Comprehensive guide on the most popular SARMs

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I have wanted to write an extensive article on benefits of sarms in multiple spheres, their superiority to AAS in terms of looksmaxxing, but I failed to save my text and u probably wouldn't have read it so I will just list the basic sarms and their effects and describe which ones are the best choice.

About me and why you should trust me: I am a good friend of Russian professional coach and nowadays businessman Ilya Nidilko who has been investigating and selling SARMs since 2014. He sells probably the most legit SARMs in the world and has already prepared many bodyubilders and powerlifters on them without AAS or with lower AAS dosages (Dmitry Nasonov all-time deadlift record, was preparing on rad 140 solo) I've talked to him, his clients, tried SARMs myself. And I can for sure tell that there are so many myths about them that they make me believe westerners can't even get their hands on legit SARMs. So, I will list the main ones and their effects

RAD-140
One of the most powerful muscle and strength builders. 10 miligramms of rad 140 a day will build more muscle than 500 test a week for most people. Doesn't cause any water retention, yet changes body fluid body balance to redistributing water into muscles instead of beneath the skin, so user starts to look leaner and fuller within first 1-2 weeks. Most people gain weight on rad 140, yet they don't gain excessive fat. Strength gains are the most prominent with this SARM as it has a unique neuroprotective effects on brain. Many users report decreased anxiety. The compound increases recovery capabilities dramatically, one will notice they can train much harder and with higher volume while on this SARM. Has little to no androgenicity, suppresses testosterone, but due to the acute decrease of SHBG one does not notice any suppression. Testosterone suppression is the ONLY side effect of RAD-140, there are no other sides. If you notice hair loss and shit from it - you are not using rad-140. RAD-140 has long half-life and can still be active up to 3 weeks in the body. This is also the reason it tends to accumulate slowly and it has the most prominent effects on body composition and strength in long cycles, longer than 2 months.

That's why the best way to use RAD-140 is to run it literally year-round 10-20 mg a day with HCG, or do 4-6 months'c cycles. Yet, 2 months' cycles are still effective in gaining muscle and strength

The best SARM IMO, if it was the only SARM I could use, it would be it

LGD-4033
Has little benefits in building muscle and changing body composition long-term, yet it causes great glycogen retention in muscles, one starts getting fuller within the first week (muscles get pumped easily an hour after the first dosage). Can increase strength through increased glycogen retention as well. As any other SARM, does not cause subcutaneous water retention, so don't be afraid to get bloated on it. Don't expect to gain more than 2-3 kilos of tissue on LGD. This SARM is also the least selective and the most suppressive one, Nidilko himself suggest not to use it without HCG. Effective dosages are 10-20 mg a day

Only good if you are a powerlifter or cutting since it can give an enhanced look on a cut. Doesn't worth it much if you don't have HCG/on a TRT or an average gym goer

S-23
The most controversial and underrated SARM. Very diet-dependent. If one eats a lot of carbs on it, they will most likely gain even more muscle on S-23 than on RAD-140, yet S-23 is better for weight loss as it can induce direct fat loss. Anecdotically, many people gain 5-10 kilos of lean tissue in 2 months of bulking on S-23. However, in some people, including me, it causes glycogen depletion and muscles don't look as full as they would otherwise on RAD-140. I find it best for short-term bulking when one doesn't care about looks much or for rapid cutting when one is above 20 bf.

Effective dosages are 10-20 mg a day.

Suppression from S-23 is not stronger than from RAD-140. The recovery from it is actually faster than from the most SARMs

YK-11
The most potent SARM if used in high enough dosages. Yet very expensive Highly dose-dependent, hardly does any change at doses below 15 mg. The more you use it - the more you get from it. In doses 30 mg+ a day can give more strength that tren and anadrol combined (tested by Nidilko himself). Though hardly many people can afford such high dosages.
Not very suppressive, the recovery is rapid.
Effective dosages are all above 15 mg a day

NONE OF THE COMPOUNDS LISTED REQUIRE A PCT WITH SERMS. SERMS CAN RUIN PROGRESS FOR MANY PEOPLE AND HAVE MANY SIDE EFFECTS. THERE IS NO NEED FOR DRUGS TO RECOVER AFTER A SARM CYCLE, TEST LEVELS BOUNCE BACK WITHIN 2-4 WEEKS, YET ONE CAN RECOVER FASTER USING FORSKOLIN OR JUST USE HCG ON CYCLE, WHICH WILL ALSO PROVIDE BETTER RESULTS DUE TO HIGHER FREE TEST AND E2 LEVELS

I CAN WRITE MORE THREADS ON SARMS IF YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS ONE

Attachments

• video_2022-11-11_16-59-24.mp4
    1.3 MB
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 24444 and 5 others
So LGD isn’t anabolic at all? It just increases strength and gives you a better pump?

So LGD isn’t anabolic at all? It just increases strength and gives you a better pump?
It is anabolic but weaker than any other sarms. It provides less muscle building but has higher suppression and is less selective

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
It is anabolic but weaker than any other sarms. It provides less muscle building but has higher suppression and is less selective
I wanted to start a SARMS cycle with either Rad140 or LGD but hovered towards LGD since I’ve read anecdotes online of RAD140 causing a lot of hair shedding which is something I hate dealing with since my main hair style is long curly hair and shedding completely fucks it since my hair takes nearly two years to get back to its peak.

I don’t really care if the gains are slower on LGD.
I was recommended to take 6 mg Enclo by week 4 then taper up to 12 mg by week 6 and take it until the end of the cycle to avoid suppression

how do these things compare to just using test?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
in most people sarms will build more muscle than test long-term
What if you just want to look good and not look like a bodybuilder though.

wouldnt just test be enough for a physique like this:
142ff9969bc27b6d63fc0615badadeb2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

It all depends on your genetics and work ethic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I have wanted to write an extensive article on benefits of sarms in multiple spheres, their superiority to AAS in terms of looksmaxxing, but I failed to save my text and u probably wouldn't have read it so I will just list the basic sarms and their effects and describe which ones are the best choice.

About me and why you should trust me: I am a good friend of Russian professional coach and nowadays businessman Ilya Nidilko who has been investigating and selling SARMs since 2014. He sells probably the most legit SARMs in the world and has already prepared many bodyubilders and powerlifters on them without AAS or with lower AAS dosages (Dmitry Nasonov all-time deadlift record, was preparing on rad 140 solo) I've talked to him, his clients, tried SARMs myself. And I can for sure tell that there are so many myths about them that they make me believe westerners can't even get their hands on legit SARMs. So, I will list the main ones and their effects

RAD-140
One of the most powerful muscle and strength builders. 10 miligramms of rad 140 a day will build more muscle than 500 test a week for most people. Doesn't cause any water retention, yet changes body fluid body balance to redistributing water into muscles instead of beneath the skin, so user starts to look leaner and fuller within first 1-2 weeks. Most people gain weight on rad 140, yet they don't gain excessive fat. Strength gains are the most prominent with this SARM as it has a unique neuroprotective effects on brain. Many users report decreased anxiety. The compound increases recovery capabilities dramatically, one will notice they can train much harder and with higher volume while on this SARM. Has little to no androgenicity, suppresses testosterone, but due to the acute decrease of SHBG one does not notice any suppression. Testosterone suppression is the ONLY side effect of RAD-140, there are no other sides. If you notice hair loss and shit from it - you are not using rad-140. RAD-140 has long half-life and can still be active up to 3 weeks in the body. This is also the reason it tends to accumulate slowly and it has the most prominent effects on body composition and strength in long cycles, longer than 2 months.

That's why the best way to use RAD-140 is to run it literally year-round 10-20 mg a day with HCG, or do 4-6 months'c cycles. Yet, 2 months' cycles are still effective in gaining muscle and strength

LGD-4033
Has little benefits in building muscle and changing body composition long-term, yet it causes great glycogen retention in muscles, one starts getting fuller within the first week (muscles get pumped easily an hour after the first dosage). Can increase strength through increased glycogen retention as well. As any other SARM, does not cause subcutaneous water retention, so don't be afraid to get bloated on it. Don't expect to gain more than 2-3 kilos of tissue on LGD. This SARM is also the least selective and the most suppressive one, Nidilko himself suggest not to use it without HCG. Effective dosages are 10-20 mg a day

Only good if you are a powerlifter or cutting since it can give an enhanced look on a cut. Doesn't worth it much if you don't have HCG/on a TRT or an average gym goer

S-23
The most controversial and underrated SARM. Very diet-dependent. If one eats a lot of carbs on it, they will most likely gain even more muscle on S-23 than on RAD-140, yet S-23 is better for weight loss as it can induce direct fat loss. Anecdotically, many people gain 5-10 kilos of lean tissue in 2 months of bulking on S-23. However, in some people, including me, it causes glycogen depletion and muscles don't look as full as they would otherwise on RAD-140. I find it best for short-term bulking when one doesn't care about looks much or for rapid cutting when one is above 20 bf.

