Confident unattractive ppl

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
Does anyone else feel subconsciously pissed off when you see unattractive people be confident?

Just the other day I say this well dresses Becky talking about her experiences abroad and I it just ticked me off, like,,,,,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Agendum, cumbutamoren, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
you are one of them, people hate you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, DwayneWhite55, cumbutamoren and 10 others
Im jealous of them i just wanna be confident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, itorroella9, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
it works surprisingly well

but you can't fake it

Go eat a brick you envious piece of shit; I'll be as confident as I desire regardless of my looks.

I have seen people who are like that but it never helps their sex life.

I know a guy who is only around 5 foot 6 who is balding in his early 20s (since his late teens) who has always been extremely confident and he never managed to get a girlfriend or get laid. Even with all that confidence, he was stuck in the friendzone. He isn't extremely ugly but he is a normie at best and he is short, which isn't a very good combination and he doesn't seem to know how to get into a relationship.

Being successful with women is not about how confident you are or how NT you are, but rather how physically attractive you are, and how many women you ask out on dates. In my case, I have had many opportunities back when I was extremely insecure, and I wasted them but not because of my insecurity, but because I thought at the time that I didn't want to be in a relationship because I chose to only look at the negative aspects and I was never able to be honest with myself at the time, probably due to immaturity, so I just wasn't ready. But I had so many opportunities just because of my height of 6 foot 4, while most short guys with a normie face who try really hard struggle to get a girlfriend.

I also knew a girl back in middle school who was obese and had the best personality of our entire grade, and she was friends with everyone but nobody was attracted to her.

So, attraction isn't a matter of confidence but simply looks, especially face and height. But confidence is required to seize your opportunities because insecurity can cause you to reject women who approach you. But it's very easy to get that level of confidence.
When some guys tell you that you must approach hundreds of women to get confident enough, they are lying to you. It's mainly a matter of mindset and knowing what you want. See, if you are attractive enough to get many opportunities with women and you know with 100% certainty that you want a girlfriend, you will put in the effort required to make the most out of your opportunities.

This is why some attractive people remain single for a long time, it's mainly due to an unconscious choice. And it is also why ugly people who try really hard are usually forever alone, because nobody wants them. However, as we know, looksmaxxing can allow you to ascend to a point where you get enough opportunities with women to have the love life that you desire.

I have seen people who are like that but it never helps their sex life.

I know a guy who is only around 5 foot 6 who is balding in his early 20s (since his late teens) who has always been extremely confident and he never managed to get a girlfriend or get laid. Even with all that confidence, he was stuck in the friendzone. He isn't extremely ugly but he is a normie at best and he is short, which isn't a very good combination and he doesn't seem to know how to get into a relationship.

Being successful with women is not about how confident you are or how NT you are, but rather how physically attractive you are, and how many women you ask out on dates. In my case, I have had many opportunities back when I was extremely insecure, and I wasted them but not because of my insecurity, but because I thought at the time that I didn't want to be in a relationship because I chose to only look at the negative aspects and I was never able to be honest with myself at the time, probably due to immaturity, so I just wasn't ready. But I had so many opportunities just because of my height of 6 foot 4, while most short guys with a normie face who try really hard struggle to get a girlfriend.

I also knew a girl back in middle school who was obese and had the best personality of our entire grade, and she was friends with everyone but nobody was attracted to her.

So, attraction isn't a matter of confidence but simply looks, especially face and height. But confidence is required to seize your opportunities because insecurity can cause you to reject women who approach you. But it's very easy to get that level of confidence.
When some guys tell you that you must approach hundreds of women to get confident enough, they are lying to you. It's mainly a matter of mindset and knowing what you want. See, if you are attractive enough to get many opportunities with women and you know with 100% certainty that you want a girlfriend, you will put in the effort required to make the most out of your opportunities.

This is why some attractive people remain single for a long time, it's mainly due to an unconscious choice. And it is also why ugly people who try really hard are usually forever alone, because nobody wants them. However, as we know, looksmaxxing can allow you to ascend to a point where you get enough opportunities with women to have the love life that you desire.
why is it always the inbetween guys that are never getting laid, i know couple guys that are 5'4 or lower and they still somehow get laid from time to time, their face is also not that superior often, but if they get a relationship it doesnt last long for obvious reasons lol, still over

They're just completely delusional

Women are so disgusted by confident unattractive men.

I mean tbh there is no winning either way... 1) you act confident just to get eviscerated by the female population for existing 2) you act insecure and they sense your weakness, which leads to getting eviscerated anyways.

Everything is lose-lose for the suvhuman.

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels