Complete Guide to Hair

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Yes i know, reddit tier just get a haircut etc etc, but hair is one of the biggest halos you can have, and if you have an autism cut or shaved head, a good hair style can make you ascend 2 point at least.

Alright let’s start with hair itself

HAIR QUALITY
if you have shorter to medium length hair (5-10 inches on top) then stop using shampoo. I get a lot of questions or even doubtful hate coming my way when I mention this around here. So shut up and hear me out: I am a firm believer that our hair is not meant to be subjected to harsh shampoos and conditioners and should only be “washed” with water daily. What I like to do is wear a cap to the gym and sweat my ass off. Then I go to shower and brush my hair as I rinse it with lukewarm water. Do not use hot water as it is damaging to the hair. Yes, it will feel greasy or weighed down for a week or so, but just push through it. Soon you will have glossy, beautiful hair. If you want to go above and beyond, buy a water softener that you can attach to your shower-head or directly to your water heater to prevent mineral build up in hair. Personally I don’t use this because regular water is sufficient for own needs. Supplement bovine collagen powder (2.5 g a day). Dissolve it in warm water and drink it before bed. This will help hair growth and quality along with other benefits such as increased strength and better sleep.

HAIR RECOVERY (BALDING)
If you are balding (receding hairline), buy a derma roller (mentioned in my skin guide) along with minoxidil as your first line of defense. https://moreplatesmoredates.com has some great articles on this method, in addition to other great hair care / anitbalding regimens in general for that matter. If minoxidil and derma rollers aren’t working and your hair is thinning all over, etc., go with finasteride. Take 1-5 mg daily and you will see a difference over a 3-6 month span. This can be ordered from any online pharmacy for quite cheap. Of course the next line of defense is dutasteride, which is stronger. As for both of these, less than 2% of men have any testosterone related problems (ex ED, loss of strength, trouble ejaculating, etc). If you’re worried consult your doctor. If none of this works, start saving for a hair graft / transplant (very expensive) which you can also talk to your doc about. I should also mention that it’s especially important to monitor changes in your hair weekly, because if it gets worse and you don’t notice, you’ll be playing catch up with the norwood reaper and no one wants that.

Now that you have a full head of suitable length of glossy, perfect hair, let's talk about styles...

CHOOSING A STYLE
A very important factor and one of the things you want to plan for from the get go. The best styles are the ones that fit your personal face shape the best. There are 6 of face shapes: Oval, round, square, heart, rectangle (aka oblong), and diamond.

1. Oval
Face is longer than it is wide, with the jaw being a bit more narrow than the forehead. The jaw is slightly narrower than the forehead and tapers down towards the chin. Lines are fairly soft.

2. Round
Baby face basically. Like oval but with vertical and horizontal ratios being almost identical

3. Square
Like a round face but with hard edges. Prominent jawline and compact mid face

4. Heart
Prominent forehead tapering down into narrow or pointed chin

5. Rectangle
like oval but with sharper lines. leads to typical horseface appearance

6. Diamond
like oval but cheekbones are widest part. narrow forehead and chin area with angular bone structure. usually somewhat large gonial angle and high hyoid bone

so now for the important part: what cut should you get for each?

OVAL:
  • very versatile. one of the most “flexible” face shapes
  • feel free to experiment
  • tend to look better with short styles
  • caution: stay away from too much height/volume on top
ROUND:
  • keep hair short on sides and back, long on top
  • volume/height products are your best friend
  • grow facial hair
SQUARE
  • hair should aim to soften harsh lines of upper face
  • messy, medium length hair is the best bet
  • best type of shape to pull off a buzzcut
  • use facial hair to soften harsh jaw angle
HEART
  • stay the fuck away from short hair
  • use long or medium length up top swept over to mask large forehead
  • use facial hair to fill out jaw
RECTANGLE
  • stay away from short sides or cuts that give volume up top
  • don’t grow a beard
  • can pull off slicked back hair
DIAMOND
  • go with a fringe
  • long on top coverings some of the forehead
  • can grow facial hair or not, up to you
If you’re still not sure, instagram models, tumblr fashion blogs, and pinterest have so many hair styles that you can take inspiration from, so don’t limit yourself to the above.

IMPORTANT: go to a stylist to get it cut; 50$ down the drain but worth it. Stay away from barbers or great clips, as they butcher your hair and DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about what you want. They are paid less than shit and have no idea what they’re doing, which is reflected in the price.