Suppression from S-23 is not stronger than from RAD-140. The recovery from it is actually faster than from the most SARMs

YK-11
The most potent SARM if used in high enough dosages. Yet very expensive Highly dose-dependent, hardly does any change at doses below 15 mg. The more you use it - the more you get from it. In doses 30 mg+ a day can give more strength that tren and anadrol combined (tested by Nidilko himself). Though hardly many people can afford such high dosages.

NONE OF THE COMPOUNDS LISTED REQUIRE A PCT WITH SERMS. SERMS CAN RUIN PROGRESS FOR MANY PEOPLE AND HAVE MANY SIDE EFFECTS. THERE IS NO NEED FOR DRUGS TO RECOVER AFTER A SARM CYCLE, TEST LEVELS BOUNCE BACK WITHIN 2-4 WEEKS, YET ONE CAN RECOVER FASTER USING FORSKOLIN OR JUST USE HCG ON CYCLE, WHICH WILL ALSO PROVIDE BETTER RESULTS DUE TO HIGHER FREE TEST AND E2 LEVELS

Wonderful thread where do you buy actual shit though and not the cope kind or the dangerous kind

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles

I mean this is literally an average result of a guy after 4 years in the gym you don't take sarms to increase your physique you use it to expand beyond what is currently possible this seems like an average result any 1 can do

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, MoggerGaston and chigoha
rad 140 can cause huge hairloss, even the legit one from chemyo, it's anecdotal but it's still like playing russian roulette with your hair

just run a low dose of Test E and mk-677 for 3 months and you're good to go

Do they deliver out side of russia or nah it's a Russian website so I'm just asking
They would but for western globalists

rad 140 can cause huge hairloss, even the legit one from chemyo, it's anecdotal but it's still like playing russian roulette with your hair

just run a low dose of Test E and mk-677 for 3 months and you're good to go
Fuck mk it’s literally a useless diabetic-inducing piece of shit

And the HGH increase is negligible to just injecting HGH

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Fuck mk it’s literally a useless diabetic-inducing piece of shit

And the HGH increase is negligible to just injecting HGH
mk does not cause diabetes unless you were pre diabetic in the first place. Then you will get all the side effects of mk

hgh increase from mk is significant

• +1
Reactions: sasha777 and chigoha
mk does not cause diabetes unless you were pre diabetic in the first place. Then you will get all the side effects of mk

hgh increase from mk is significant
aight now ur just chatting shit because the insulin sensitivity you can get from mk can get serious quite quickly especially if you don’t monitor your blood sugar

just test will obtain this if u respond well to the test

in most people sarms will build more muscle than test long-term
not sure about this tbh, not enough studies done on sarms to say, test however been studied much more

10 miligramms of rad 140 a day will build more muscle than 500 test a week for most people.
:lul::lul::lul:
That's why the best way to use RAD-140 is to run it literally year-round 10-20 mg a day with HCG, or do 4-6 months'c cycles.
jfl goodbye liver, this is why you shouldn't take any advice from this site.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, mogging and ItsOverCel

jfl goodbye liver, this is why you shouldn't take any advice from this site.
over for your iq
all the sarms listed are not liver toxic at any dosage

all the sarms listed are not liver toxic at any dosage
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Yeah bro let me see your bloodwork after taking 100mg of RAD for 8 weeks straight

All the recommended doses to put on muscle are still 4-5x the amount used in clinical studies. The introduction of androgens causes increased gene expression of liver enzymes.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel

RAD-140

LGD-4033

S-23

YK-11

Colored threads are annoying

I am a complete beginner in the SARMs game. I am a beginner lifter and I want to recomp as quickly as possible (fuck reaching genetic potential, I ain't got 6-7 years bitch I'm already 25+ :feelswhy:)

Through my research, Ostarine 10mg + SR9099 (not yet sure about dosage) cycle seems viable for 8 weeks with probably no need for PCT. I also found Cardarine but Ian wanna risk the cancer shit even though I believe it's probably at most as cancerous as smoking, if anything.

What's your thought on this?

