet rambo

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Mysterypilled
your life is way too sad. never seen a sadder creature. you cried so much. it has been enough, dont you think?
Kill yourself, you will never be rich or slay ever. ur just a low iq ugly shitskin, and you know it... no woman wants anything to do with you.

ur way too pathetic. so sad. end it. its over. i a totally seriious. your life is in ruins. you will never ascend. its all hopeless and futile. kill yourself...

His exotic htn looks mogs your pig pheno to shreds.

executioner

executioner

colez biker gang
go and lick allahs asshole again.
greycel noname acting like hes the boss, ur nothing, u shitskin.
u wouldnt do anything when you saw me irl, internet rambo
didnt read + the only thing u should @ me for is to warn me about the date of the apology letter u will give me when i turn you into my victim and make u cry for help.

but until that happens i will just keep reminding u of ur place in the world.. and thats under my feet u dumb son of a filthy whore

also keep making threads about @Thomas DOM like u are his number 1 fan

u worthless waste of life

ur time is coming

say ur prayers because we are going to bury u

Dr. Bruh

Dr. Bruh

Just be healthy theory
Cope. You have been reported to the slovenian authorities.

//Dr. MACHO

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Zephir
i know that pussy never changes. like i posted on other sites, he was like stop harassing me, reporting me for harassment because i posted his pm with his ugly face... never seen anything more sad and pathetic, even towncel has more dignity than thomas.
Pm me his face brother

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Zephir
Cope. You have been reported to the slovenian authorities.

//Dr. MACHO
Dr bruh why are u not on mvp’s side has dom performed a lobotomy on you like in one flew over the cuckoo’s nest?

T

Thomas DOM

Zephir
Dr bruh why are u not on mvp’s side has dom performed a lobotomy on you like in one flew over the cuckoo’s nest?

Propably because he know what mvp and veganist have done to me. You would have to be truly sick in your head to take sides with such people.

//Thomas DOM

Users who are viewing this thread