@Dude420 @11gaijin sticky pls tired of seeing autism cuts on this beautiful forum

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Father47, Erik-Hexum, TheDragon and 46 others
I can confirm this is legit. However I recommend this hairstyle for any face (girls love it)
94AE0FBB 333A 41EA 9E67 9D00A31BACDF
Unless you are a buzz cut chad like me tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Father47, gork, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
All good for whites but what about for niggers

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jhon Smith, Deleted member 22639, SwissArms and 15 others
you can do like two things with your hair (shave it or dreads). Possibly keratin treatment but it might be too nappy for that too

you can do like two things with your hair (shave it or dreads). Possibly keratin treatment but it might be too nappy for that too
I am not a white worshipper and don't believe in hair softening. Also it looks gay for males.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, mrdolphin and Mansnob
Two questions:
-What dermaroller would you recommend buying for my hair?
-Would you say 18 is too young for finasteride?

I am not a white worshipper and don't believe in hair softening. Also it looks gay for males.
Idgaf if it looks gay it works
Two questions:
-What dermaroller would you recommend buying for my hair?
-Would you say 18 is too young for finasteride?
-large ones on owndoc.com
-nope you're all good. Like I said side effects are a meme for healthy men

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
How to increase thickness, Does ur supplement work or biotin supplements etc aslo good?

Idgaf if it looks gay it works

-large ones on owndoc.com
-nope you're all good. Like I said side effects are a meme for healthy men
It looks gay for black males. Only half blacks or lighter can pull it off. For full blown negroes like myself (over tbh) it won't

Tf brah shampoo cleans your scalp from all the dirty shit and nutrients and conditioner adds nutrients into to the scalp so i recommend that once a week

360 waves time. Or copy a nba player with a big fro looking thing and a fade
996880FE 8802 4A0D BB3A BDE1AD3C50A5
Here is a hairstyle for each nibba hair type

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 5875, maxmendietta and 3 others
This world is a better place with Nibba in it
MVP of the forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ShineBright and Nibba
Can I get the hard-R pass? @Afrikancel

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Treasure223
Fuark beat me to it. Great thread. I also think for people with curly hair it’s best to use a natural shampoo with argan oil, and instead of using conditioner, use a leave in mousse and mostly air dry. If you’re growing your hair there is no excuse not to use a weekly hair mask + weekly egg hair mask. I also recommend using a wide toothed wooden comb and avoiding plastic brushes. Most dudes should blowdry their hair if they want to achieve a good style, on low heat then finishing with cold air, and always show a photo of the hairstyle you want to your hairdresser combined with rough estimates for the hair length. Another important factor is to go in the direction of your natural parting which will ultimately look best and be healthiest for your hair.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6695, LostYouth and 1 other person
You could just get a dark ceaser haircut every 2-4 weeks. I do that with minoxidil/derma stamping to stop norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
MODCELIBATES STICKY REEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10416
MODCELIBATES STICKY REEEEE
Am i supposed to never shampoo or conditioner again then ?? i like my hair messy so would having it all nice n glossy even be good

Fuark beat me to it. Great thread. I also think for people with curly hair it’s best to use a natural shampoo with argan oil, and instead of using conditioner, use a leave in mousse and mostly air dry. If you’re growing your hair there is no excuse not to use a weekly hair mask + weekly egg hair mask. I also recommend using a wide toothed wooden comb and avoiding plastic brushes. Most dudes should blowdry their hair if they want to achieve a good style, on low heat then finishing with cold air, and always show a photo of the hairstyle you want to your hairdresser combined with rough estimates for the hair length. Another important factor is to go in the direction of your natural parting which will ultimately look best and be healthiest for your hair.
What about tight negro curls.

My barbers pretty good. I only pay him £10 and he does a sound job and sometimes gives me free stuff. Don't waste your money on a stylist if you can find a good barber.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Throwaway1028, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others

What kind of natural shampoos are the best for long, thick hair? I've been using L'oreal shampoo but it dries the fuck out of my hair and is probs extremely unhealthy

I haven't used shampoo in 9 months,my hair is model tier,like you see on the tv :feelsez::feelsez:.
But maybe it's from Accutane since it drains all the oils.
Cold showers for 9 months too,started using them again,hot water caused acne outbreak on my back.

My barbers pretty good. I only pay him £10 and he does a sound job and sometimes gives me free stuff. Don't waste your money on a stylist if you can find a good barber.
I live in a big city you'd think I could find one good barber cel

Where is the anime section in this?

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I just wish my hair had "volume" its very light & flimsy. I usually just cut the sides (blowout) and trim the top. But i don't put gel or anything i just leave it. The only way it looks good is if i a comb it back like this guy
g-eazy-gq.jpg

If minoxidil and derma rollers aren’t working and your hair is thinning all over, etc., go with finasteride.
Wat if only my temples are receding can i still take finasteride @Nibba

Good thread, thanks. Would the bovine collagen powder also help to improve my skin?

Good thread, thanks. Would the bovine collagen powder also help to improve my skin?
Thank you bro. And yes absolutely it will

If you have consistent problems with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, or low testosterone, then really consider if finasteride is your best option. There is research showing post-fin users to have very high rates of these Axis I disorders.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5734544/

@Nibba I know your intentions are good, but seriously man. The guys on this site are overwhelmingly plagued by depression and social anxiety. This drug isn't for everyone, and definitely not fucking 5 mg.