I am a complete beginner in the SARMs game. I am a beginner lifter and I want to recomp as quickly as possible (fuck reaching genetic potential, I ain't got 6-7 years bitch I'm already 25+ :feelswhy:)

Through my research, Ostarine 10mg + SR9099 (not yet sure about dosage) cycle seems viable for 8 weeks with probably no need for PCT. I also found Cardarine but Ian wanna risk the cancer shit even though I believe it's probably at most as cancerous as smoking, if anything.

What's your thought on this?
I know little about ostarine because its prohibited in Russia though other sarms aren't
I think you are more likely to find a real ostarine and it's rarely faked in the west
The dosages for ostarine are usually higher, like 25-40 mg a day
U can find out if you use a real ostarine by bloodwork mid cycle (low T, low SHBG, normal LH)
ostarine is safe and pct with only forskolin or no pct will be enough after 8 weeks
It will increase muscle growth significantly yet its not as strong as other sarms
sr9009 and 9011 dont work orally well, anecdotically proven. Dont waste ur money on them, better buy more ostarine or buy clen for cutting. Clen is safe if used with electrolytes and selective beta 2 blockers

U can find out if you use a real ostarine by bloodwork mid cycle (low T, low SHBG, normal LH)
What biomarkers should I run? Test (free or total?), SHBG, LH, anything else?
not as strong as other sarms
Compared to RAD140 and LGD4033? I am not close to running them, I just wanna see how my body reacts to the shit so I start with the mildest, Ostarine.
sr9009 and 9011 dont work orally well, anecdotically proven.
Saw that as well but is sublingual method also bad?

What biomarkers should I run? Test (free or total?), SHBG, LH, anything else?
total test, shbg, lh, e2
e2 is important too since if it has got higher on cycle there is a risk youve got oral test because test itself has small half life but e2 has long half life and low t high e2 means you might have got fast acting testosterone. sarms are often faked for methyltestosterone or just plain T powder lol and on bloodwork they show like low t and people can assume this is real sarms, but its not
Compared to RAD140 and LGD4033? I am not close to running them, I just wanna see how my body reacts to the shit so I start with the mildest, Ostarine.
yes, rad is like twice or thrice as strong as ostarine. Lgd idk, few people use it to actually build muscle, its mainly a cosmetic drug or a powerlifter drug IMO
Saw that as well but is sublingual method also bad?
yes
more sarms or clen are more effective
also these compounds are very often fakes

yes, rad is like twice or thrice as strong as ostarine.
Heard RAD-140 has some NON-NT side-effects like being easily irritated and shit. What's you're take on this?

How do I run PCT after these? I wanna be safe because I am also running finasteride so Ian wanna go full-cuck mode.

Should I run Clomid or Norvadex?

Heard RAD-140 has some NON-NT side-effects like being easily irritated and shit. What's you're take on this?
It's vice versa. Legit rad 140 decreases anxiety for many people and has neuroprotective effects. I know two people who have got rid of stuttering on it

on sarms ur free t remains about the same as before the cycle so your e2 and dht wont change much unless you cycle for too long or use lgd which is the most suppressive
How do I run PCT after these? I wanna be safe because I am also running finasteride so Ian wanna go full-cuck mode.
Should I run Clomid or Norvadex?
don't use serms. 2000 mg of 20% forskolin is not worse in recovering HPTA but has no bad health outcomes and won't induce any fat gain strength loss and balding and other estrogenic shit like serms do

Legit rad 140 decreases anxiety for many people
What would be a good bulking cycle? I'm thinking of

RAD-140, YK-11, MK-677 and GW.

Not sure about the dosages tho?

Also, I saw some of your posts running S-23 and YK-11 together. Arent'they the most suppressive ones?

RAD-140

I have a client im coaching and this is what his question is "I only want to do one cycle, and RAD-140 looks like the best thing I can take, im not taking anything long term for health reasons, how do I run a cycle of rad for 8 weeks and get my test up, I dont want to lose my gains, what pct do I use? Do I use a pct?" ive been looking for stuff on youtube but I havent been able to find any good answers so far. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

LGD has "little benefits in building muscle"? LOL, you got fake LGD. Sorry.

These posts are always too idealistic. Lots of reported sides on rad-140. Just search reddit.

Also, not a SARM, but how does it compare to anavar?

These posts are always too idealistic. Lots of reported sides on rad-140. Just search reddit.
Reddit moment. They frequemtly get fake sarms
Also, not a SARM, but how does it compare to anavar?
Idk, havent tried var. But 10 mg of rad 140 is comparable to 500 mg of test in terms of building muscle

Dont need enclo for rad?