Listen you copecels: See a fucking doctor and get screened for mental health disorders, family history, and hormone levels before doing this. If your doctor recommends you don't, then start saving up for a transplant buddy boyos. It's your best option hands down.

• +1
Reactions: Aspiring Gigachad, kobecel, dogtown and 2 others
Yes you can take finasteride when your temples are going, thats what I am doing too.

I tried nopoo but the thing applying the product I was applying wouldn‘t wash away compeltely with water, and my hair didn‘t really look better/felt greasy so I stopped.

Btw water softeners thar you apply directly to your showerhead are big scamz they dont work.

If you have consistent problems with anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, or low testosterone, then really consider if finasteride is your best option. There is research showing post-fin users to have very high rates of these Axis I disorders.

@Nibba I know your intentions are good, but seriously man. The guys on this site are overwhelmingly plagued by depression and social anxiety. This drug isn't for everyone, and definitely not fucking 5 mg.

Listen you copecels: See a fucking doctor and get screened for mental health disorders, family history, and hormone levels before doing this. If your doctor recommends you don't, then start saving up for a transplant buddy boyos. It's your best option hands down.
This tbh.

Idk what to tell ya man. If you have low t get that fixed first and foremost. As for depression, it can be fixed with t and hgh.

Tired of people using depression as an excuse for everything. Man the fuck up and fix your life before you waste it rotting. That's all I'll say.

Idk what to tell ya man. If you have low t get that fixed first and foremost. As for depression, it can be fixed with t and hgh.

Tired of people using depression as an excuse for everything. Man the fuck up and fix your life before you waste it rotting. That's all I'll say.
Nope. You don't understand depression at all if you think you can get better by "stop being a lil bitch". I can only infer that you haven't actually experienced prolonged severe depression. Most people aren't using it as an excuse, it's prevalent because our society is set up to make people depressed. Let me tell you, it's BAD, it's crippling, and can exist in a person for no apparent reason.

I've had depression since I was a child, I remember feeling hopeless around 9 years old. My grandfather killed himself. It's totally manageable now, but I worry taking fin could make it come back strong like in late teen years.

As a pre-med, you need to be careful with your mentality on these subjects. It might appear to be someone making excuses (because you're approaching it from a normal person's perspective), but oftentimes it really is a person who's mentally fucked and can't see any point in going on. Be careful with throwing around advice like this for young men who are socially deprived (hence forums like this). Peace out.

Nope. You don't understand depression at all if you think you can get better by "stop being a lil bitch". I can only infer that you haven't actually experienced prolonged severe depression. Most people aren't using it as an excuse, it's prevalent because our society is set up to make people depressed. Let me tell you, it's BAD, it's crippling, and can exist in a person for no apparent reason.
No I said man up and fix it. Get on t or psych drugs. I never said just let it go on its own because that doesn't work. Clearly you don't know me or the things I've been through. The difference is I had the strength to fix my shit. But yeah keep running your mouth pretending like you know me or my past and you're going straight to my ignore list

As a pre-med, you need to be careful with your mentality on these subjects. It might appear to be someone making excuses (because you're approaching it from a normal person's perspective), but oftentimes it really is a person who's mentally fucked and can't see any point in going on. Be careful with throwing around advice like this for young men who are socially deprived (hence forums like this). Peace out.
It's not my job to make this some safe space for depressed virgins. I'm here to give information to people that actually want to improve their lives. Besides if someone blindly follows advice without their own research it's their own fault. Usually I preface my threads and advice with that but I thought it to be self evident at this point...but apparently not.

Can you link where you to buy the bovine collagen powder

No I said man up and fix it. Get on t or psych drugs. I never said just let it go on its own because that doesn't work.
Oh I see what you meant then.

Clearly you don't know me or the things I've been through. The difference is I had the strength to fix my shit. But yeah keep running your mouth pretending like you know me or my past and you're going straight to my ignore list
Calm tf down I'm not attacking you personally, I'm critiquing your post is all. I don't know you irl but you're definitely helpful and willing to share advice with others, that's good.

It's not my job to make this some safe space for depressed virgins. I'm here to give information to people that actually want to improve their lives. Besides if someone blindly follows advice without their own research it's their own fault. Usually I preface my threads and advice with that but I thought it to be self evident at this point...but apparently not.
"Safe spaces" who said anything about that? You're making a hair thread recommending finasteride, calling side effects a "meme" and suggesting purchase from an online pharmacy. It's just bad advice imo, don't hate a man for criticism.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Aspiring Gigachad and normcore
I live in a big city you'd think I could find one good barber cel
I live in a town. Should be quite easy if you have a look around. Bit hard to tell their skill so you'll have to try a few.

I'm not balding, the problem is that I have a natural high hairline and my fking hair is thin.
my only hope is transplant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695